Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Computers & Information Technologies (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Softwares Requests thread (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=5909)

RAM BY 11-16-2008 11:18 AM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
guys plz bade Nero lkemel ya3neh li fye 2atech el aghane fi w heik plz redo 3layeh mech metel abel lool

Kingroudy 11-16-2008 11:38 AM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
dude, find it on www.nero.com
for the license key, i'll give you a website in PM

billy01 11-24-2008 08:48 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
guys i need a prog that can convert a dvd into a wmv or something like that !

it would be great if its a free :D

TAREK 12-06-2008 04:36 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
guyz I need a link were I can download FireFox plz

RAM BY 12-06-2008 04:43 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenomenal (Post 161513)
guyz I need a link were I can download FireFox plz

Click Here!
..........................

Neoxter 12-06-2008 05:21 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
guys some of the requests are too easy and lame google before u post here :)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/4/7942538_48903e3585.jpg

El-Meghwar 12-14-2008 09:24 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
I need help, and i have been surfing the whole internet for hours without any result !!

I formatted my PC but i don't have the drivers. i found the network card drivers and installed it, but i still need the Audio drivers and the VGA drivers.. i wasn't able to find it :S .. so please if someone can give me a link or something so i can download these drivers.
My motherboard is MSI and the system model is : MS-7379

Counting on you guys, and thanx salaf :)

Sogelec 12-14-2008 09:48 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El-Meghwar (Post 162645)
I need help, and i have been surfing the whole internet for hours without any result !!

I formatted my PC but i don't have the drivers. i found the network card drivers and installed it, but i still need the Audio drivers and the VGA drivers.. i wasn't able to find it :S .. so please if someone can give me a link or something so i can download these drivers.
My motherboard is MSI and the system model is : MS-7379

Counting on you guys, and thanx salaf :)

im glad 3endak internet to download them:D
here you go: click Me
w mabrouk l format :W

abousoun 12-14-2008 10:14 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
I advise anyone before doing a format and they don't have the drivers ... to use a software such as "My Drivers" which grabs the drivers of your hardwares already installed ... then you can save them on a disk or usb and use them after the format :)

Thank You ...

El-Meghwar 12-15-2008 11:34 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Thank you Sogelec bro, i finally got my drivers :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by abousoun (Post 162654)
I advise anyone before doing a format and they don't have the drivers ... to use a software such as "My Drivers" which grabs the drivers of your hardwares already installed ... then you can save them on a disk or usb and use them after the format :)

Thank You ...

Well it's a good idea !
i didn't knew about such a software before, i should get it.. it will avoid a lot of problems.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger