Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Announcements & Feedbacks (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Vcoderz rank in lebanon (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=10093)

SysTaMatIcS 09-29-2007 01:05 AM

Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
vcoderz is now number 12 in lebanon :D :D :D
according to ALEXA


Sniper 09-29-2007 05:27 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
Soon to be in the top 10!!!:D Congratulations to all hard working Vcoderz members and team...

You Rock:)

Jean 09-30-2007 02:09 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
we're # 11 in lebanon right now :D

ka2eeya 09-30-2007 05:57 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
mabrouk ya chabib ya3tik alf 3ofyi

Josee 09-30-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
Congratulations guys...Great work team and members...

Justin 09-30-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
The Lebanese Forces # 45

:leb: :hawhaw: :leb:

The Queen 10-01-2007 12:15 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
congratulations guys... and thanks for ur hard work

FriendOfZeus 10-01-2007 02:40 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
Congrats! :).................................................. ............

P!oOo 10-03-2007 08:41 AM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
pravo pravo guyzZ:D:)

The-V 10-03-2007 08:44 AM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
mabrouk mabrouk , yalla nchalla ma3 el wa2et betkasro maratib zyede

Kingroudy 10-05-2007 06:50 AM

Re: Vcoderz is # 12 in lebanon
 
10. Vcoderz.com


YES WE MADE IT !!

xcoder 10-05-2007 09:15 AM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
WooooooW we reached the 10th rank :D 3 points to become the second Lebanese website :P

Dr.Scoo 10-05-2007 10:35 AM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
hahahaha.
haleloulia we r in the top ten 3a2bel l pole position.

AnGe|ic 10-05-2007 12:40 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
Good job guys keep it up

J()e 10-05-2007 03:13 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
alla w vcoderz:D:D ma3 2enno 90% aouniste but i'm loving it:D:)

Jess 10-05-2007 03:32 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
Amazing work all of us :yayi: :yayi: keep on this guys :D
Mabrouk

Azzuri 10-07-2007 12:20 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
Well all the thanks has to go for the team and the active members :)

FriendOfZeus 12-15-2007 10:22 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
were down to #19 :(....

Dr.Scoo 12-15-2007 10:34 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
The QUALITY is the MATTER NOT THE RANK

Justin 12-15-2007 11:16 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
rou2o 3a sabro la vcoderz :wa3::wa3::wa3::wa3:

expect a hell raising soon, :dev2:

TAREK® 12-16-2007 03:17 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
mabrouk ya jame3a

akid 3al 2alile badkon tkouno bil top 10 lama koun ma3kon :D

MARX ® 12-17-2007 09:39 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
Nshalla VCODERZ 3ala # 1 :D

Bas actually ana nsadamet :( :| min this change

P!oOo 12-19-2007 02:57 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
yeah!! ma32oul!!!!:|:|:|:|:|:| #19!!!!!!!!!!!!

objector 12-19-2007 03:47 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
very good shabeb 3a2bel el marateb el 2a3la

khello 12-22-2007 09:58 PM

Re: Vcoderz is # 10 in lebanon
 
well good luck bi aleb ra2em # 10 and makind it # 01 :D verry easy yeah guys?:D

khello 12-23-2007 10:31 AM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
isn't now the vcoderz # 9 forum as lfpm sadly was deleted yesterday?

wewe 12-23-2007 02:54 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
man , vcoderz is 22 in leb
there's sites like el nashra and el akhbar are now ben awal 20 sites
and those upload sites like rapidshare, their traffic is growing bi shakel msh tabi3eh

if u want updates about vcoderz traffic go here

SysTaMatIcS 12-23-2007 04:31 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
its the 6th lebanese site nd 22 in lebanon

MORPHEUSP 01-28-2008 12:53 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
who is the first in lebanon i last time i checked it's tayyar.org right??

jak 10-07-2008 08:06 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
Vcoderz.com traffic rank in other countries:
Lebanon: 78
Saudi Arabia: 3,255
Brazil: 791,461


78?!?! come on guys!! kinna bil 10!

RAM BÓY™ 10-07-2008 10:08 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jak (Post 155197)
Vcoderz.com traffic rank in other countries:
Lebanon: 78
Saudi Arabia: 3,255
Brazil: 791,461


78?!?! come on guys!! kinna bil 10!

:clap::wel3et:YeS:yupi::dance::yay::yayi: yalla guyz yalla keep it on :W

SysTaMatIcS 10-07-2008 10:37 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
one thing .
Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules

Tawa 10-07-2008 11:01 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 155217)
one thing .
Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules

Nope, It's Not This.
It's: Errors Errors Errors Errors Errors Errors Errors Errors
Errors Errors Errors Errors...

SysTaMatIcS 10-08-2008 09:42 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
no ur wrong
it's: Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules ,1- a friend of mine joined the forum , ariella , she posted her 1st post , it was edited cuz of the color 2- she left the forum lool

AnGe|ic 10-08-2008 09:49 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
اذا هلقد عقلا زغير تتفل اذا نعمل ايديت للبوست ف عمهلا لتبقا

Tawa 10-08-2008 10:03 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 155333)
no ur wrong
it's: Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules Rules ,1- a friend of mine joined the forum , ariella , she posted her 1st post , it was edited cuz of the color 2- she left the forum lool

Well, It Looks Like You Forgot When VCoderZ Passed By The Error Crisis Era :p
The Rules Are Fine, You Don't See Most Of The Members Complaining, If You Friend Can't Live With Some Of The Rules It's Not Our Problem, I'm Happy With The Rules, They Made VCoderZ A Better Place.
And I Havn't Seen Anyone Complaining Lately About Them... O_o

RAM BÓY™ 10-09-2008 07:50 AM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 

Jess 10-09-2008 02:42 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 155333)
1- a friend of mine joined the forum , ariella , she posted her 1st post , it was edited cuz of the color 2- she left the forum lool


systa u know eno l forum isnt a cirque right??

:) thank u

SysTaMatIcS 10-09-2008 03:43 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 155339)
Well, It Looks Like You Forgot When VCoderZ Passed By The Error Crisis Era :p
The Rules Are Fine, You Don't See Most Of The Members Complaining, If You Friend Can't Live With Some Of The Rules It's Not Our Problem, I'm Happy With The Rules, They Made VCoderZ A Better Place.
And I Havn't Seen Anyone Complaining Lately About Them... O_o

ofcourse , cuz they complained before and reached nowhere. ill give u an example
friend of zeus , icemaker , and many many other ex active users , theyr not active anymore. another example , when theres some political news , i think a 1000 time before posting it , and where to post it , which ends up in NOT posting it , i think that this happens to other users 2 , i mean sho sar bo3bo3 l posting?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess (Post 155395)
systa u know eno l forum isnt a cirque right??

:) thank u

yeh i know tht , but its not a prison 2 , half half is the best solution ever.

Tawa 10-09-2008 04:15 PM

Re: Vcoderz rank in lebanon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 155402)
ofcourse , cuz they complained before and reached nowhere. ill give u an example
friend of zeus , icemaker , and many many other ex active users , theyr not active anymore. another example , when theres some political news , i think a 1000 time before posting it , and where to post it , which ends up in NOT posting it , i think that this happens to other users 2 , i mean sho sar bo3bo3 l posting?




yeh i know tht , but its not a prison 2 , half half is the best solution ever.


Ya To2borné Nshalla, If You Really Think That VCoderZ' Rank Decreased That Much Because 10 Or Even 20 Members Left The Community... Well :D Allah Yse3dak.
VCoderZ' Rank Is Based On It's Website And Not On It's Community, The Forum Only Has A Small Effect :)
So Again I Say, It Was The Errors That Were Showing, wTa3a 2elleh Rules ):


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger