Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Notices

Political Forum « Politics from lebanon and the world... »

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011   #31
fafooooo
Registered Member
 
fafooooo's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-29-2013
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 73
Thanks: 39
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Sorry mr_j but making us understand your point doesn't need to involve Jesus in the thing w chou kamen in a bad way. Anno that's what Jesus would have done.

I got your point bas there's christians out here mesh kellna atheist.


__________________
Call me fafo 7af || Fan number one of Hiba Tawaji (my dear wife in dreams )
fafooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to fafooooo For This Un-useful Post:
TAREK® (11-27-2011)
Old 11-27-2011   #32
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

I won't alter my speech because people won't like it
I like it, it's my speech, I'll post it.

religion and political opinion are the same to me, they are both decision you take. people are born black, or born white, or born short, I don't offend that, people choose to be fpm or choose to be muslims and christians. religion does not differ from politics and I treat it equaly, nothing will make me change that
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #33
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~
 
TAREK®'s Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-14-2013
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 11,464
Thanks: 11,906
Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafooooo View Post
Sorry mr_j but making us understand your point doesn't need to involve Jesus in the thing w chou kamen in a bad way. Anno that's what Jesus would have done.

I got your point bas there's christians out here mesh kellna atheist.
wlik why do u have to be so closed minded?

he was being sarcastic, u know how in church they always say, before u act ask yourself " what would jesus do" that's who mr_j was addressing those who build their lives based on this question, he was saying Jesus would not accept this in a sarcastic way, damn it stop being so closed minded and for once think outside the box
__________________
Glory Glory Man United - Always A Red Devil
TAREK® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #34
Sogelec
Vcoderz Team
 
Sogelec's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-23-2014
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,263
Thanks: 3,359
Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,226 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAREK® View Post
wlik why do u have to be so closed minded?

he was being sarcastic, u know how in church they always say, before u act ask yourself " what would jesus do" that's who mr_j was addressing those who build their lives based on this question, he was saying Jesus would not accept this in a sarcastic way, damn it stop being so closed minded and for once think outside the box
listen, atheists are minority, religions believers are majority, we (religion believers) are open minded to accept atheists, so Yeltzmo 7dood l 2adab wl 2osool w ma y2arbo 3al religion. and Mr_j apologized which shows great manners of him, so no need la teje w tefta7 l mawdoo3 and accuse us of being closed minded !!!!!
__________________


www.AutoBoxOnline.com - www.OnlineIcards.com


Last edited by Sogelec; 11-27-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Sogelec is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sogelec For This Useful Post:
Kain (11-27-2011)
Old 11-27-2011   #35
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-15-2018
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAREK® View Post
wlik why do u have to be so closed minded?

he was being sarcastic, u know how in church they always say, before u act ask yourself " what would jesus do" that's who mr_j was addressing those who build their lives based on this question, he was saying Jesus would not accept this in a sarcastic way, damn it stop being so closed minded and for once think outside the box
Closed minded?
mr_j's point from his remark ( which was not explained until only recently ) aside. Is defending your creed from disrespect being closed minded??

And i suppose there is a reference for determining open and closed mindedness and you are the go-to guy for information on saying who's closed minded and who's not?

Try being a little less condescending eh 3ayne?
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
Sogelec (11-27-2011)
Old 11-27-2011   #36
Sogelec
Vcoderz Team
 
Sogelec's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-23-2014
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,263
Thanks: 3,359
Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,226 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

And back to the subject, i think politics/religion/secular regulations should stay away from the husband and wife problems in bed, we are not in USA, we are Easterns, and such problems are solved between the two, or in the family, i totally understand why FM/HA/ and FPM stood against this law

I have a question, iza your wife 3m t5oonak, w ejet rafa3et da3wa 3aleik eno you are raping her ... kezeb w eftera to get divorce from you, would you then know that this law is wrong?!
__________________


www.AutoBoxOnline.com - www.OnlineIcards.com

Sogelec is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sogelec For This Useful Post:
H@SSąN (11-27-2011)
Old 11-27-2011   #37
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogelec View Post
listen, atheists are minority, religions believers are majority,we (religion believers) are open minded to accept atheists, so Yeltzmo 7dood l 2adab wl 2osool w ma y2arbo 3al religion. and Mr_j apologized which shows great manners of him, so no need la teje w tefta7 l mawdoo3 and accuse us of being closed minded !!!!!
كتر خيرك يا شهم


Good though that you united religious people together for once. Good implication in your otherwise banally rhetoric post.

Anyway I do not really believe in absolutely respecting "women's sensitivity" because of various reasons, not saying I don't recognize they exist and I don't care about the matter, but I don't accept it in its given terms especially the way it has been shoved to us by the west. However, don't you realize it is totally incongruous when you accept in a way overriding women's sensitivities for the sake of social benefit, when on the other hand you do not accept overriding religious sensitivities for the sake of the same matter ? ( and in fact I am being slightly unjust towards women because in women sensitivities I mean at some points them being abused physically while in the religious sensitivities, it's a mere insult and more importantly not directed to the person but to a figure outside society)
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KeXasthur For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (11-27-2011)
Old 11-27-2011   #38
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member
 
SysTaMatIcS's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,466
Thanks: 14,135
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogelec View Post
And back to the subject, i think politics/religion/secular regulations should stay away from the husband and wife problems in bed, we are not in USA, we are Easterns, and such problems are solved between the two, or in the family, i totally understand why FM/HA/ and FPM stood against this law

I have a question, iza your wife 3m t5oonak, w ejet rafa3et da3wa 3aleik eno you are raping her ... kezeb w eftera to get divorce from you, would you then know that this law is wrong?!
this is irrelevant , there are many ways a wife can get divorce , one of them is claiming your not satisfying her in bed , and it is her right , how about cancelling that ?
btw pamela anderson is doing the role of virgin mary in a series next month
__________________
problems of performance appraisal is that it sucks to memorize them
SysTaMatIcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #39
Sogelec
Vcoderz Team
 
Sogelec's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-23-2014
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,263
Thanks: 3,359
Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,226 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS View Post
this is irrelevant , there are many ways a wife can get divorce , one of them is claiming your not satisfying her in bed , and it is her right , how about cancelling that ?
btw pamela anderson is doing the role of virgin mary in a series next month
on the other hand, why give them an extra law to help them divorce?
such laws help in breaking up the eastern society we live in...
__________________


www.AutoBoxOnline.com - www.OnlineIcards.com

Sogelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #40
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

heyk claiming, there is always a proof needed. what if she has a black eye? sorry nothing we can do consult the local priest/sheikh for the divorce

w hidek gets bribed for either side and where is justice?

edit: can we let go of my stupid statement already? it was nothing, it was a moment of anger after reading that article, just forget about it, it's about how the "christian representatives" handled the situation nothing more
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
الحق



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share