Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Sports Basement (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   FIFA 2011 Awards (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=21315)

Jess 01-09-2012 08:25 PM

FIFA 2011 Awards

جوائز الفيفا : السير اليكس فيرغسون يحصد جائزة رئيس الفيفا

جوائز الفيفا : الياباني سازاكي يحصد جائزة افضل مدرب لمنتخبات السيدات

جوائز الفيفا : بيب غوارديولا يحصد افضل مدرب لعام 2011

جوائز الفيفا: البرازيلي نيمار يحصد جائزة أجمل هدف لعام 2011

جوائز الفيفا :الاتحاد الياباني يحصد جائزة افضل روح رياضية

جوائز الفيفا :اليابانية هوماري ساوا تحصد جائزة افضل لاعبة لعام 2011

جوائز الفيفا : الارجنتيني ليونيل ميسي يحصد جائزة افضل لاعب لعام 2011 للمرة الثالثة على التوالي
:d

TAREK« 01-11-2012 04:07 PM

Rooney's goal should've won I mean seriously as fantastic as Neymar's goal was its not as good as Rooney's check :

and that's Rooney's goal:

if u look against who Roo scored and the situation United was in, I think Rooney's goal is better, not to mention that Neymar's goal is very similar to most of Messi's goals

H@SSÓN 01-11-2012 08:39 PM

Rooney enjoying himself with his new hair :p

SysTaMatIcS 01-11-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAREK« (Post 237005)
Rooney's goal should've won I mean seriously as fantastic as Neymar's goal was its not as good as Rooney's check :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUwVvyXkElY

and that's Rooney's goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4CA2TRh3jY

if u look against who Roo scored and the situation United was in, I think Rooney's goal is better, not to mention that Neymar's goal is very similar to most of Messi's goals

are you serious? -____- . look at how they played before the goal , and at that move that im still not able to understand how the hell he did it , brilliant goal , double kicks are many , and he was alone in a comfortable position.

TAREK« 01-12-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 237015)
are you serious? -____- . look at how they played before the goal , and at that move that im still not able to understand how the hell he did it , brilliant goal , double kicks are many , and he was alone in a comfortable position.

u said it THEY played not HE played....

Messi scored very similar goal like a 100 times already

very comfortable position? dude check how far he was from the goal w ken fi 2 defense mnel mayelten, the jump and the hit was perfect w again fi fare2 ben ma enak t2ate3 enta w fari2ak 3an 1/4 la3ibet "Flamengo" w ben enak t7ot a double kick at a killer time against Manchester City in Joe Hart's goal :D

SysTaMatIcS 01-13-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAREK« (Post 237023)
u said it THEY played not HE played....

Messi scored very similar goal like a 100 times already

very comfortable position? dude check how far he was from the goal w ken fi 2 defense mnel mayelten, the jump and the hit was perfect w again fi fare2 ben ma enak t2ate3 enta w fari2ak 3an 1/4 la3ibet "Flamengo" w ben enak t7ot a double kick at a killer time against Manchester City in Joe Hart's goal :D

i wont add anything else.

TAREK« 01-13-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 237046)

leh what did u add aslan? u posted the same vid i did, face it systa u re only defending him coz he is brazilian even he admitted that he doesn't deserve that award

SysTaMatIcS 01-13-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAREK« (Post 237047)
leh what did u add aslan? u posted the same vid i did, face it systa u re only defending him coz he is brazilian even he admitted that he doesn't deserve that award

i added the full video , your video is at the end of the play , and no , your saying that cz u like rooney , me and the judges at fifa cant be wrong , but you can :p , rooney only got a ball and double kicked it , many can do that , but what neymar did , i still cant understand what the hell he did with his legs at the end.

SysTaMatIcS 01-13-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAREK« (Post 237047)

i added the full video , your video is at the end of the play , and no , your saying that cz u like rooney , me and the judges at fifa cant be wrong , but you can :p , rooney only got a ball and double kicked it , many can do that , but what neymar did , i still cant understand what the hell he did with his legs at the end.

Neoxter 01-13-2012 10:29 PM

I doubt that Rooney could score the goal that Neymar scored. On the other hand, any player can score the goal rooney managed to score, you should also consider the effort made by the player who gave rooney that pass, the quality of the pass matters too. The individual effort made by Neymar is amazing.