Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Notices

Sports Basement « News & info about lebanese and international leagues & championships. »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2010   #21
bitarno
Registered Member

Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

تقارير إسبانية: جوزيه مورينيو يمنح ريال مدريد مهلة لتوضيح موقفهم من التوقيع معه

مدرب الإنتر طالب الميرينجي بتوضيح نواياهم لكي يستطيع التفكير بمستقبله بشكل أفضل في أقرب وقت ممكن..

يبدو أن فرص استمرار مانويل بيلِّيجريني مع ريال مدريد تتضاءل أكثر فأكثر، و ذلك بعدما إدعت صحيفتي آس و ماركا أن مدرب الإنتر جوزيه مورينيو منح ريال مدريد مهلة من أجل توضيح موقفهم بشأن تحديد موقفهم من التعاقد معه، حيث هدد النادي الإسباني قائلًا "إن أردتم التوقيع معي فعليكم أن تخبرونني الآن."

و قد إدعت الصحيفتين الصادرتين من العاصمة الإسبانية مدريد أن المدرب البرتغالي يأمل في إنهاء كل شيء هذا الأسبوع بعدما اتخذ قراره بالرحيل عن الإنتر بالرغم من إمكانية فوزه بثلاثية الدوري الإيطالي، كأس إيطاليا (التي فاز بها الأسبوع الماضي) و دوري الأبطال.

و على الرغم من ارتباطه بعقد مع الأفاعي يمتد حتى صيف 2012، إلا أن مورينيو قد يستغل بندًا يخوله بإنهاء تعاقده مع أبطال إيطاليا في الموسم الماضي مقابل 8 ملايين يورو، و قد و قد استندت الصحيفتان الإسبانيتان إلى تصريح سابق مورينيو بشأن بقائه مع النيرادزوري حينما قال "
الإنتر يلعب لوحده. بإمكانهم تغيير المدرب و اللاعبين لكنهم يستمرون في التقدم."

يُذكر أن مورينيو كان قد صرَّح للصحافة ردًا على تساؤلاتهم بشأن إمكانية الخروج عن صمته الإعلامي قائلًا "
متى سأتحدث مجددًا؟ لن أفعل.."، و هو ما قد يعتبره الكثيرون إشارة واضحة لقرب رحيله عن مدينة ميلانو .

SysTaMatIcS (05-10-2010)
Old 05-10-2010   #22
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitarno View Post
جوزيه مورينهو سيكلف ريال مدريد 50 مليون يورو

البرتغالي جوزيه مورينهو مدرب الإنتر أحد خيارات إدارة ريال مدريد ليكون بديلاً للتشيلي مانويل بيلجريني في حال تم الاستغناء عنه . وحسب التقارير الصحفية فإن المدير الرياضي خورخي فالدانو لا زال حتى الآن يثق في بيلجريني في حين أن إدارة ريال مدريد بقيادة بيريز لا تفكر في نفس الأمر بل يتجهون لجلب جوزيه مورينهو.

وحسب تقارير صحفية اسبانية فإنه في حال تم جلبه لتدريب الريال فستكون تكلفته 50 مليون يورو على الأقل ، حيث سيدفع له الريال أجراً يقارب 11 مليون يورو لمدة 4 مواسم بالإضافة لفسخ عقده الحالي المقدر تكلفته بسبعة مليون يورو

Real Madrid Really needs this coach , they really need a coach with a strong personality and smartness .... mish coach ydalle3 l players .. hope this will really work
actually hope he goes and still doesn't work .lol
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #23
Neoxter
Beyond the Code

Thanked 3,426 Times in 1,499 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 69 Times in 52 Posts

Real Madrid: Ruining players and coaches since 1902
SysTaMatIcS (05-10-2010)
Old 05-10-2010   #24
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

bringing him to real wont change a thing , they need to stop being "Royal"
Old 05-10-2010   #25
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

i think he will do good in Real, IF and only IF they give him complete power, that is if they give him money to buy players and power to decide who to sell and buy COMPLETELY ya3neh eza baddo ywaddeh el 3ajouz Raul ye2der ywaddi mech ysir fi chi y3are2lo, i know Real and they'll do that, ma3 enno sa3beh ykhallou ya3mel chi like sell Raul and such Madrid Icons. Anyway i think bya3mel natijeh ma3 Real, it's a big club love it or hate it and it has won alot of titles and will win as long as the money keeps coming, it'll keep going on forever, it seems like it will tbh..
Confucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010   #26
Confucius

Papers: Au revoir, Patrice?

11/05/2010 08:59

Evra ready to quit United
Patrice Evra is ready to quit Manchester United this summer, with Real Madrid and Inter Milan ready to pay £18million. The France full-back, 28, is believed to want a new challenge. Evra's close ex-United pal Cristiano Ronaldo has recommended him to Real. Since his £7m move from Monaco 4½-years ago, Evra has established himself as one of the best left-backs in the world. He has two years left on his current deal worth around £80k a week. A sale would give United a serious profit on a player whose value will plummet next summer with only a year left on his contract.
Antony Kastrinakis, The Sun
Old 05-12-2010   #27
Confucius

Chelsea And Manchester City Offered Unsettled Barcelona Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Report

May 12, 2010 2:47:00 PM
Barcelona have offered Chelsea and Manchester City the chance to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic for around £40 million, according to a report from the Daily Mail.

The Swedish international only arrived at the Nou Camp last summer, in a blockbuster £40m deal with Italian side Inter Milan that also saw Samuel Eto'o head in the opposite direction.

