Old 08-22-2010   #11
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekiller View Post

I think that syria had the motive and the power to do it though.
and Israel doesn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekiller View Post
I dont think its israel.
but at this time its only speculation from everyone.
anyone has yet to get me facts/evidence that had me decided 100%
what SHN said a couple of weeks ago does not prove 100% that israel did. it only proves that they were surveying the area.
they have been checking many other areas for which they dont have any footage for.
why were they surveying the area? Why were they surveying his movements?

and what was the Israeli Agent ( the same one responsible for the assassination of Ghaleb 3awali) doing at the crime scene 1 day before the assassination?

Old 08-22-2010   #12
-t-o-n-y-
Registered Member

Groans: 15
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

i really don't know the answer...but i just think that syria didn't have anything against rafic hariri ....in fact both of them were ruling lebanon w mettef2in so i doubt it that syrians killed him....
while israel-america ( dunno min l naffaz) if at that time they had things against syria they could have done it so the sunna in lebanon will join christians since this was the only way to get syria out of lebanon (religions and sects eloun dawroun)

Last edited by -t-o-n-y-; 08-22-2010 at 08:03 PM.
-t-o-n-y- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010   #13
IM@D
Registered Member

Groans: 23
Groaned at 22 Times in 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAREK® View Post
and Israel doesn't?

why were they surveying the area? Why were they surveying his movements?

and what was the Israeli Agent ( the same one responsible for the assassination of Ghaleb 3awali) doing at the crime scene 1 day before the assassination?

In that time, If an FPM'er dared to put GMA's picture on his balcony, he will get caught within 30 minutes by the Syrian Intelligence.
So you think that those Tons of TNT can get through the Sea and circulate freely in Beirut without the permission or at least the knowledge of Syria?!
IM@D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010   #14
-t-o-n-y-
Registered Member

Groans: 15
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM@D View Post

In that time, If an FPM'er dared to put GMA's picture on his balcony, he will get caught within 30 minutes by the Syrian Intelligence.
So you think that those Tons of TNT can get through the Sea and circulate freely in Beirut without the permission or at least the knowledge of Syria?!
i don't think we should think of it in this way.....we should see what's the purpose of killing rafic l hariri ....w min l mestafid ta ya3mil hek chi.....i don't think syria wanted to go out of lebanon this way and it wouldn't kill hariri since they already know that if the part of lebanese following rafic l hariri turned against them and joined the ones that were fighting against the syrian occupation they would surely be forced to go out....
-t-o-n-y- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010   #15
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:

this is Israel u are talking about, they can put an agent between ur family and convince u that he is ur brother

and there is a difference between some group putting GMA's picture and assassinating a lebanese PM )
:, Rafic el hariri ma3rouf 3ano el mawkib taba3o bass ye2ta3 byet3atal kel shi leselkeh, how were they able to disable that? 1 answer: tatawor teknologeh, and Israel, have ability to do such stuff

and like tony said, killing rafic el hariri didn't serve syria's benefits so i really doubt it was them, killing him was more about getting rid of the syrians than to actually hurt the lebanese
Old 08-23-2010   #16
IM@D
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAREK® View Post
this is Israel u are talking about, they can put an agent between ur family and convince u that he is ur brother

and there is a difference between some group putting GMA's picture and assassinating a lebanese PM )
:, Rafic el hariri ma3rouf 3ano el mawkib taba3o bass ye2ta3 byet3atal kel shi leselkeh, how were they able to disable that? 1 answer: tatawor teknologeh, and Israel, have ability to do such stuff

and like tony said, killing rafic el hariri didn't serve syria's benefits so i really doubt it was them, killing him was more about getting rid of the syrians than to actually hurt the lebanese
I triple agree with you on the red statement.

Now focus with me on the sequences:
Hariri's assassination --> National and International accusation to Syria --> National and International pressures on Syria to Quit --> National Blockage on Syria --> The international tribunal fingers on Syria and the Lebanese 4 generals --> SUDDENLY Syria's relationship with the International community comes to the right track starting from France and then the States --> Imad Mughniah Assassination INSIDE Syria -->Lebanese 14 Marcher, already known as Souwwar l Arz and befor by za77ifit l chem battalo yejo men souriya --> Fingers Turn suddenly from Syria to HA--> Wiating for the 2arar l zanne taba3 l international tribunal...

I will suggest the following scenario:
The International Tribunal will accuse Hizbullah bi kiyadet imad mughnieh --> The Head of the assasination is dead, we cannot investigate with him --> The other names will be fabricated w kel wa7ad yelez2ou tehme --> Someone will try to catch the suspects --> HA won't let them --> A civil war will occur between Sunni's and Shia's --> 2ouwwet l rade3 l 3arabiye will return this time but only under the Syrian flag ...

Conclusion: Syria is returning after 5 years, maybe stronger than before.
HA will enter in civil fights, and then in fights with the syrian forces which will cause their disarming . Palestinians will be settled in Lebanon which will make infinite tension between Sunni , Shia, and even Christians.

Israelian Benefits: Create Clashes between the lebanese.
Disarm Hizbuallah. Naturalize the palestinians. Which means less fear for their existense in the Middle East

Syrian Benefits: Return to Lebanon, and rape what left from the economic and khayrat lebnen. Get rid of the stronger Free Mason in lebanon that could also had treaten her existence and benefits in Lebanon.

You can call it wide imagination
I call it analysis
The Following User Says Thank You to IM@D For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (08-23-2010)
Old 08-23-2010   #17
Genius704
Registered Member

Groans: 9
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
You can call it wide imagination
I call it analysis
You were right when you called yourself Tsunami.
Old 08-26-2010   #18
IM@D
Registered Member

وهاب أكد ان سوريا ستتدخل عسكريا في لبنان في حال حدوث فتنة سنية-شيعية

25 آب 2010
أكد رئيس تيار "التوحيد" الوزير السابق وئام وهاب أن سوريا ستتدخل عسكريا في لبنان في حال حدوث فتنة بين السنة والشيعة، إذا تضمن القرار الظني للمحكمة الخاصة بلبنان اتهاما لـ "حزب الله" باغتيال رئيس الحكومة الأسبق رفيق الحريري

Nobody knows better than ahel l beyt

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
hariri, israel, killed, rafic