Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Technical Section > Announcements & Feedbacks

Notices

Announcements & Feedbacks Forum's technical news and announcements.

View Poll Results: Should be banned or not??
Yes 3 10.00%
No 27 90.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2007   #21
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: Arabic in Latin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewe View Post
today i've received 20 pms about threads and posts deleted or edited
yep, cuz its all about nonsence...

here's a few e.g. of ur deleted DEBATABLE posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewe
3atiha dose en plus
asdak mtawal zi7 el cocaine

Quote:
lol eh iknow
ma byeste7eh , ma ka2enno sar ma3o shi

is this ur debate???

let me clear somethin to you, all the rules are made to be broken but not VcoderZ', if u desrespect the rules with some nonsence posts (many ones), u'll be warned...
as for the Arabic in latin fonts, most of the users google search using english language which leads them to here=vcoderz.com/forum , so for sure they won't going to write their search using "latin font"...

The Moderators aren't employees in here, they dont have to play the cop/officer for your non-debatable posts/threads... In fact, Mods are doing the best of what they have for this site & forum, & any decision taken by them is LEGAL & Supported by the Administration Team... if you got a problem with a Moderator, PM the admins...

Quote:
... and this deep moura2abeh that mods r doing on users is the first reason why there's no participation in discussion forums
as I said, Great Job done by the forum Moderators, they work by the rules so once u respect those rules, u wont face any problem with anybody

Last edited by Justin; 11-02-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #22
wewe
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess View Post
Everywhere but not in here
Vcoderz rules arent made to be broken

Concerning the approval, its just in the political forum my friend so its not a big deal!
I will say it once again: if the mod/admins see that your thread is good, so why not approve it?
I still didnt understand where is your prob ?
lol
ye3neh manna khatiyeh iza 3melto shwayyet te3dil lal 2wenin
abot the approval ,i'll tel u again , i know lots of people who do'nt participate because of that , and making only ont thread for each topic , for example the bombs thread , shou majbour el wa7ad yfatish 3leh ta ynazil khabar 3an shi metfajra
and ziad el ra7bani articles , same thinf , ye3neh we're not allowed to post a new thread about ziad el; re7beneh , i have to search for the thread and post his new article there ( moula7aza: la halla2 ba3ed ma l2ito la hal thread )
ye3neh your not gonna lose nobel prize lal tertib if u open a new thread about this
that's just an example of a dozen that i have
thank you
wewe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wewe For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (11-02-2007)
Old 11-02-2007   #23
wewe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A View Post
you're missing something, that vcoderz is not a news agency , so u can't just throw articles and news without your personal opinion .
that's very clear
whos said that if u follow this way ma ra7 ykoun fi ra2ey shakhseh
ye3neh just let all the users post the threads that they want , and wait for 24 hours , the threads that ma fiyoun replies delete them
ye3neh lesh baddak te2tesha men awal el tari2?????
Old 11-02-2007   #24
wewe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Justin View Post
yep, cuz its all about nonsence...

here's a few e.g. of ur deleted DEBATABLE posts:

is this ur debate???

let me clear somethin to you, all the rules are made to be broken but not VcoderZ', if u desrespect the rules with some nonsence posts (many ones), u'll be warned...
as for the Arabic in latin fonts, most of the users google search using english language which leads them to here=vcoderz.com/forum , so for sure they won't going to write their search using "latin font"...

