Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > The Multimedia Room

Notices

The Multimedia Room « music, videos, photos, loops, etc... »

Closed Thread
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2009   #11
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~
 
TAREK®'s Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-14-2013
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 11,464
Thanks: 11,906
Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Yo Justin, where are you man...
You opened this thread & disappeared like superman
OUI dun care if you are so busy
Come & save us we feel so dizzy
From some people calling themselves Dee Jays
playing some music while eating popcorn & lays


I read it like 5 times amazing and very funny I actually laughed HAHAH


__________________
Glory Glory Man United - Always A Red Devil
TAREK® is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TAREK® For This Useful Post:
Jess (11-26-2009), Justin (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #12
Jess
Community Moderator
 
Jess's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-23-2013
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,267
Thanks: 7,236
Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio View Post
xtreemer, your just a dreamer
i suggest you go to the street and start selling hats
or stay at home and scare away the rats
are you serious ?, you can't rap
If you enter a competition with me your leaving on straps

Hey Cousin what are you doing here?
What you wrote aint rap!!! Cant you hear?
But congratulations... at least you tried...
Not like the DJs ... they all lied!
i am giving private lessons if anyone is interested
But one by one as you are listed



__________________
If my smoking bothers you. Don't breathe.


Jess is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
7alewi (11-26-2009), Justin (11-26-2009), Kenny5 (11-26-2009), SysTaMatIcS (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #13
Rampage!!
Registered Member
 
Rampage!!'s Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-23-2012
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 819
Thanks: 611
Thanked 400 Times in 246 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Hey Cousin what are you doing here?
What you wrote aint rap!!! Cant you hear?
But congratulations... at least you tried...
Not like the DJs ... they all lied!
i am giving private lessons if anyone is interested
But one by one as you are listed



raping is not a girl's activity
so leave... leave before i make you forget your identity
but at least your better than the guy who bailed
Man i have one word for ya FAILED !
__________________
thanking people for their post is free you know
Rampage!! is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Rampage!! For This Useful Post:
halhoula (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #14
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member
 
SysTaMatIcS's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,466
Thanks: 14,135
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts
Default

Yo' all rappers in the house
you all stink just like a mouse!
drop it out , give it up
your not good enough for the job!
when someone reads your meaningless words
byekfor lal rab!
kelkon lezemkon 3al zbele kab!
men b7enes lezmkon dab!
so give it up w roo7o nemo tab!


__________________
problems of performance appraisal is that it sucks to memorize them
SysTaMatIcS is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SysTaMatIcS For This Useful Post:
7alewi (11-26-2009), halhoula (11-26-2009), Jess (11-26-2009), Justin (11-26-2009), Kenny5 (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #15
Justin
Vcoderz Dj
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,916
Thanks: 5,372
Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS View Post
Yo' all rappers in the house
you all stink just like a mouse!
drop it out , give it up
your not good enough for the job!
when someone reads your meaningless words
byekfor lal rab!
kelkon lezemkon 3al zbele kab!
men b7enes lezmkon dab!
so give it up w roo7o nemo tab!


we stink?? dude, our music can destroy you
Rappers are free to toy with you
get ur flow ripped n drowned too
we choke kids n pound crews
I would "use some personals on you"
but no one KNOWS SHIT ABOUT U!!
Rock listeners are not welcomed in this rhyme
Our words in music are worth more than dimes!
fek 3an ejre abel ma tekol labta
7el 3anna a7san ma ne3mellak jalta
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like
Justin is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
7alewi (11-26-2009), halhoula (11-26-2009), Jess (11-26-2009), Kenny5 (11-26-2009), Rampage!! (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #16
Jess
Community Moderator
 
Jess's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-23-2013
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,267
Thanks: 7,236
Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio View Post
raping is not a girl's activity
so leave... leave before i make you forget your identity
but at least your better than the guy who bailed
Man i have one word for ya FAILED !

Hmmm let's see

These days, there is nothing called Girls/Boys activity anymore
You wanna leave?here is the door
Failed in what? you have to specify
i'll cut it here before you begin to cry
you're still a virgin in this
u cant handle my diss
trying to reach me is like to kiss
a queen, in a castle that smokes out weed



Next ?


__________________
If my smoking bothers you. Don't breathe.


Jess is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
7alewi (11-26-2009), halhoula (11-26-2009), Justin (11-26-2009), Rampage!! (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #17
Rampage!!
Registered Member
 
Rampage!!'s Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-23-2012
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 819
Thanks: 611
Thanked 400 Times in 246 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Hmmm let's see

These days, there is nothing called Girls/Boys activity anymore
You wanna leave?here is the door
Failed in what? you have to specify
i'll cut it here before you begin to cry
you're still a virgin in this
u cant handle my diss
trying to reach me is like to kiss
a queen, in a castle that smokes out weed



Next ?



you think your such a pro ?
people like you come and go
you can't handle me
at the end u'r gonna flee
i'm going easy on you coz your my cousin
don't think it will last i eat people like you by the dozen
__________________
thanking people for their post is free you know
Rampage!! is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rampage!! For This Useful Post:
7alewi (11-26-2009), halhoula (11-26-2009), Jess (11-26-2009), Justin (11-26-2009), Kenny5 (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #18
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member
 
SysTaMatIcS's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,466
Thanks: 14,135
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
we stink?? dude, our music can destroy you
Rappers are free to toy with you
get ur flow ripped n drowned too
we choke kids n pound crews
I would "use some personals on you"
but no one KNOWS SHIT ABOUT U!!
Rock listeners are not welcomed in this rhyme
Our words in music are worth more than dimes!
fek 3an ejre abel ma tekol labta
7el 3anna a7san ma ne3mellak jalta
We Rockers own the world
we are wat is real and you are wat is not
our music talks for itself n make u hot!
Rap one day as the others will grow old n rot!
then ill remind you n ull put ur face in da mud!
n ill push my hand inside your stomach n get out the gut!
that sh*t is from cannibal corpse , but i bet you know nothin bout em
cz you need a METAL course cz ur a cu*t
and for sure everyone would agree as well as a nut!
__________________
problems of performance appraisal is that it sucks to memorize them
SysTaMatIcS is offline  
Old 11-26-2009   #19
Justin
Vcoderz Dj
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,916
Thanks: 5,372
Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

JOHN A

where you at dawg?? It has been a loooooooooooong time (4 n half years) that we did not beef one on one. so yalla bro, u were the supermod back then patrioticmcjay, now u're the admin "john A". this means ur rhymes are now DOUBLING. yalla hit us some
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like
Justin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Jess (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009   #20
Jess
Community Moderator
 
Jess's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-23-2013
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,267
Thanks: 7,236
Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio View Post
you think your such a pro ?
people like you come and go
you can't handle me
at the end u'r gonna flee
i'm going easy on you coz your my cousin
don't think it will last i eat people like you by the dozen

What you wrote is good but not enough
Private lessons are things to think off
eventhough we are cousins but this is a war!
You can eat dozen? well i can eat more

Ps: PM me for private lessons (K)

__________________
If my smoking bothers you. Don't breathe.


Jess is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
halhoula (11-26-2009), Justin (11-26-2009)
Closed Thread

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > The Multimedia Room

Tags
battle, rap



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share