Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Computers & Information Technologies (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Softwares Requests thread (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=5909)

fadi985 01-08-2009 07:51 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
chabeb men wen badna njib l windows live messenger l jdid (Build 14.0.8050.1202) ? chi ykoun direct download

SysTaMatIcS 01-09-2009 12:21 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
I need an xls ( excel ) reader program ( i dont want to install office)
or a converter to html .
I searched for a prog ,i only found a prog that needs .net framework 2 to be downloaded ( 16 mb ) .

Neoxter 01-11-2009 09:18 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fadi985 (Post 166936)
chabeb men wen badna njib l windows live messenger l jdid (Build 14.0.8050.1202) ? chi ykoun direct download

www.download.live.com the official release from ms,it should be the latest build.

-t-o-n-y- 01-11-2009 09:33 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neoxter (Post 167499)
www.download.live.com the official release from ms,it should be the latest build.

e bass from here u download a file 2.2mb i think then menno bta3mil download la file tene 65 mb....so...eza fi we7de na3mil download la l file l 65 mb with flashget am chi hek....

Neoxter 01-11-2009 09:39 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y- (Post 167506)
e bass from here u download a file 2.2mb i think then menno bta3mil download la file tene 65 mb....so...eza fi we7de na3mil download la l file l 65 mb with flashget am chi hek....

ah ok sorry ma 2rit mni7 :P go hereits a 18mb file,i dont think a messenger would be 65mb !

-t-o-n-y- 01-11-2009 09:41 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neoxter (Post 167507)
ah ok sorry ma 2rit mni7 :P go hereits a 18mb file,i dont think a messenger would be 65mb !

it is 65 mb ...that's what i've read when i downloaded the 1.1 mb file from the 1st site....hek be3te2id):

fadi985 01-11-2009 10:48 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neoxter (Post 167507)
ah ok sorry ma 2rit mni7 :P go hereits a 18mb file,i dont think a messenger would be 65mb !

hayda beta version , l final build hiyeh 14.0.8050.1202

Neoxter 01-12-2009 08:19 AM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fadi985 (Post 167519)
hayda beta version , l final build hiyeh 14.0.8050.1202

ok :p this one is a 130 mb !! this is the final version,it includes the messenger,windows mail,toolbar,and something else,i cant remember..

ps: if u want the full messenger ,search for offline installation.

jak 02-02-2009 12:49 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
guys plz i need a software just to read some mp4 videos. i have the old media player and cant update it coz my windows isnt genuine. the new winamp sucks coz its full of errors and real player didnt work it always try to download stuff and tells me to redownload it... it just doesnt finish!!!!
i need somethin light too iza fi majel
thx in advance :)

chaingang_100 02-02-2009 01:04 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jak (Post 171469)
guys plz i need a software just to read some mp4 videos. i have the old media player and cant update it coz my windows isnt genuine. the new winamp sucks coz its full of errors and real player didnt work it always try to download stuff and tells me to redownload it... it just doesnt finish!!!!
i need somethin light too iza fi majel
thx in advance :)

contact me in pm and i will tell you how to make your windows genuine in 2 short steps, it will take with you about 5 minutes max

Neoxter 02-02-2009 03:12 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jak (Post 171469)
guys plz i need a software just to read some mp4 videos. i have the old media player and cant update it coz my windows isnt genuine. the new winamp sucks coz its full of errors and real player didnt work it always try to download stuff and tells me to redownload it... it just doesnt finish!!!!
i need somethin light too iza fi majel
thx in advance :)

kmplayer it reads EVERYTHING,with a modern look too.

mkabdall 02-08-2009 03:34 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Hello guys.
I am interested to download a program called: infinity 1.3.1

RAM BY 02-08-2009 03:41 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mkabdall (Post 172526)
Hello guys.
I am interested to download a program called: infinity 1.3.1


Infinity 1.3.1 Click Me!


Enjoy :D

jak 02-10-2009 01:39 AM

guys does anyone have a program that locks a certain folder with a password? i use xp professional but i dont want to put a password for the whole account... only for a specific folder...
thx in advance

RAM BY 02-21-2009 10:43 PM

Guys plz i need a prog " Total Video Converter v3.14 or 3.2 (eza mafi hawde 7ayala chi)" plz bade yeh bass mech mn rapidsahre cz ma 3am be2der 2a3melo download aw eza 7ada byetlataf w benzalo w bya3melo upload 3al 4shared plz :$

RAM BY 02-22-2009 12:13 PM

OJOsoft Total Video Converter 2.6.2 FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD eza 7ada le2e mech trial lool plz
http://www.fulldownloads.org/image_view.asp?id=4296