The Moderators aren't employees in here, they dont have to play the cop/officer for your non-debatable posts/threads... In fact, Mods are doing the best of what they have for this site & forum, & any decision taken by them is LEGAL & Supported by the Administration Team... if you got a problem with a Moderator, PM the admins...

as I said, Great Job done by the forum Moderators, they work by the rules so once u respect those rules, u wont face any problem with anybody
ye3neh iza badi marri2 nekteh bi forum el siyeseh aw forum el entertainment , ma ra7 yodorbouk iza tarakto , like i said , u r not mrasha7 to a nobel prize lal tertib
kamen shaghleh : who r u to judge my posts
yimkin ma te3ejbak , bas e3job ghayrak , talama i stick to the rules and i do'nt speak "barrat el tari2" , what's ur problem
ye3neh inta min ta t2elleh eno my posts r not useful
ye3neh , i'll give u an example , my thread about gma and sa3ed meeting , where's the discussion there???? every user search for a source of infos related to this khabriyeh so that he reply with this khabriyyeh
that's no discussion , JOHN A told me that vcoderz is'nt a new agency , but the way ur running politics forum u are very similar to a news agency
baynama if u let every user reply shou ma baddo ( within the rules of course) ad not judge him if his posts r useful or useless se3eta you will have a good conversation
, shou bi3arfak , sometimes a conversation starts with a sarcastic tip
look i'm just suggesting , i want to improve vcoderz too , is'nt that the point of this forum ?????
Old 11-02-2007   #25
FriendOfZeus
Registered Member

Akid l moderators lezem ymashou l rules, bass l problem sar barat l rules, sar iza "3ajab l moderators aw la2", eno kamen bel niheye mana mo3askar hon, HAYDA MSG BOARD! so lezem ykoun fi nekteh hon aw honik, bel niheye hayda khayarkon w into li mistelmina, w be3teber men l zaka menkon tesma3o ra2y l users wel members laeno heneh l objective view li 3am b ra2eb khoutouwetkom w houweh li b kayem bshakl sahih, so plz iza momkin siro khedo l shaghlet li 3am neshke mena bshakl jadeh aktar.
FriendOfZeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #26
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
( moula7aza: la halla2 ba3ed ma l2ito la hal thread )
use the search option..

Quote:
whos said that if u follow this way ma ra7 ykoun fi ra2ey shakhseh
ye3neh just let all the users post the threads that they want , and wait for 24 hours , the threads that ma fiyoun replies delete them
ye3neh lesh baddak te2tesha men awal el tari2?????
VcoderZ was online for more than 2 years which means u wasn't here since we started, the rules were made based on EXPERIENCES happened through problems in here, and those rules won't be edited cuz u just said so... w ma 2atashneha men awal el tari2, if u check the political forum old pages, u will notice that the forum was based on "news agency"... that's why the political threads are waiting for a moderator's approval

we do not post rules just for
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder
bazzi2 w lazzi2
-----------------
this community is made for all of you & for all of us.. I was a member just like you & still, u don't see me around here just editing & deleting... there's also debates... ideas & stuff... so instead of telling us our job (which we know what it is), do urs & be calmed... posts can remain funny as long as they are cool not "kem5a" or "bashing someone else"...

as friendofzeus said, this is a msg board... we want its best as much as u do & more too... but the problem doesn't remain ur fault or another member's fault... some ppl bta3tiyon wejj byerkabouk "7asha imtak"...
such as this post below

Quote:
what's ur problem
ye3neh inta min ta t2elleh eno my posts r not useful
so wewe, Be advised that you are not talkin' with ur little brother in here... be wise

