Notices

Political Forum « Politics from lebanon and the world... »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2009   #11
elly
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

[quote=El-Meghwar;185390]No, we have to be loyal to our country not our sect...
When did Mir Arselan trait his country...he protects l jabal in 7 ayar, not bcz he's danm lovin jumbi, but to protect druz, or u wanted to let l jabl burn and bleed so he'll be loyal at ur eyes??

we have to reach leadership position by the will of "free people" who does not hail a person by calling him a "Beik" or "Mir" or "Sheikh"..

Did u see him putin a gone on people head to call him mir?

Talal Erslan protected Jumblat the traitor during the 7th of May troubles last year just because he is a Durzi... and his followers fought side by side with PSP gang against the opposition.. why ?? because they are sectarians and blind followers who are loyal to their sect before their loyalty to their country.

Talal Arselan Protect ljabal, and he was, and still, loyal to his position ma3 lmou3arada and the resistance...fhamouha ba2a, and if u've heared him well, u'll know that's he's not pissed of bcz hizballah reached l mokhtara, he told jumbi that if the opposit happend ma ra7 y2asser 3layoun, and he was just upset bcz of jumbi behaviour against the resistance during the last 5 years is abt to destroy al jabal.

Oki, i'll tell him to deny his family and his history bcz some pple don't like the fact he's coming from a big family...what a logic, could u understand that even in big families u can find big leaders. It's not a matter of feudalism is a matter of personality, of caracter and beliefs

وبتسابقك للياهلا فرسانها
ويا مروّج الفتنة بها الجوز الكلام
رح ذكرك شو قايل سليمانها
لحظة لقرّب عا الرمز هاك الغلام
صعبة ما بين ربوعنا فتنة تعيش
ومن ميّ إهدن شاربي مردانها
سليمان يا وجه الأمل والإعتبار
واضح وضوح الشمس بعّز النهار
وللتعرفي قالوا سليمان الزغير
طلعت الكبير وكل أخصامك زغار
elly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elly For This Useful Post:
H@SSąN (05-15-2009)
Old 05-15-2009   #12
El-Meghwar
Political Moderator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 1,400 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elly View Post
When did Mir Arselan trait his country...he protects l jabal in 7 ayar, not bcz he's danm lovin jumbi, but to protect druz, or u wanted to let l jabl burn and bleed so he'll be loyal at ur eyes??
His men fought against the resistance in 7 May 2008...
His men fought side by side with Jumblat's men against the opposition, they used weapons and killed members from the opposition and Hezbollah, under the pretext of protecting the Druzes from a Shiite attack.
I personally don't trust him.

Quote:
Did u see him putin a gone on people head to call him mir?
Have you heard him anytime talking against feudalism or sectarianism in Lebanon??
He even made a compromise with Jumblat in order to prevent Wi2am Wahhab or any other new leadership inside the Druzes community from reaching any high rank position inside the Parliament or the Government.

Quote:
Oki, i'll tell him to deny his family and his history bcz some pple don't like the fact he's coming from a big family...what a logic, could u understand that even in big families u can find big leaders. It's not a matter of feudalism is a matter of personality, of caracter and beliefs
I don't think he's the only smart man inside the Druzes community, i have never heard him talking about anything concerning how to build a strong country or about reforming the Lebanese state and system, Wi2am Wahhab is ways better than him!! if he was that open minded and dimocratic leader he wouldn't have made a deal with Jumblat and prevented Wahhab or any other Druze from having a chance to reach the parliament.
He's a feudal sectarian leader w noss kamen...

El-Meghwar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El-Meghwar For This Useful Post:
Kain (05-16-2009), SysTaMatIcS (05-16-2009), TAREK® (05-15-2009)
Old 05-15-2009   #13
elly
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Meghwar View Post
His men fought against the resistance in 7 May 2008...
His men fought side by side with Jumblat's men against the opposition, they used weapons and killed members from the opposition and Hezbollah, under the pretext of protecting the Druzes from a Shiite attack.
I personally don't trust him.

Realy, Arselan fighted side by side with joumbi men against the resistance in 7 ayar, are kiding? Perhaps in another world

Have you heard him anytime talking against feudalism or sectarianism in Lebanon??
He even made a compromise with Jumblat in order to prevent Wi2am Wahhab or any other new leadership inside the Druzes community from reaching any high rank position inside the Parliament or the Government.

Fighting against feudalism, that is not the question, or at least the most important question, sectarian yes, and i've never heard him talking in favor of secterian. Perhaps the fact that he protected his people from a massacre is making of him a feudalism sectarian leader un your eyes...for me it makes from him a true politician and leader, and i trust him...for the question of wiam waham, with all my respect to this politician, he doesn't have a fare succes 3a sa7a in comparaison with talal arselan w joumbi...unfortunatly and an agreement with him was'nt be able to protect el jabal bcz we're not fighting against wiam we're fightin against joumbi

I don't think he's the only smart man inside the Druzes community, i have never heard him talking about anything concerning how to build a strong country or about reforming the Lebanese state and system, Wi2am Wahhab is ways better than him!! if he was that open minded and dimocratic leader he wouldn't have made a deal with Jumblat and prevented Wahhab or any other Druze from having a chance to reach the parliament.
He's a feudal sectarian leader w noss kamen...
My Godness, this question of feudalism is makin u sick, don't see his family, see what he's doing, and nobody is telling he's the best in the world, and we're not making comparaison btw talal and wiam...even if u want, talal is the winner ( at moment ) for the simple reason that wiam is a always a fighter but talal is fighter when he has to and a politician when he has to...and this is the kind of man we need to reform the lebanese state and system got it
وبتسابقك للياهلا فرسانها
ويا مروّج الفتنة بها الجوز الكلام
رح ذكرك شو قايل سليمانها
لحظة لقرّب عا الرمز هاك الغلام
صعبة ما بين ربوعنا فتنة تعيش
ومن ميّ إهدن شاربي مردانها
سليمان يا وجه الأمل والإعتبار
واضح وضوح الشمس بعّز النهار
وللتعرفي قالوا سليمان الزغير
طلعت الكبير وكل أخصامك زغار
elly is offline   Reply With Quote

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum