Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2006   #51
hugo_69
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Ask "GOD" only one question...

hihihi 3ala hal tari2a 3anjad ila al brasil

hugo_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hugo_69 For This Useful Post:
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-19-2006   #52
RockGurl
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
To be honest with ya, I do believe in Hell, cuz ppl who makes crimes & get away from 'em..should suffer & pay the price for what they did..& i don't think heaven is full with KILLERS...so HELL is for ppl who never let others beg for mercy... & no offense ZeRaW but THERE'S HELL...
Just a question, doesn't God love us? Sure he does. Even though each and everyone of us has sinned, I'm sure he'd forgive us. Would u let the ones u love get tortured? I don't think so.
That's why I don't think that hell really exists.

btw, sorry i didn't see this post b4, or else i woulda answered it b4.
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-19-2006   #53
major
Registered Member

Quote:
That's why I don't think that hell really exists.
well even in the bible they mention the HELL and they give many exemple abt it
for exemple when there was a VIP eaeting without giving the poor at the end he went to hell and ask good to save him and god saied NO because the VIP wasnt hepling others when he was alive

i think that it's real and not a joke
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-19-2006   #54
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Eno..lemme get this straight..if the ones who raise hell on Earth are the ones whose goin' to heaven & the same thing for the good ones...what i mean is good ppl=bad ppl=Heaven... I suggest let's kill every damn person who made us feel in pain (x-lovers, politicians, friendz...)... & let's go to heaven...:P
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-19-2006   #55
RockGurl
Registered Member

Guyz, ever heard of what the Aryans used to believe in the past?
Well, their religion was Hinduism and they used to believe that if a person was good in his life, he would be born again as a priest (he had the highest rank), but if a person was cruel and evil in his life, he would be born again as an outcast (outcasts' rank was even lower than that of the slaves).
Anywayz they actually make some sense ...
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-19-2006   #56
RockGurl
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Eno..lemme get this straight..if the ones who raise hell on Earth are the ones whose goin' to heaven & the same thing for the good ones...what i mean is good ppl=bad ppl=Heaven... I suggest let's kill every damn person who made us feel in pain (x-lovers, politicians, friendz...)... & let's go to heaven...:P
OK, now i'm confused, u guyz r pretty convincin.
Anywayz everyone has his/her own opinion...
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-19-2006   #57
major
Registered Member

well i agree with this rockgurl
because to born again its impossible so sure we are talking abour SOUL brith
so your soul will be more than slave = its the hell
else it will be a priest = wht you want more its heaven
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-20-2006   #58
ZeRaW
Registered Member

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

It is ur choice to be good or bad, and you are all making an argument in revenge. ye3neh it is not fair to be very good and go to heaven while you can be very bad and still go to heaven. IF you think in this manner, then you are forcing yourself to be good, so you are just acting like it. what it should be is that it comes natural, either you are good or you are bad and live with it because you can trick people as much as you want but you cannot trick yourself. So just being yourslef is good. Anyways, just wanted to add this:
- If there is hell, then our religion is not based on forgiveness and love, because if it was then all sinners would be forgiven without even asking for it (that is eternal love = the base of our religion) so for me the existence of hell deifies the true nature of our religion.
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-20-2006   #59
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRaW
If there is hell, then our religion is not based on forgiveness and love, because if it was then all sinners would be forgiven without even asking for it (that is eternal love = the base of our religion) so for me the existence of hell deifies the true nature of our religion.
u got a point...
But if the evil person knows damn well eno he ain't good, w if he admitt his errors & ask forgiveness..i'm sure that he's goin' to heaven...bass the person who knows pretty well that he's really really really damn bad..and he convince himself that he ain't evil..i think eno he ain't goin' to heaven unless he admitt...that's all what i have to say about that..

PS: I wish that there ain't a damn thing called "HELL"..heike everyone's happy

Last edited by Justin; 04-20-2006 at 08:44 AM.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Google (11-10-2009)
Old 04-20-2006   #60
Gino
Registered Member

Quote:
well even in the bible they mention the HELL and they give many exemple abt it
for exemple when there was a VIP eaeting without giving the poor at the end he went to hell and ask good to save him and god saied NO because the VIP wasnt hepling others when he was alive

i think that it's real and not a joke
Major, these were just examples and metaphors for the simple people of old.

Quote:
Guyz, ever heard of what the Aryans used to believe in the past?
Well, their religion was Hinduism and they used to believe that if a person was good in his life, he would be born again as a priest (he had the highest rank), but if a person was cruel and evil in his life, he would be born again as an outcast (outcasts' rank was even lower than that of the slaves).
Anywayz they actually make some sense ...
In our modern times, the two extremes are: reincarnation into a cow or snake. Cow being most sacred, snake being most wretched... So, according to Hinusim and other Eastern religions, such as Buddhism, hell does not exist, but perpetual cycles of life where the soul is bound to the wretchedness of the body till it is totally pure...(something like that)

Quote:
It is ur choice to be good or bad, and you are all making an argument in revenge. ye3neh it is not fair to be very good and go to heaven while you can be very bad and still go to heaven. IF you think in this manner, then you are forcing yourself to be good, so you are just acting like it. what it should be is that it comes natural, either you are good or you are bad and live with it because you can trick people as much as you want but you cannot trick yourself. So just being yourslef is good. Anyways, just wanted to add this:
- If there is hell, then our religion is not based on forgiveness and love, because if it was then all sinners would be forgiven without even asking for it (that is eternal love = the base of our religion) so for me the existence of hell deifies the true nature of our religion.
Zeraw, how can we define good from bad? What should we take as a meter? Maybe what you think of good (helping the needy) is thought of as bad by other religions (druzes believe the needy are so because it is God's will)... So, if you could let me better your first conclusion: Define your good and bad before continuing with life...:P (corny, i know)

As for what i think, everything has its opposite. Think of it, EVERYTHING. Good, Evil. War, Peace. FPM, FM. Trance, Rock... So, there has got to be Hell if there is a Heaven, Also, according to our beliefs, the Lord was tried by Satan on several occasions, different from those where skeptics disptue the ignorant people of old thought any disease was a demon, so, there exists an evil entity as far as our belief goes.

Also, if one goes deeper into the Bible's true meanings, one realizes heaven is not easy to attain. If you repent, you have to be 'purified' in fires for periods of time depending on your sins, when you are pure, you go into heaven (that is what is supposed to seperate us from saints) Now that i gave you the theological point of view, here's the theological conclusion: If you do not repent, you end up in the 'eternal fires of Hell', not just the 'Matthar' we know of...
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gino For This Useful Post:
Google (11-10-2009)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
god, question