Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Notices

Sports Basement « News & info about lebanese and international leagues & championships. »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2010   #1
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default Football Transfer Speculation

This Thread is about Transfer Speculations.
Every Rumor/Story/News about any Player of major importance would be appreciated so Share it with US !

Confucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010   #2
Confucius

It Would Be Hard To Resist Manchester United - Valencia Star David Silva

The Spanish international has admitted that he'd be interested in a move to Manchester...

By Stefan Coerts
May 5, 2010 10:02:00 AM

Valencia star David Silva is continually being linked with a move away from Los Che and the Spanish international has reportedly attracted the interest of several Premier League giants.

The tricky midfielder has now made it clear that he's happy at Valencia, but that it would be very hard for him to turn down an offer from Manchester United if the Red Devils decided to make a move for him.

"When you hear a club like Manchester United is interested in you it is an honour. I am very aware of the Premier League, and in recent years it has been the stand-out league in the world," said Silva to the Daily Express.

"If it came calling, especially if it was a club like Manchester United, it would be very hard to resist. I am happy at Valencia, but every player has his price and if they get an offer they think is good business anything is possible."

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...medium=twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (05-05-2010)
Old 05-05-2010   #3
Confucius

Juventus Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon On Manchester United & Chelsea Radars - Report

Reports claim Buffon is heading for the Premier League after hinting his Juventus future is far from certain...

By Salvatore Landolina
May 5, 2010 10:13:00 AM

Juventus goalkeeper Gianlugi Buffon is Premier League-bound with Manchester United and Chelsea ready to land him, according to Italian newspaper reports.

Tuttosport and La Gazzetta dello Sport are claiming €25 million-rated Buffon is heading for the Premier League and he has asked directors to resolve his future before the World Cup in June.

The 32-year-old Italian international said his intention is to remain at the club, but should he be sold his first choice destination would be England.

"My will to leave is the same as Juventus', and if I do then I would like to move to England," he told Sky Sport 24 on Sunday.

That seemed to open the door to his Turin exit, and both Chelsea and United are on stand-by. Carlo Ancelotti is a keen admirer of him having worked with the keeper at both Parma and Juventus, while the Red Devils are looking for an alternative to Edwin van der Sar.

Buffon's future could be linked to the decision over a new coach at Juventus, with Rafael Benitez, Cesare Prandelli and Luciano Spalletti all linked with taking over the hot seat.

Should the goalkeeper part company with the Bianconeri, the club are looking at Cagliari shot-stopper Federico Marchetti as a first choice replacement. Palermo's Salvatore Sirigu and Udinese custodian Samir Handanovic are also on the list of choices.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...medium=twitter

Though it makes no sense at all to me why Chelsea would want him having Cech! Man Utd would probably have him as a replacement for VDS seeing how GK mech droureh yjibouwon zghar like players, their age could at times help *experience wise* bas still..i prefer Man Utd 1st choice - Lloris.
TAREK® (05-05-2010)
Old 05-06-2010   #4
Confucius

Juventus want to swap Gianluigi Buffon for Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas, Robin van Persie or Bacary Sagna - report

6 May 2010 11:59:00

Juventus are looking to use goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon as part of swap deal to bring in reinforcements from Arsenal, according to a report from Tuttosport.

Buffon has acknowledged that it is likely he will leave Juve in the summer, with a move to England a strong possibility.

Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea have also been linked with the veteran in recent weeks.

However, Juve's own desire to sign some of the Gunners' quality outfield players means that the Serie A giants are open to the possibility of a swap deal involving Buffon.

Cesc Fabgregas remains a target for the Old Lady, as do Robin van Persie and Bacary Sagna, and those players are reportedly the ones likely to be suggested as possible exchanges.

However, Juve would also apparently consider a swap deal involving Manchester United's Nemanja Vidic or Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic, should any deal with Arsenal not materialise.

Source http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/...-arsenals-cesc
Old 05-06-2010   #5
bitarno
Registered Member

Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

تقرير : ريال مدريد يقدم عرضاً جديداً للحصول على واين روني

يبدو بأنه أصبح من الضروري جداً أن يلعب النجم الإنجليزي واين روني لريال مدريد الموسم القادم لكن النادي الإسباني لم يجد بعد أي تجاوب من مسؤولي مانشستر يونايتد للسماح للـ"جولدن بوي" بالإنتقال إلى مدريد في الصيف المقبل.
الـ"كادينا سير" ذكرت في تقرير لها يوم أمس بأن ريال مدريد جهز عرضاً جديداً للحصول على خدمات روني، عرضاً قد تحاول من خلاله الإدارة المدريدية إثارة إهتمام السير أليكس فيرجسون الذي مايزال متشبتاً بنجمه الأول في الـ"أولد ترافورد".