But the 28-year-old's form has been inconsistent this season, scoring a fairly disappointing 16 goals in all competition, and he was even withdrawn early by manager Pep Guardiola as the Catalan giants failed to defeat Inter in the Champions League semi-finals last month.

Consequently Barca president Joan Laporta has reportedly instructed 'super-agent' Pini Zahavi to gauge interest in the player from abroad, as the club try to recoup the money they spent on the skilful striker. Juventus have shown their interest in paying around £35m for their former star, but Laporta hopes either Chelsea or Manchester City will be more willing to meet their valuation.

Both Premier League clubs have been strongly linked with moves for strikers during the summer, with Liverpool's Fernando Torres, AC Milan's Alexandre Pato and Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero all reported targets. But either or both might be intrigued by the possibility of adding Ibrahimovic to their ranks.

Barcelona have been widely linked with an agreement to sign Valencia and Spain hotshot David Villa in the summer, a possible reason behind their sudden willingness to offload their big signing of the last summer transfer window.

Despite an underwhelming season Ibrahimovic is still ranked at an impressive No.9 in the Castrol Rankings, making him the third highest Barca player behind Gerard Pique (8) and Lionel Messi (1).

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...medium=twitter
Old 05-12-2010   #28
Confucius

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger invites Premier League offers as he admits uncertainty over his future

German international unsure Allianz Arena fans are behind him

By Alex Dimond
12 May 2010 14:35:00

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has revealed the Premier League is his preferred destination if he leaves the recently crowned Bundesliga champions in the summer.

The 25-year-old, who has been named in Germany's provisional World Cup squad, has enjoyed a solid campaign this term as Bayern regained their domestic title and progressed to the Champions League final.

But despite such success, he admits he does not know if he will remain with the club after the tournament in South Africa.

The attacking midfielder is still disappointed but what he perceives to be the fickle nature of the fans at the Allianz Arena, pointing out that he wasn't always so popular when things weren't going so well for the club at the start of the season.

"It was often the case in the first half of the season that I would mis-place a pass in the first 20 minutes and I would be whistled at immediately," Schweinsteiger told German newspaper Bild.

"There were even whistles for me at the annual general meeting and that hurt.

"You never know what happens after a World Cup. I am really happy that we played such a good season, but to say now that I will always play for Bayern Munich would be wrong.

"Then if you do actually move, it would be an unfair proclamation to make to the fans."

With his future so uncertain, Schweinsteiger was willing to admit that if he were to leave, a move to the Premier League would be his preference, citing the supportive nature of the fans as a great attractions.

"When things were not going well, we were being whistled at immediately in the Allianz Arena, but that sort of thing does not happen in England," he added.

"I would like to have the whole stadium behind us even in difficult times."

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/...teiger-invites
Old 05-12-2010   #29
Confucius

Real Madrid's Lassana Diarra to join Manchester United in £21m deal - report

12 May 2010 14:21:00

According to AS, Real Madrid defensive midfielder Lassana Diarra could return to the Premier League next season as Manchester United have reportedly expressed interest in signing the Frenchman and could pay nearly £20 million for his services.

After a very good start to the season, in which he was frequently compared to fellow Frenchman and ex-Blancos midfielder Claude Makelele, Diarra lost the confidence of coach Manuel Pellegrini, meaning he had fewer minutes and less importance within the team structure.

Thus, Los Blancos will reportedly attempt to sell the midfielder with the hope of cashing in on what could be a significant transfer fee.

Madrid bought Lass as a 2008 winter transfer recruit from Portsmouth and while United are said to be interested, Arsenal are also reportedly tempted to take the player back to the Emirates Stadium where he spent the 2007-08 season.

Diarra was called up to Raymond Domenech's French national team squad yesterday for participation in this summer's World Cup in South Africa.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/...-united-in-21m
The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (05-12-2010)
Old 05-13-2010   #30
Confucius

Dimitar Berbatov vows to stay at Manchester United

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov has rubbished rumours he will leave the club this summer, saying he "will fight to stay" at Old Trafford.

Berbatov has struggled to justify the £30.75m United paid Tottenham for him in 2008 and has been linked with Bayern Munich, AC Milan and a return to Spurs.

But upon announcing his international retirement, the 29-year-old Bulgarian said: "I am going nowhere.

"I have arrived where I wanted to be, I have reached the summit."

Berbatov has scored 26 goals in 65 appearances for United in the past two campaigns, but has come under fire this season from fans critical of his work-rate and profligacy in front of goal.

He did not start a single match in the Champions League knockout stages before United were knocked out by Bayern Munich in the last eight.

Critics have also suggested United lost the Premier League title to Chelsea in part because of his failure to act as an effective replacement for Wayne Rooney during the England striker's injury absence.

Berbatov, though, insisted he is determined to stay, adding: "United is the biggest team and I will fight to stay there until the end of my contract."

His current deal expires in two seasons' time in 2012.

While the Bulgarian appears content to shrug off criticism for his domestic performances, similar analysis of his international performances have played their part in his decision to quit the national team.

"I have decided to step down from the national team, starting today," he told a press conference in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, adding he wanted "to give younger players the opportunity to step out from my shadow".

Berbatov, Bulgaria's captain for the last three years, scored 48 goals in 74 international appearances and is the nation's all-time leading scorer.

But he said he was "discouraged" by Bulgaria's failure to qualify for the upcoming World Cup in South Africa, adding: "At times I feel tired, even exhausted by the national team."

It means the front man's appearance in the 2-0 defeat in Poland in March was his last at international level.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/8680024.stm
The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (05-13-2010)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Tags
football, speculation, transfer