Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Computers & Information Technologies (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Android Phone Problem (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=21759)

H@SSāN 04-21-2012 09:25 AM

Android Phone Problem

hey guys...
I just bought the new Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus with OS Android version 2.3.6...
I can't download applications like Viber, whatsapp and Tango, it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version"
any solutions ??

mr_j 04-21-2012 07:28 PM

so you find it on the market, you try to download it, and you get this message?

I've never heard of such errors :o

did you try other apps?

Sheriff Ice 04-21-2012 08:51 PM

update your android version

Tawa 04-22-2012 02:45 AM

The developers at the Play Store have the ability to disable their apps for specific phones, specific screen resolutions/DPI, specific countries, and more.
Although I doubt this is your case, it's still possible.

Sary 05-12-2012 12:33 AM

Guys ..
My Samsung S2 phone screen just got broken harshly ! :@
That really pissed me off especially that I bought it since 1 month only !
Any recommendations for changing the screen ?

What I worry about is that even if the damaged screen was replaced by a new one, will there be any disruptions in the new screen ?!

In addition, it's well-known that Samsung Galaxy is characterized by a gorilla glass screen, will I lose this feature in the new screen ? I mean, is the gorilla only applicable of the screens which are directly brought from the Samsung company ?!

chaingang_100 05-12-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sary (Post 238873)
Guys ..
My Samsung S2 phone screen just got broken harshly ! :@
That really pissed me off especially that I bought it since 1 month only !
Any recommendations for changing the screen ?

What I worry about is that even if the damaged screen was replaced by a new one, will there be any disruptions in the new screen ?!

In addition, it's well-known that Samsung Galaxy is characterized by a gorilla glass screen, will I lose this feature in the new screen ? I mean, is the gorilla only applicable of the screens which are directly brought from the Samsung company ?!

Take it to Samsung, it's the best placed to get if fixed professionally and have back ur phone just like before, although it will cost you alot, not less than 150$

Sary 05-12-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingang_100 (Post 238878)
Take it to Samsung, it's the best placed to get if fixed professionally and have back ur phone just like before, although it will cost you alot, not less than 150$

I've asked a famous nearby mobile phones shop .. He said that it'll cost me about $200 !! He also said the screen is not available currently in the market, so I have to wait !!

chaingang_100 05-12-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sary (Post 238879)
I've asked a famous nearby mobile phones shop .. He said that it'll cost me about $200 !! He also said the screen is not available currently in the market, so I have to wait !!

Or you can try your luck and wait a little bit till you find a S2 with a non working board, and buy from that person the screen for a cheaper price :)

Jean 05-12-2012 01:20 PM

Android Phone Problem? Android Phone is a Problem!

Tawa 05-12-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean (Post 238881)
Android Phone Problem? Android Phone is a Problem!

Lame :p