Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Political Forum (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ironic! Fuel Prices! (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=17971)

-t-o-n-y- 04-05-2010 12:16 PM

Ironic! Fuel Prices!

We used to criticize kif l benzine is getting expensive and say that they were robbing us....well Gebran Bassil is in the ministry now....and yet nothing has got cheaper ...and nothing has changed ...but i don't see in here people criticizing him and talking about this issue.....so why can't he make the prices lower?...if it's something related to the global price well we were wrong in criticizing the one who was in the ministry before Gebran bassil.....

Another thing is about kereswan's MPs....well i don't see any mcheri3 and things done in here....all i hear is people 3am te2teri7.....if they're not allowing them to do any projects y2eloulna... but as i see 3anna jaw tawefou2e wl kl 7abin ba3ed w mettef2in....

so...what do you think?

SysTaMatIcS 04-05-2010 12:39 PM

there is a fixed tax of 15000 L.L , only the parliment can remove it.

mr_j 04-05-2010 01:02 PM

usually... people oppose something, then a leadership is formed to help them and organize them. Leaderships serve the people and come from the people. here it is the opposite, if the leadership does not complain, the people are silent, if the leadership complains about...anything, regardless of how ridiculous it is sometimes, you see people all of a sudden getting involved.
it just seems like the Lebanese do not have their own independent opinions. we just wait for the leaders to speak, mafi mouzaharat betsir unless the opposition officialy calls for one, otherwise, no matter how bad things go, the people are silent.

high immigration is a sign that Lebanese have given up hope for their country to improve, they no longer want to fight in it and they wish to search for their own lives abroad. the independent minds are gone and what is left are the people who take bribes and the people who just follow whenever a leader speaks.

PS: I'm not better :hawhaw: I am not going to protest anymore. this country is a living proof of the saying "only fools are heroes" kel el mouzaharat wel edrabet for what? Mark Hwayek took a bullet in his back and is now paralyzed so he can now witness the opposition being silent and the taxes being higher?

there was cheating in the election I agree, but cheating does not tip scales from 0% votes to 48%, we have to simply accept that a big big chunk of our people are retarded, they are happy in these conditions, and we cannot force improvement against their will.

Jean 04-05-2010 01:07 PM

وطنية - 31/3/2010 - ارتفع سعر صفيحة البنزين 300 ليرة لبنانية، وصفيحة المازوت 200 ليرة لبنانية، وبالمقابل انخفض سعر قارورة الغاز 10 كلغ 200 ل.ل. و5،12 كلغ، 300 ل.ل.
صدر عن وزير الطاقة والمياه جبران باسيل قرارات، حدد بموجبها الحد الأعلى لسعر مبيع المحروقات في كافة الأراضي اللبنانية إعتبارا من اليوم الأربعاء كالاتي:
الصنف السعر دون الضرائب والرسوم الضرائب والرسوم السعر للمستهلك
بنزين 98 أوكتان 21430 ل ل 12571 ل.ل. 34000 ل.ل.
بنزين 95 أوكتان 20740 ل.ل. 12557 ل.ل. 33300 ل.ل. كاز 18300 ل.ل. 2204 ل.ل. 20500 ل.ل. مازوت 19090 ل.ل. 1909 ل.ل. 21000 ل.ل. ديزل أويل 19090 ل.ل. 1909 ل.ل. 21000 ل.ل. قارورة الغاز 10كلغ 15200 ل.ل. 400 ل.ل. 15600 ل.ل. قارورة الغاز 12,5كلغ 18400 ل.ل. 500 ل.ل. 18900 ل.ل

Parliament members and ministers can't do anything unless the national budget is approved.

Krazy 04-05-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y- (Post 212019)
We used to criticize kif l benzine is getting expensive and say that they were robbing us....well Gebran Bassil is in the ministry now....and yet nothing has got cheaper ...and nothing has changed ...but i don't see in here people criticizing him and talking about this issue.....so why can't he make the prices lower?...if it's something related to the global price well we were wrong in criticizing the one who was in the ministry before Gebran bassil.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 212021)
there is a fixed tax of 15000 L.L , only the parliment can remove it.

What Systamatics mentioned is correct.

On top of that, the ministry uses a formula to adjust the price of gas. The price is adjusted according to the world price during the past 2 months (if I'm not mistaken). So whether the world price increases or decreases now, it does not have a direct affect on the gas price in Lebanon.

Sheriff Ice 04-05-2010 01:49 PM

Koullou Zay ba3do Ya Baba

When They get on that chair they are amazed by the beauty of power and money

Abruzzy 04-05-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean (Post 212027)

صدر عن وزير الطاقة والمياه جبران باسيل قرارات، حدد بموجبها الحد الأعلى لسعر مبيع المحروقات في كافة الأراضي اللبنانية

34000 ل.ل.

3anjad rahib hal ensen ... stalam el wizara kenet el tanke bi 31 000, fa huwe kermel hal sha3eb wel esla7 yalle eja kermelo 3emel el 7ad el a3la bi 34 000 !! lool
Ma Huwe 3am bi zabeta metel ma zabat el ETISALET !! lool

Malek 04-05-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abruzzy (Post 212040)
Ma Huwe 3am bi zabeta metel ma zabat el ETISALET !! lool

You cannot deny that he did a good job in the ministry of telecom.
At least he was the only minister to lower the prices, nchalla law 1 cent bas he worked.

SysTaMatIcS 04-05-2010 02:30 PM

didnt anyone read my and krazy's post?

Justin 04-05-2010 06:23 PM

You know something, this country is working as the following:

1- Personal Benefit
2- The Movement's benefit (tayyar, 7ezeb and etc...)
3- The Country's Benefit

when it is supposed to be the absolute reversal. Therefore, I don't blame Bassil or anyone else cause they are ALL SAME. This is business: I sell you hope, and you pay for it. That's all.
NAHNA SHA3EB BYEFHAM :)