Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2009   #1
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default Music, What's Best?

Ladies n gentlemen, I ain't gonna ask you what type of music do you listen to. but what do u hate listening too and why?? why you think your musical taste (that genre of music) is better than the others (rock, rap, trance, slow, arabic, etc...)

... Share Wit' Us

Old 10-28-2009   #2
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Death to Trance, nothing but noise people pay 50$ just to watch a guy behind a DJ set making *bouts bouts bouts* sound and shaking it ma fi ela Tiesto bya3mel shi 5as lal fans..... bi ghayer amiso on stage

I dont know maybe I hate trance because everyone else love it and I think its overrated
Rampage!! (11-01-2009), SysTaMatIcS (10-29-2009)
Old 10-28-2009   #3
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts

this thread is bad.
Old 10-28-2009   #4
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingroudy View Post
this thread is bad.
nah, i wanna start some fire wanna beef ?
Old 10-28-2009   #5
Neoxter
Beyond the Code

Thanked 3,426 Times in 1,499 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 69 Times in 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
nah, i wanna start some fire wanna beef ?
Justin's Classic
Justin (10-28-2009)
Old 10-28-2009   #6
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

No seriously, i would love to hear out everyone's opinion regarding other music taste. I know that they are going to be bashed (im one of them:P) but there is certain people who judges a music style cause of one song/artist/band. and that's what is pissing me off lately.
Old 10-28-2009   #7
Tawa

Thanked 3,365 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 44 Times in 35 Posts

Symphonic Metal. Period.
Old 10-29-2009   #8
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

^^ you hate symphonic metal??
DEATH TO :
1-TRANCE n TECHTONIC , this music is the suckiest and most boring kind of music , nothing but fake sounds on a pc and gay people(tektoniks) jumping around.
2-Rap & hiphop , people who has nothin to do but to talk about how great their dick is , if its not about the lyrics , then its about the music and the way the vocal sings it.
3-pop & R&B , its called pop, wat to add more? R&B literally makes me sick when i hear the music , im not exaggerating.

the real music , the great music , ROCK and METAL , everythin ranging between these 2 genres is a GOD made music , seriously i cant understand how can people listen to anythin else other than this music, i feel sick when i listen to trance or any other song , and i hurry up again to hear this music , its not just music , a life style! even more than that , you can feel the music , the vocals , the lyrics , rock n metal ranges from soft rock to extreme metal , every one with a certain taste can enjoy it , so ma tefel2oona b ossit l ga3eer , even in ja3eer theres pure deep feelings , screamo bands like alesana makes your heart tremble as you hear the screams they shout , some are full with pain and you can feel it , some are filled with rage n u can feel it etc..
Old 10-29-2009   #9
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

I have to mention first that I've been a fan of most of the genres listed here at different stages of my life...but eventually people grow up :

1- Rap: Modernized versions of tribal african beats with some convict speaking over the beats about how he steals money to spend on ****s. This is usually accompanied with video clips containing but not limited to: cellulite-butt female dancers, semi-human male dancers and a lot of fake jewelery.

2- Rock: A genre of music that was widespread before computers came out. Most rock fans are 45 or older today. Annoying off key guitar noises come hand-in-hand with a white nerd yelling the lyrics to give this genre its uniquely garbage flavor. It is advised that you be drunk, or dead, before you listen to real rock. As for the softer rock versions like...uhm...soft rock, you might as well come out of the closet and say that you are a gay homosexual queer if you want to listen to this...

3- Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal/Death Metal/Black Metal: ..and all other varieties of not-so-precious metals. Usually a good way for teenagers and young adults to get anger out of their system by listenning to extremist music. Most of the people in these bands are normal people in real life. Married, have kids, shit some of them even go to church (Slayer, look it up). While they are like that, in their songs they pretend to be satanic evil murderers who eat a kid every morning and burn a church every night. Most listeners of this genre are crazy due to severe brain cell damage from headbanging...

4- Country: Originally the music mostly listened to and played by corn and tobacco farmers and sheep molesters. Boring and uncreative, all you need is a guitar with only two strings left on it and a guy/girl with a heavy southern accent and you've got yourself a country music band. Today, the genre is seeing a slight revival that happens to coincide with electing a black president in the US which pushed white people back to their racist music.

5- Techno/Trance: and all kinds of 'music' relying on repetitive beats, screeching sounds and DJs with gay names. One of the common side effects of being high on marijuana is finding all food delicious and one of the side effects of ecstasy is finding everything around u nice, especially this genre. This genre makes no sense without the lights and the ecstasy. Note: These genres are proven to be disastrous to one's IQ (I am not making this up, I swear I read it in a magazine)

6-
Pop/R&B/HipHop: Although three totally different genres, the three of them appeal to the same audience and the three genres are the money-makers today for the music industry people. Singers in these three categories can sing about anything and they will find a flock of girls between 9 and 26 willing to buy their crap. This genre sets the mood of teenagers and the youth and is extremely influential. If you ever wonder why people are becoming really stupid, listen to the lyrics in those songs.

7- Blues: Another dead genre that used to really mean something. Today it is gone and what is left of it is just some kind of weird ugly sounds claiming to be the blues. RIP BB King. The blues are dead.

Last edited by Gilgamesh; 10-29-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gilgamesh For This Useful Post:
Justin (10-30-2009), Kingroudy (10-29-2009)
Old 10-29-2009   #10
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts

DeAtheganized your post was hilarious you sounded like George Carlin :P
my favorite genre:
1- House and Trance: although it is becoming more and more commercial, i still love those two kinds which are not far from each other, in fact, they are all part of Electro music. Tracks that are released as Singles and that have vocals (better be female) are usually amazing. in the end, it's Dance Music. i like to dance, what about you?
2- Rap: more like eminem style and much less like 50 cent style and all the creepy dudes who film video clips in a mercedes with 30" chrom rims while wearing a 4" (in radius) medal.
3- Chillout (and some derivatives sometimes you gotta relax, chillout and new age music are a good relief.

what i hate is the (not precious at all) metal: even when everything in the track is good (guitar, bass..) the vocalist is always here to f*ck things up with his annoying voice, as if he just resurrected from his coffin. Tawa made me listen to some symphonic metal, which was good.. until the badass vocalist started farting from his mouth.
Neoxter (10-29-2009)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > The Multimedia Room

Tags
music