و تشير الإذاعة الإسبانية إلى أن النادي الملكي سيقدم لمانشستر يونايتد مبلغ الـ40 مليون يورو بالإضافة إلى اللاعبين كريم بنزيمة و محمد ديارا من أجل الحصول على توقيع واين روني الذي تم تحديد قيمة إنتقاله سابقاً في الـ110 مليون يورو.

جدير بالذكر أن تقارير صحفية بريطانية أكدت اليوم بأن مانشستر يونايتد قام بتعليق مفاوضات تجديد عقد واين روني
الذي كان قريباً جداً من الحصول على راتب أسبوعي يصل إلى 150 ألف جنيه إسترليني.

Old 05-06-2010   #6
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

^^^^ WTF are they trying to burry every good player on the field, I really hope he turns it down
Old 05-06-2010   #7
Confucius

Some rumors out there are saying that Ronaldo wants him by his side on the offensive end, that he has suggested getting Rooney saying he's the best "FOR HIM" out there and that Real has long considered this decision b4 coming out with it, at first Real wanted to buy him with money, Sir Alex had a press conference saying we wont sell him, then they did what in my opinion is the smartest thing to do dealing with a man like Sir Alex, offering talent instead of cash, he has long wanted Benzema and Diarra would be a good mixture, but i don't think he'll go for it, he wanted Benzema only cz he's small and talented, to play ALONGSIDE Rooney mech yejeh w yekhod his place, specially after this season in Real where he showed no talent and no skills at all, so the dude is doubtful now, ma ra7 ykhater bel Golden Boy el Sir..on top of that, i doubt Rooney will ever play for another club other than United, the guy's in love with that club that he has ever wished to play for ever since his early days as a player at Everton, so i find it very hard to believe that this deal will ever be done, i DO however think that Real can do it eza Sir Alex mech ekheda personal w khalas mtan7ar baddo Rooney bi fari2o, they will just offer more and more money and players, w eza Sir Alex manno m3annad 3a Rooney i think at a point of time will accept their offer eza it's TOO good.. bas Rooney

Last edited by Confucius; 05-06-2010 at 05:48 PM.
TAREK® (05-06-2010)
Old 05-06-2010   #8
Confucius

Papers: Wayne must wait
06/05/2010 08:33

Rooney talks on hold
Manchester United will not open contract talks with player-of-the-season Wayne Rooney until after the World Cup. Rooney has two years left on his Old Trafford deal but is keen to discuss a £120,000-a-week extension. However, United chief executive David Gill has indicated privately the 24-year-old will have to wait until he returns from South Africa with England. Even though Real Madrid have already declared a firm interest in Rooney, United are so sure he will not have his head turned that they have told his representatives to wait until late July for talks. Rooney has scored 43 goals for club and country this season and picked up United's player-of-the-year award on Tuesday night.
Ian Ladyman, Daily Mail

Meanwhile, the Mail claims Bayern Munich are ready to bid £7million for Ji-sung Park. He is contracted until 2012 and only this week said he wanted to stay at Old Trafford for the rest of his career. However, Bayern want to offer United a 90 per cent profit on the £4m they paid PSV Eindhoven for him in 2005 and that could trigger his departure.

Source: UNKNOWN lol naaah kidding -----> http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...newsid=6648707
TAREK® (05-06-2010)
Old 05-06-2010   #9
bitarno
Registered Member

Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
specially after this season in Real where he showed no talent and no skills at all, so the dude is doubtful now
u cant judge a player if he doesnt play , aw he enters the match @ the last 10 or even 5 mins ... keef badda tbayyen his talent if he's not playing regularly ... am not talking cz its "benzema" although i admire him alot , law any other player , if he plays every 3-4 matches only 5 mins , aw 20 mins .. its nothing

Old 05-06-2010   #10
Confucius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitarno View Post

u cant judge a player if he doesnt play , aw he enters the match @ the last 10 or even 5 mins ... keef badda tbayyen his talent if he's not playing regularly ... am not talking cz its "benzema" although i admire him alot , law any other player , if he plays every 3-4 matches only 5 mins , aw 20 mins .. its nothing

mech haydeh el fekra, ana asdeh enno u CAN'T take a HUGE RISK of replacing ur number 1 player if not number 1 worldwide, with a player that hasn't proved anything yet, mech 3am oul he sucks ma tefhamneh ghalat i think Benzema has alot of talent in him, bas to replace him with ur best player and count on him to do his job is something u can't do, enno Benzema played with Lyon w barely played with Real, so he hasn't showed us if he fits in with BIG Clubs yet so ma fik tkhater bi ur best player bi hek 7aleh..

Last edited by Confucius; 05-06-2010 at 07:34 PM.
bitarno (05-06-2010)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Tags
football, speculation, transfer