Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Computers & Information Technologies (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Amazon.com (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=21899)

Sary 06-05-2012 05:46 PM

Amazon.com

Does anybody have any info on how to deal with the famous online retailer www.amazon.com ?

I also want to know if their products can reach Lebanon ?
And how much do shipping charges cost ?!

Basically, I'm searching for some sports products to have !

7alewi 06-06-2012 01:28 AM

Go to their website, help section > shipping > International > middle east

Yes they do ship to Lebanon.

Sogelec 06-06-2012 08:26 AM

Lebanese Creditcards work on their website, i tried that, but i never shipped to lebanon.
basically there are 2 type of sellers, amazon and storefronts (other sellers), always compare prices, and buying from amazon is preferably better...to guarantee you are getting the same product you are viewing with no mistakes (check the rating of the seller you are buying from..)

Confucius 06-06-2012 02:10 PM

yes what they said aaaaaand..

I've bought from Amazon abel, basically check the feedback akid, w check who's selling, Amazon.co.uk ships to Lebanon more items than Amazon.com does w cheaper shipping prices, BUT it's in GBP which is about 1.5 USD. So be careful when u order lal currency rate w akid compare which is cheaper U.S. aw UK.
Now the items that are shipped to Lebanon are mainly DVDs w Books w Small Accessories mesh kel chi, Clothes are not masalan, w usually third-party sellers (Storefronts) ya they don't ship to Lebanon, ya they cost alot to ship to Lebanon, always try to see out the items that Amazon itself is its supplier.
Halla2 there is a way to get Shirts w stuff that Amazon do not ship to Lebanon, and that way is ---> Aramex.
See Aramex has a service in which they open up a P.O. Box b esmak both bl USA wl UK that allows u to buy products that are only delivered b hal 2 countries w b wassloulak yehon 3al P.O. Box honik byerja3o l Aramex byestelmouwon mn l P.O. Box w b jiboulak yehon 3a ur address b Lebanon, the rates I think are 10$ for each 1/2 KG u ship.

Good Luck hope I was of any help! :)

Sary 09-05-2012 02:25 PM

Guys .. I have a VISA Card from SGBL, is it safe to post its name on Amazon.com ? I mean is Amazon that secured online retailer ?

xcoder 09-06-2012 11:24 PM

Regular debit cards don't work online.
You need a credit card with internet use or simply an rechargeable internet card.
Amazon is pretty secure :P

Sogelec 09-06-2012 11:31 PM

Lebanese banks allow regular credit cards to be used online, u need to issue a prepaid internet card, in ur case its called esurf from sgbl
And yes, amazon is secure...

Confucius 09-07-2012 11:20 AM

Yup, I got a pre-paid Internet Card w it's completely safe