Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Sports Basement (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Euro 2012 Results & Updates Thread (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=21898)

Confucius 06-30-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAREK® (Post 239776)
not good enough to score without a penalty

1 bad day at the office don't define a team, Germany have a very bright future with very strong promising youngsters.

Quote:

3am tna2id 7alak hala2 keno bad :p

nope, I said "surprisingly" meaning I find them shitty but somehow they surprised me by being "not shitty"

Quote:

you forgot about Chiellini/Montellivo, so what u are saying is that they depend on a Goalkeeper, a defender, 3 midfielders and 2 strikers? isn't that kinda of a team ?

Montellivo sar ma3ak? anyways Montolivo sucks, he just looks good cz Pirlo and Marchisio are by his side. Chiellini is great bas he has missed 2 games that they won so ma be3te2ed ktir metteklin 3le :)
w 7elo kif bet jarreb tetzeka eno a GK w defender (w ana ma elet gher Buffon) w 3 midfielders (when I said only Pirlo) w 2 strikers (when I said IF they show up like Balotelli did vs Germany mesh like they did vs England and their f**ked up finishing) that's cute keep it up.

Quote:

they didn't do that in the 1st game and the could ve won it

might I remind you how Di Natale scored his goal? mesh from a quick counter aw nese? w they could've won it mesh bas tied it eza le3bo bas 3al counter which is the smartest thing to do against a possession hugging Spain (unfortunately kamen Spain 3am b dajjro allah hene w le3bon sayrin)

Quote:

so if the strikers doesn't do their job which is scoring they wont score? seems legit

FAIL! if they don't show up in good form and score goals they won't WIN cz they're Midfield maestro Pirlo is more likely to assist than to score (except from direct freekicks w on Casillas it would hard) w Marchisio is not showing his good Juventus form, so it all goes down to their strikers' ability to finish and be ruthless on the break as they were vs Germany otherwise ma they won't stand such a big chance against Spain.

SysTaMatIcS 06-30-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 239782)
1 bad day at the office don't define a team, Germany have a very bright future with very strong promising youngsters.

thats what iv been hearing over the past 6 years lool , give it up , they are not and will never be a champion team , always a 3rd and probably second team.
Germany after the reunite will never win another cup , thats what iv been saying since 2002 , and they depend too heavily on wing attacks , thats where the italian , spanish and any good defense can close and paralyze their play style , thats what happened in 2006 , 2008 , 2010 and 2012.

Bottom line , i dont like italy that much but against germany i loved/love them , and they were a much much better team than germany in the game , especially in the last 10 minutes when they dominated the germans , almost all of german attacks came from the wings , the german style of play is very poor.

Btw anyone has a photo of Neur when balotteli shot the second goal and neur moved his left head like 10 cms :p ?

Confucius 07-01-2012 12:24 AM

they DO NOT rely heavily on the wings, fout chouf their goals this Euro.
The youngsters i'm talking about are not the old and rusty Klose/Podolski combination, i'm talking about Reus, Schurrle, Gomez, Ozil, Goetze, Hummels, and way more!
Don't be silly man this is football mesh tobsir w safe2 7akeh, after their reunion or not, they are one heck of a team, wlek i'm a Brazilian fan w suppose to hate Germany cz their fans are against Brazil ktir and i'm defending them now cz in reality w football wise, they have a very bright and brilliant team!
Again, one bad day at the office don't define a team, it'll all be of good for them sooner or later this experience.

SysTaMatIcS 07-01-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 239791)
they DO NOT rely heavily on the wings, fout chouf their goals this Euro.
The youngsters i'm talking about are not the old and rusty Klose/Podolski combination, i'm talking about Reus, Schurrle, Gomez, Ozil, Goetze, Hummels, and way more!
Don't be silly man this is football mesh tobsir w safe2 7akeh, after their reunion or not, they are one heck of a team, wlek i'm a Brazilian fan w suppose to hate Germany cz their fans are against Brazil ktir and i'm defending them now cz in reality w football wise, they have a very bright and brilliant team!
Again, one bad day at the office don't define a team, it'll all be of good for them sooner or later this experience.

well see in world cup 2014 , euro 2016 , world cup 2018 , i bet you they wont win a thing :D , they are good , but not a champion team

Confucius 07-02-2012 08:50 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Spain does it again!

anyone seen this?

http://i46.tinypic.com/2870io2.jpg

Respect! he wore that shirt on all three tournaments

H@SSŕN 07-02-2012 09:12 AM

who's on the shirt ?

IM@D 07-02-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H@SSŕN (Post 239806)
who's on the shirt ?

Antonio José Puerta Pérez (26 November 1984 – 28 August 2007) was a Spanish footballer who played solely for Sevilla.

Mainly a left midfielder who could also operate as an offensive left back, he died on 28 August 2007, affected with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy, three days after suffering a series of cardiac arrests during a league game against Getafe on the 25th.

RUSSIAN 07-03-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSSIAN (Post 239455)
Spain like in the last one.

Yes :)

. .