Last edited by Justin; 11-02-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (11-02-2007)
Old 11-02-2007   #27
wewe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Justin View Post
so wewe, Be advised that you are not talkin' with ur little brother in here... be wise
be wise
ye3neh ma fik tekhoud jemleh men kel yalli elto w t3ale2 3laya
that's what politicians do when they want to critisize each other
about the other ideas , ana msh nater menkoun eno tghayro el rules just coz i want to , i'm making a suggestion that obviously u do'nt wanna talk abt it (saro el sules bi vcoderz metel el doustour) wich in wrong
one more thing , why is the thread about the shoutbox closed ????
i wanted to reply on that , that's anothaer fact that shows that u do'nt listen to members
vcoderz was online fpr more than 2 years???? it was vcoders.com before closing it but ma betzakar eno ken fi roum lal sara7a , i used to download form vcoderz but not participate in the forum
and now when i do , i think that addesh el downloads wel archive 3endkoun ra2e3 addesh el political forum feshil (that's my opinion so do'nt edit the post plz)
u said that the old vcoderz was like a news agency that's why threads r waiting mods approval , u want a debate .....again check my thread abt gma and 7ariri and show me the debate plz
se same thing for the thread about bombing : ye3neh when u post a new khabriyeh about bombings in a thread that contains 1000 bombing news , who's gonna tell the difference ????
ra7 tbayen ka2eno ebreh bi kawmet ash w ma 7ada fer2a ma3o
baynama , if this khabriyeh was posted on a new thread , at least one member would have reply to it w "betker el maseb7a " and then u'll have a debate
ma tballesh t2elleh eno 3am jarrib 3almak shou ta3mol , go and check the forum and u'll see yourself ( lf rabieh posted a khabriyeh abt a new bomb yesterday . no one replied to it ) , ye3neh hayda el shi lafatleh intibeheh coz ballash el thread about bombig ysir metel archive about every bombing that happened in lebanon ( wich is very similar to a news station archive )
and the final thing that i wanna say that ya xcoder ana men el 2bayyet , ntebeh shway hon coz 7esis eno hal zalameh manno neweh 3ala kher
bye
SysTaMatIcS (11-02-2007)
Old 11-02-2007   #28
Jean
Administrator

Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,245 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 12 Times in 7 Posts

dear wewe ,

you might have a point considering the political forum's activity , and we know what's the problem very well ,

but your threads that contain articles don't help to create a debate, believe me . i have a good experience in moderating this political forum , and another one somewhere else , and i know which threads should be accepted, and which ones are considered as junk .

but i'll give it one shot, i'll disable the moderated threads , and i'll let you all see which kind of threads we'll have , or hopefully we'll have good discussions .

considering the rules, i see that they are fair enough , and we do listen to members .. you're building your judgment up on a special case , the shoutbox thread, which was discussed 10000000000000 times .

ya khayeh we do listen to members, but that doesn't mean that we should do whatever they ask .

eno we don't want to open a shoutbox , that's it . reasons are listed in more than 10 threads ..

Quote:
the final thing that i wanna say that ya xcoder ana men el 2bayyet
kob users are welcome to vcoderz , which has northern heartbeats
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jean For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (11-02-2007)
Old 11-02-2007   #29
wewe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A View Post
dear wewe ,

you might have a point considering the political forum's activity , and we know what's the problem very well ,

but your threads that contain articles don't help to create a debate, believe me . i have a good experience in moderating this political forum , and another one somewhere else , and i know which threads should be accepted, and which ones are considered as junk .

but i'll give it one shot, i'll disable the moderated threads , and i'll let you all see which kind of threads we'll have , or hopefully we'll have good discussions .

considering the rules, i see that they are fair enough , and we do listen to members .. you're building your judgment up on a special case , the shoutbox thread, which was discussed 10000000000000 times .

ya khayeh we do listen to members, but that doesn't mean that we should do whatever they ask .

eno we don't want to open a shoutbox , that's it . reasons are listed in more than 10 threads ..

kob users are welcome to vcoderz , which has northern heartbeats

ma 7adan taleb menkoun eno ta3emlo kel shi badna yeh , bel ekher ana ma khasneh i made my suggestions aw critics about vcoderz , i am just saying that u should always check out other forums to see in what they're better than u , w fikoun t7asno 7alkoun , ye3neh it kills me eno site rated 18 in lebanon , ykoun el political forum fi d3if
it's ok , ye3neh ana manneh asid shi 3atel
thank you u're a great help
3ala fekra mni7a haydeh el northern heartbeats 3ajabetneh :P

Last edited by wewe; 11-02-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: fixing font
SysTaMatIcS (11-02-2007)

Vcoderz Community > Technical Section > Announcements & Feedbacks

Tags
arabic, latin