Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Notices

Sports Basement « News & info about lebanese and international leagues & championships. »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2010   #31
H@SSàN
حـسـا ن

Groans: 56
Groaned at 38 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger invites Premier League offers as he admits uncertainty over his future
I think what he said about the fans is right, but maybe that was because of the weak performance of the team at the beginning of the season...
Anyway, Sweinsteiger is an indispensabile player, I was really impressed by his performance this season... He used to play as a winger, while this season he played as a center midfielder.. Great controller, great passer and great shooter... I hope he stays with Bayern for a long time along side with Phillip Lahm, these two are my favorites.

Old 05-14-2010   #32
bitarno
Registered Member

Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

شروط جوزيه مورينهو لتدريب ريال مدريد

أولاً : الاستقلال وعدم التدخل في شؤونه وتكوين فريق جديد

ثانياً : شراء المهاجم الأرجنتيني كارلوس تيفيز مهاجم المان سيتي و صديق كريستيانو في مان يونايتد ، و مايكون من الإنتر

ثالثاً : الاتصال المباشر مع الرئيس لحل القضايا المهمة بالفريق الأول

رابعاً : مورينهو لن يكون على استعداد للنزول براتبه ، يريد12 مليون يورو صافية بدون ضرائب في الموسم الواحد ، بالاضافة إلى جوائز مغرية إذا فاز بالليجا و دوري الأبطال و كأس ملك أسبانيا

Fair Enough I guess , he's not asking for anything impossible
SysTaMatIcS (05-14-2010)
Old 05-18-2010   #33
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

Cesc Fabregas to tell Arsène Wenger he wants to leave Arsenal and join Barcelona

Cesc Fabregas flew back from Spain on Tuesday and is set to tell Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger that he wants to return to Barcelona.

By John Ley
Published: 3:59PM BST 18 May 2010

Previously, Fabregas has insisted he is happy in north London but Arsenal have gone five years without a trophy and, as a Barca fan – he went to his first game when he was nine months old - the lure to return has become too great.

It is understood that the Spaniard took a step closer to leaving the Emirates Stadium following reports, confirmed on the Barcelona website, that the La Liga champions want Fabregas. He is mulling over his future but has told friends he wants to leave.

If Arsenal relent, they would demand at least £30 million for a player who has a long-term contract at the Emirates.

Barcelona reported that Fabregas “made it clear last week that if he leaves the London club, it’ll be for Barca”.

Joan Laporta, the Barcelona president, said: “It’s remarkable that a player should commit himself in this way. If the club technical staff believe we need to make the extra effort and sign him, we’ll speak to Arsenal”.

Arsenal have refused to comment while Barcelona have followed protocol and have so far made no direct contact with Fabregas, who is still only 23.

It is not the first time Spain have courted a player who spent six years with Barcelona, from 1997 to 2003, scoring regularly for their youth teams.

Real Madrid have been consistently linked with the midfielder but even as recent as last season he insisted he was happy to remain, contented with working with Wenger and the style Arsenal play.

Fabregas is contracted to Arsenal until 2014 and losing him would be a massive blow to Wenger, who made Fabregas captain in 2008 and has a special relationship with him.

But the funds would enable Wenger to invest further in the club’s future attempts to win the Premier League for the first time in seven years.

Source
Confucius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (05-20-2010)
Old 05-19-2010   #34
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

Valencia have sold star striker David Villa to Barcelona according to Spanish media reports late on Tuesday.

The transfer fee agreed between the two clubs is around 45 million euros (55.48 million dollars), money which cash-strapped Valencia need in order to improve their dire financial situation.
Villa, 28, will sign a four-year contract with the Spanish champions after undergoing medical checks on Friday morning, then will be presented to the media as a Barca player on Friday evening.
Villa — who almost joined Real Madrid a year ago — was keen to resolve his future before going to South Africa to play for Spain the World Cup.
According to press reports, Barca’s next transfer target is Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/soccer/article456943.ece/David-Villa-sold-to-Barcelona

This one is not speculation. It actually is about to seal. He is undergoing medical and will be announced in few days time.

Last edited by TAREK®; 05-20-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: its to Barcelona not to Valencia :p
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KeXasthur For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (05-19-2010)
Old 05-19-2010   #35
Confucius

Zlatan said he'll be leaving Barcelona on his own terms (not traded or anything) if Villa joines Barca, so guess he'll be leaving

Last edited by TAREK®; 05-20-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: fixed :D
The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (05-19-2010)
Old 05-20-2010   #36
KeXasthur
Registered Member

yeh, just saw it. I just picked a link because the deal is done so I just wanted to share it. As for Zlatan he has a contract, he can't leave unless some club pays for him.
Old 05-20-2010   #37
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

with David Villa and Fabregas, Barcelona will be unstoppable
Old 05-20-2010   #38
Confucius

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAREK® View Post
with David Villa and Fabregas, Barcelona will be unstoppable
Fabregas ma 2elo matra7 3a chwe bi Barcelona ya zalameh..
Villa is gonna be a disappointment, el zalameh battal sari3 like b4, in my opinion Bracelona's biggest mistake was selling Eto'o cz he just FITS there bi sara7a, they're starting to do adrab men Real, na2eson Sergio Ramos w Torres (they have Messi who is better) w saro the Spanish team anw we'll see this year, but i don't expect them to be better than this year, Villa is good bas he's also getting old, and with Barca u have to be young and running in order to be seen as successful, that's what Zlatan and Henry taught us..
Old 05-21-2010   #39
Confucius

Ribery staying at Bayern
Frenchman set to stay at German giants

Bayern Munich playmaker Franck Ribery has committed to the German club for another four years, according to newspaper Bild.

Ribery, who will be absent from Saturday's Champions League final against Inter Milan in Madrid due to suspension, was rumoured to be leaving Bayern at the end of the season in favour of a major club in Spain or England.

Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United had all reportedly shown an interest in the French winger.

But Bild, citing club sources, revealed the new contract would be penned on Saturday when the 27-year-old returns to Madrid from the French national training camp.

The new deal will reportedly keep Ribery at the Allianz Arena until 2015.

Source
Old 05-21-2010   #40
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Fabregas ma 2elo matra7 3a chwe bi Barcelona ya zalameh..
Villa is gonna be a disappointment, el zalameh battal sari3 like b4, in my opinion Bracelona's biggest mistake was selling Eto'o cz he just FITS there bi sara7a, they're starting to do adrab men Real, na2eson Sergio Ramos w Torres (they have Messi who is better) w saro the Spanish team anw we'll see this year, but i don't expect them to be better than this year, Villa is good bas he's also getting old, and with Barca u have to be young and running in order to be seen as successful, that's what Zlatan and Henry taught us..
Villa will be the same good player for the next 3 years. ( he is 28 now). Yeh after that he will become like Henry,but as for now I see him doing well, he will stay fast, skilled and helpful.
The Ibrahimovich deal was the worst deal ever worse than any deal Madrid did not because he is a bad player but because a direct swap between Etoo and him would have been enough. No need for another 45 million lol.
And now they are trying to fix it by bringing Villa. It's a shame that Barcelona who have the best youth policy still get themselves in such debt because they are stupid in transfers. I mean they got Chygrinsky for 25 million and he's sitting on the bench and isn't even the direct substitute for the defenders.

Anyway I think they will do well next year, so many options.

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Tags
football, speculation, transfer