Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Computers & Information Technologies (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BBM On Iphones & Ipads ?! (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=20097)

Tawa 05-09-2011 07:52 PM

I am pretty sure that Neoxter and Kingroudy are basing their hate to Blackberry on the fact that lots of teens have Blackberries.

Blackberry is a phone for business people. It is excellent if you want to stay connected to get push notifications. The blackberry service is perfect for business purposes you can't deny that.

In addition, the new specs are more than enough. I know they're a little outdated, but I don't think a Dual Core CPU is needed to run the BB OS, it's not a heavy load OS, in addition no super games are released on it yet.

RIM brought Android Apps support to Blackberry Playbook, which has a dual core CPU already, so the apps must work perfectly.

Anyways, I don't think that Blackberries suck, it's young kids who are using them.

Dr.Scoo 05-09-2011 08:05 PM

BB sales are already going down while apple and Android up, specially with apps like whatsapp and many more which are as good as bbm.

BBM cross platform is a nice thing that can help BB keeping its name across the market since the BBM is a nice messenger, and i don't think it is for free.

Mared_3400 05-09-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 230775)
I am pretty sure that Neoxter and Kingroudy are basing their hate to Blackberry on the fact that lots of teens have Blackberries.

Blackberry is a phone for business people. It is excellent if you want to stay connected to get push notifications. The blackberry service is perfect for business purposes you can't deny that.

In addition, the new specs are more than enough. I know they're a little outdated, but I don't think a Dual Core CPU is needed to run the BB OS, it's not a heavy load OS, in addition no super games are released on it yet.

RIM brought Android Apps support to Blackberry Playbook, which has a dual core CPU already, so the apps must work perfectly.

Anyways, I don't think that Blackberries suck, it's young kids who are using them.

Thanks for this great reply... I see no reason why teenagers should not use the blackberry when it saves them tons of money in texting...
In the new Bold generation they will be the first in implementing NFC technology in any smartphone... Not really behind... Bold+PlayBook=Perfection :)

At the end of the day a phone is like a car it is a matter of choice and the way you want to use it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Scoo (Post 230776)
BB sales are already going down while apple and Android up, specially with apps like whatsapp and many more which are as good as bbm.

BBM cross platform is a nice thing that can help BB keeping its name across the market since the BBM is a nice messenger, and i don't think it is for free.

The last quarter both iPhone and BlackBerry devices sales went down... And BBM going to other platforms is a dream that will never come true ;)

Tawa 05-09-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mared_3400 (Post 230777)
In the new Bold generation they will be the first in implementing NFC technology in any smartphone...

Google Nexus S already has NFC I think.

Mared_3400 05-10-2011 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 230778)
Google Nexus S already has NFC I think.

It does have... But nothing to implement it with, a feature that is not used. NFC on BB is going to be integrated with the PB.