-t-o-n-y- 02-24-2009 05:53 PM

i need a good anti-virus for my pc.....i have the avg 8.0.233 but if i want to updateit, the size is 70 mb or smtg like this and my cnx isn't that good (down speed is 14 kbs/s chi hek) w i can't use flashget ta 2a3mello update so i prefer nazzil a newer anti-virus wlaw kobro chi 70 mb as long as i can download it using flashget......thank you

Abruzzy 03-15-2009 02:02 PM

Please i need this update for " STRONG Receiver " !!
SRT 4620x Updated (Patch)

Abruzzy 03-15-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y- (Post 175009)
i need a good anti-virus for my pc.....i have the avg 8.0.233 but if i want to updateit, the size is 70 mb or smtg like this and my cnx isn't that good (down speed is 14 kbs/s chi hek) w i can't use flashget ta 2a3mello update so i prefer nazzil a newer anti-virus wlaw kobro chi 70 mb as long as i can download it using flashget......thank you

Dude go n download the New Kav 8.0 Or Kis 8.0 !!
Don't worry about the keys u can find them on www.kavkiskey.com !!

The Brain 03-21-2009 03:13 PM

Can someone find me a downloadable non viruses crack or keygen of the program Internet Download Manager, my 30 days free trial version has expired & i need to use it :(
I found some but they contain viruses.

Thanks in Advance

chaingang_100 03-21-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brain (Post 178170)
Can someone find me a downloadable non viruses crack or keygen of the program Internet Download Manager, my 30 days free trial version has expired & i need to use it :(
I found some but they contain viruses.

Thanks in Advance

Specify which version with it build number

TAREK 03-27-2009 10:28 AM

guyz badeh software 2e2dar a3mel my own GIF pics, thx

Malek 03-27-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenomenal (Post 178729)
guyz badeh software 2e2dar a3mel my own GIF pics, thx

Don't you have ImageReady?? it comes with photoshop.

yaleil 03-28-2009 07:05 AM

hello , i have my dvd writer who can burn a pic on the dvd. but i don't have the program to do that. which program should i have . please it's kind of urgent

Kingroudy 03-28-2009 11:29 AM

you should have noticed the lightscribe logo on you dvd-rw

http://www.lightscribe.com/DownloadS...ows/index.aspx

chaingang_100 03-28-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaleil (Post 178789)
hello , i have my dvd writer who can burn a pic on the dvd. but i don't have the program to do that. which program should i have . please it's kind of urgent

Man and don't forget that it needs special CDs, you can not just burn it on any CD

The Brain 03-29-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingang_100 (Post 178172)
Specify which version with it build number


Sorry for late reply, Internet Download Manager version 5.14

Thanks :)

chaingang_100 03-29-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brain (Post 178927)
Sorry for late reply, Internet Download Manager version 5.14

Thanks :)

I sent you by pm 2 links of patches, try them and reply back

coolmind66 04-03-2009 10:12 PM

hi guys, i need a link to download Skype, my sister wants to download it she's in dubai and there is a restriction on www.skype.com !! so anyone can help? thanks in advance :)

rldxp 04-03-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolmind66 (Post 179611)
hi guys, i need a link to download Skype, my sister wants to download it she's in dubai and there is a restriction on www.skype.com !! so anyone can help? thanks in advance :)

U can get from one of these links:
Depositfiles
Megaupload
Rapidshare ;)

Neoxter 04-21-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolmind66 (Post 152180)
hey guyz, i'm looking for an add on for mozilla thunderbird to minimize it to tray icon !! anyone has it? version 2.0.0.4

Firefox preloader, Download here.

jak 05-14-2009 12:21 AM

Guys im usin the AVG 7.5 as an antivirus but its not updatin anymore... so any thoughts??

7alewi 05-14-2009 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jak (Post 185402)
Guys im usin the AVG 7.5 as an antivirus but its not updatin anymore... so any thoughts??

Remove it... and download AVG 8.5 Internet security FULL....

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE!!

cybermax 05-17-2009 01:19 PM

MSN hack tools :D :O

7alewi 05-17-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybermaxx93 (Post 185799)
MSN hack tools :D :O

Hmmmmmm PM me!!

Google 05-19-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybermaxx93 (Post 185799)
MSN hack tools :D :O


Like what?
What do you want to do?

Abruzzy 05-21-2009 01:25 PM

Please guys ... i need IDM " Internet Download Manager " + Patch !!
Thanks :W !!

Rampage!! 05-21-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgard Chammas (Post 186192)

Like what?
What do you want to do?

anything that gives you email passwords or just crack into the emails

H@SSN 05-21-2009 02:12 PM

I need a program which can convert video files to audio

cybermax 05-21-2009 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emilio (Post 186414)
anything that gives you email passwords or just crack into the emails

hayda houwwe il talab :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger