Health & Science Room « Everything related to health, safety and science »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2007   #31
sarah32
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Meanings of Dreams

sorry guys i had to merge the 2 threads coz it's the same subject !

sarah32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #32
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

my sister always has dreams that comes true.....
she dreams of death , the second day death occures....
always 100 % happens with her , she never dreamt of something that ddnt cometrue , the nite before the war , she dreamt of death and blood , she even dreamt of (and this is the scariest part!!!) she dreamt of a lebanese soldier dead on the floor with his left head side cut off and put next to him on a bridge , and the next day she told us wat she dreamt , and few hours later the war started!! and the scary thing is that i saw that soldier on the bridge dead with the same pic she described
Old 01-15-2007   #33
Tawa

Thanked 3,365 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 44 Times in 35 Posts

Sara7atan 2ana seret betshei2am men l'2a7leim l'7elweh... la2anno ai5ir 7elmein 7elween 7lemet fyoon bass w3it teineh nhar sar l'3akes tameiman...
wteineh 7elem was the greatest one, I can't tell you the story... it's a long one... bass when I woke up the next day... and went to school... 2akalet hawa ...
That's all...
Old 01-15-2007   #34
jak
Registered Member

Groans: 4
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

i dont believe in dreams at all coz my pt of vue is that dreams are what ur thinkin of. par example if u were thinkin a lot bi somethin and wanted it to come true when u sleep ull dream that it came true w as tawa said the next day akal hawa Sorry tawa anyway...u'll have other chances akid!!
jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007   #35
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa
Sara7atan 2ana seret betshei2am men l'2a7leim l'7elweh... la2anno ai5ir 7elmein 7elween 7lemet fyoon bass w3it teineh nhar sar l'3akes tameiman...
wteineh 7elem was the greatest one, I can't tell you the story... it's a long one... bass when I woke up the next day... and went to school... 2akalet hawa ...
That's all...
I bet ur 2nd dream was u meeting the one that u have feelings for (in ur school) n u tried to tell her the truth then meshe el 7al, u were holding each other n bla bla bla but on the other hand, u woked up, u went 2 school, u told her the truth then, fetet bel 7et... right?

Good n Beautiful dreams r somethin u imagine to be true, somethin' YOU WISH IT WAS TRUE, u might kill ur self 2 make it happen but it won't (70%)
for e.g. having a dream that made ur heart melt n keep dreaming of holding hands n holding close cuz in ur SWEET LOVELY DREAMS u c the ONES u love the most...

Bad Dreams / Nightmare r somethin u can express ur true feelings (Sad or angry), u just say: "lemme fall down, lemme touch the sky by my self, let the pain teachs u how 2 not stressed up, breathe a lil' bit, walk away then come back again paste on urself a fake smile then tell urself u didnt mean it cuz u know u'll get over it. U need 2 stick around so u could be there next time u have another nightmare
Old 01-15-2007   #36
Tawa

Thanked 3,365 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 44 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I bet ur 2nd dream was u meeting the one that u have feelings for (in ur school) n u tried to tell her the truth then meshe el 7al, u were holding each other n bla bla bla but on the other hand, u woked up, u went 2 school, u told her the truth then, fetet bel 7et... right?
No, we were only sitting and laughing... I asked her what's the time, she talked in a language that I didn't understand, she said funny words ye3neh, so I looked at her like this >> and we laughed... That's all I can remember... But she's not a girl that I love or I want, well, a complicated story
Old 01-15-2007   #37
bizzareaoun
Registered Member

guys i didnt catch up the thread from the start and if u talked about the arene or anything related to it i'd like to know more about it,and then i'll tell u a real personal experience to watch out all u none believers ;p
bizzareaoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #38
Ghnadine
Registered Member

Guys I Roamed through the Internet to find the meaning of my Dream what do you think.This is it I got an email:
Hi Nadin,
Thank you for your e-mail.
Before interpreting your dream, I have to tell you that there are two kinds of interpretations for our dreams. One is the scientific one (represented by Freud, etc.) and the other is the traditional one. Even for the scientific one, we cannot state that the interpretations are totally correct. I interpret dreams in the traditional sense. However, for both, it is the best for the dreamer to interpret his/her dream...

Though, we are not able to reply to each e-mail these days (due to the high number of messages we receive, I found your dream interesting and decided write to you.) First of all, it is quite strange a coincidence that I was born in Istanbul, Turkey, which is the central point in your dream. I think, the fact that your ancestor calls you into a land known for its historical prosperity, could be interpreted as a message for you to visit this country. The messages delivered by ancestors are regarded as positive, most of the time. And a legacy like this could be interpreted as a chance that could change your life. This change could be financial, I thought at first, but your great-great-grandmother seems to be warning you against a problem that you are not aware of. Maybe, this positive change in your life will occur if you listen to this inner voice of yours/ancestors.

About the box: you will overcome a problem of yours that you have exaggerated in your mind. This will happen so easily and in a short and unexpected time that you will be surprised to see it sorted out. Jewellery, gold, etc. could be interpreted as your reward, afterwards.

According to my opinion, this was the interpretation of your dream with the information that I had and considering that I know little about you. One can only interpret his/her dream because some dreams are only reflections of images in our minds, that create a total different story when combined by awake mind. The difference could only be judged by oneself. I hope, I helped you a little bit.
Old 01-16-2007   #39
abousoun
Registered Member

Thanked 3,964 Times in 1,663 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts

"Dreams are postcards from our subconscious, inner self to outer self, right brain trying to cross that moat to the left. Too often they come back unread: "return to sender, addressee unknown." That's a shame because it's a whole other world out there--or in here depending on your point of view"
Old 01-16-2007   #40
sarah32
Registered Member

"Le reve est un desir refoulé dans notre inconscient" Freud!
sarah32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Health & Science Room

Tags
dreams, meanings