Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2007   #11
pink
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

2 check peoplez lives kif 7atkun nd ther personalities and beliefs nd behavior nd wether theyr gunna believe in His presence or nop wen they r faced wth hardships every now nd then

pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #12
Josee
Registered Member

Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts

If a person opposes even the possibility of there being a God,then any evidence can be rationalized or explained away.It is like if someone refuses to believe that people have walked on the moon,then no amount of information is going to change their thinking.Photographs of astronauts walking on the moon,interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks...all the evidence would be worthless,because the person has already concluded that people cannot go to the moon.
When it comes to the possibility of God's existence,the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.On the other hand,for those who want to know God if he is there, he says,"You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart,I will be found by you."
Seven years ago,I used to believe that there is no God,we exist for a reason,but I didn't know what it is,but now that I read the bible many sentences showed me that God really exist...
Kain (09-29-2007)
Old 09-29-2007   #13
J()e
Registered Member

Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts

Quote:
Why God created evil? Why God made life unfair?
hmm

remember adam and eve

god created them to be like his image...but gave them Freedom ,they are free of taking the decision they want therefor the sin happened !!

and for evil and unfairness it's the same,people are master of their own decisions!!

i think that explains it
Old 09-29-2007   #14
ka2eeya
Registered Member

But i heard that God can do miracles and whatever he want? Why he let loose of everything? I'm a believer BTW
ka2eeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #15
J()e
Registered Member

Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts

Quote:
But i heard that God can do miracles and whatever he want? Why he let loose of everything? I'm a believer BTW
yess...u r right...but i told u he gave us freedom,and being masters of our decision..and abt miracles...dont tell that u never heard of any miracle?!?

i'll give u an example:

last year a boy who was paralyzed w n7akam 3lei el chalal...the next day...he walked like me and you...who can explain this ?!
Old 09-29-2007   #16
EAGLE_I
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyblu__dima View Post
mmmm i like thats kind of subj cz u shld analyze things, usually u believe in smthg whos powerful or stronger thn u, we all know that before christians ken fi "wasan". those pple were really creative they start adoring "fire, sea, win, sun, moon...." they thought eno hal eshya 2a2wa menoun eza 3emlo chi ghalat God of Sun will burn them.... so they did their best to believe bi eshya 2awa menoun hene... so no1 can deny eno fi Power stronger thn us, and there's also a power who created us
....Merci
first of all people before christianity believed in many god not because they felt there is a power stronger than them but because they needed a power stronger than them....think about in a simple way, the most important question for the human being is " is it over after death?".... ask urself this question, if u say no u will live all ur life sad because u know that one day it will be over for u(and all people will suicide or make crimes).....so u need to convince urself that there is a life after death so u can enjoy ur life now and to promise the people that they will go to heaven if they are good on earth....they used to look to the sky and think that god lives up der and we still do till now ....look in the old testement , it is written that god create the water under the earth and above the earth....under the earth means the oceans but what does above the earth mean???????? they used to think that there is water above the earth and dats where the rain comes from....so the old testement was written by a normal human being and there is a lot of others mistakes.... the old testement was written by a smart person of that age.....and by the way who told him how god create adam and eve???? god???? but god doesn't do mistakes like by tellin him that there is water above the earth for sure if there is god....
there is no power stronger than us but we need to lie to ourselves that there is a power stronger than us that will help us to confront life and problems...
2nd- the wasan as u call them they create their god not because they felt it, but because they needed it.... anyway who told the wasan that there is hell and heaven? which prophet??????? they made it.... or u wanna tell me they felt it too...???

Last edited by EAGLE_I; 09-29-2007 at 11:48 AM.
EAGLE_I is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EAGLE_I For This Useful Post:
xcoder (09-29-2007)
Old 09-29-2007   #17
EAGLE_I
Registered Member

how can u think that what u call god create us??????? if i wear a condom i won't have a baby, and if i take it off i will have one or maybe more....so who's taking the decision here me or ur god????? nowadays if a man get married to a woman that somehow her blood doesn't match his, their baby won't be normal, so they say "khel2it allah", or " hatta ymajjid el rab" , however in 21 century all of us we understand why he is not normal.... so god doesn't create us , our parents give us birth...
[]
Old 09-29-2007   #18
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

sciense proved the existance of the " spirit " its an etheral object . . .
Old 09-29-2007   #19
EAGLE_I
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by systamatics View Post
sciense proved the existance of the " spirit " its an etheral object . . .
if u don't know what u talking about, plz don't just talk to talk because SCIENCE did prove that there is no spirit so plz don't get the people confused with ur lies....
and i will tell u what the science says:"
Religions also needed a belief in a spirit/soul to postulate life after death. The soul-belief has remained a common (but by no means universal) part of human religions all over the world. At this time people had no idea how the human body worked. They knew about various organs -- like the heart or kidneys -- but really didn't have a clue what they were for. As we can see in the Bible, they often postulated various mental/psychological/moral functions for these organs.
In fact, the idea of a soul or spirit is ludicruous. To say that science has not disproved the idea for all intents and purposes is fooling oneself. In all other ways of life, the logical absurdities of postulating a "spirit being" would lead all sane people to reject it. We would assume that the idea was rejected. But out of respect (mistaken IMO) for religious emotions people still pretend that science has not disproved the idea of a spirit. For all intents and purposes, it has."
[]
Old 09-29-2007   #20
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE_I View Post
if u don't know what u talking about, plz don't just talk to talk because SCIENCE did prove that there is no spirit so plz don't get the people confused with ur lies....
and i will tell u what the science says:"
Religions also needed a belief in a spirit/soul to postulate life after death. The soul-belief has remained a common (but by no means universal) part of human religions all over the world. At this time people had no idea how the human body worked. They knew about various organs -- like the heart or kidneys -- but really didn't have a clue what they were for. As we can see in the Bible, they often postulated various mental/psychological/moral functions for these organs.
In fact, the idea of a soul or spirit is ludicruous. To say that science has not disproved the idea for all intents and purposes is fooling oneself. In all other ways of life, the logical absurdities of postulating a "spirit being" would lead all sane people to reject it. We would assume that the idea was rejected. But out of respect (mistaken IMO) for religious emotions people still pretend that science has not disproved the idea of a spirit. For all intents and purposes, it has."
[]
even if science ddnt prove it which i doubt , i would still beleive that theres a soul , this world ddnt come out of nothin . . .

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god