Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Notices

Sports Basement Ģ News & info about lebanese and international leagues & championships. ģ

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2012   #11
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

What about people who are slightly overweight and need to transform fat to muscle?

Old 01-28-2012   #12
H@SSāN
حـسـا ن

Groans: 56
Groaned at 38 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS View Post
What about people who are slightly overweight and need to transform fat to muscle?
All they have to do is to eat a little bit less, and do cardiovascular exercises like jogging beside weight lifting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitarno View Post
Am willing to try pro complex gainer or serious mass , all I want is to gain some weight , I've took something called hyper gain for 3 weeks , I jumped from 78 to 85 kgs and I stopped taking for a month but kept on training and I ddnt drop a single kilogram , am willing to take another gainer to reach 100 kg since am 198 cm and ill still look skinny anyways
I'm not a fan of weight gainers, I prefer to eat extra food in order to gain weight ( I love food ) ... But if you're doing good with it, it's fine, though if you're taking too much calories a day, you might be gaining fat instead of muscles...

Last edited by H@SSāN; 01-28-2012 at 05:37 PM.
H@SSāN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012   #13
bitarno
Registered Member

Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

I'm not a fan of weight gainers, I prefer to eat extra food in order to gain weight ( I love food ) ... But if you're doing good with it, it's fine, though if you're taking too much calories a day, you might be gaining fat instead of muscles... [/QUOTE]

Well , when u reach a point where u can't eat more extra food and u dnt increase a single gram , u have to use supplements and weight gainers
H@SSāN (01-28-2012)
Old 02-04-2012   #14
bitarno
Registered Member

Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Anyone Heard of Hemo Rage ? its a pre-workout stimulant powder .. check this :
Quote:
EXTREME CAUTION ADVISED: How many scoops of your current pre-workout product do you have to take to feel it working: One and a half, two, three or even four? We feel that’s ridiculous. Here’s a promise: With HEMO-RAGE Ultra Concentrate YOU WILL NEVER NEED MORE THAN 1 SCOOP! Ever! Matter of fact, don’t even take a heaping scoop, make it level and no more.
This is THE REAL ultra concentrated super potent 1-scoop only pre-workout formula every serious athlete has been waiting for. It relies on just 7 ultra pure and super concentrated compounds. It’s like comparing a shot of whiskey to a beer. HEMO-RAGE Ultra Concentrate is going to hit you hard and fast. Just one little scoop and you’re set for a pre-workout experience unlike anything else: Beyond extreme raging energy, skin bursting pumps, freakish blood-engorged vascularity, tunnel-vision like mental focus and clarity coupled with record-shattering strength gains that will help propel your physique to new heights. However, be warned: This formula is not your typical pre-workout product. It may be way too strong for some individuals. Remember, YOU WILL NEVER NEED MORE THAN 1 SCOOP!
all the reviews abt this product are saying that its superb and awesome and it gives u hell of a shot of energy and power ... but the scary thing is that all the warning abt not taking more than 1 scoop/day ... what's the secret behind that ?!

oh and btw , the scoop is only and shockingly 10 grams
Old 02-04-2012   #15
H@SSāN
حـسـا ن

Groans: 56
Groaned at 38 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
all the reviews abt this product are saying that its superb and awesome and it gives u hell of a shot of energy and power ... but the scary thing is that all the warning abt not taking more than 1 scoop/day ... what's the secret behind that ?!

Mainly pre-workout supplements contain "L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate" (nitric oxide booster) helps with the blood flow and warming up the body, plus stimulants like caffeine... I never used these kind of supplements since I work out in the evening, so taking caffeine at night would affect my sleep... The quote you posted is mainly advertising , and the warning of not taking more than one scoop is to make sure to not take too much caffeine... It's not a bad idea to try such supplements, but don't stay on it because I feel they are waste of money... Get caffeine pills instead, they would be a good alternative and way more cheaper...
Old 02-05-2012   #16
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:

Homo rage

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Tags
body, building