Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Sports Basement (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Body Building (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=21416)

bitarno 01-27-2012 08:00 PM

Body Building

Any Body Builders in the forum who would like to share their experience with supplements ? and maybe some advice about weight gainers supplements

Confucius 01-27-2012 10:17 PM

tried all kinds of Protein (Whey, Gainers, etc..), tried Amino Acids which are good eza baddal tnashef w t2atte3 jesmak, but after my surgery I dropped to 78 kilos from 94. I came back to training w ma nso7et ella when I started taking Casein! amazing results bas then again, kl wa7ad 7asab jesmo shou byekhod, so 7asab what is it u want w 7asab jesmal eza ra7 yol2at 3le aw la2..

SysTaMatIcS 01-27-2012 10:38 PM

you can take the things he said and by 30s-40s you start getting old and tired all the time and your health drops drastically (source:2 guys near me , who are too tired all the time)

H@SSāN 01-27-2012 11:01 PM

Nutrition is the key ! You have to eat right in order to see results... Usually the bodybuilding diet should be high with protein, so protein powders are very good choice and so convenient for everybody's lifestyle... Whey protein has proven to be the best. Casein protein is good too, though it's mainly used before bed since it's slow digesting... Take a multivitamin and maybe some fish oil and you'll be good, other than these, most supplements are BS...

If you have any question about bodybuilding and nutrition, feel free to ask...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 237384)
you can take the things he said and by 30s-40s you start getting old and tired all the time and your health drops drastically (source:2 guys near me , who are too tired all the time)

I think the reason for that would be either bad diet and/or over-training...

elie_naso 01-28-2012 12:50 AM

My advice is that you should go and buy "optimum" whey gainer.And if you want some extra energy u can take one pill of ephedrine before training and that's it. protein is a necessity for every body builder,it will take too long to get results without them :) :)

Abruzzy 01-28-2012 10:48 AM

what about Nitro-Tech ?

mr_j 01-28-2012 11:37 AM

in high concentration it may cause problems, so dilute it well(I did research never tried it :p ) and the guys at the gym said that if you start taking supplements, you are stuck with it, cause if you stop you eventually lose the muscles you have... it seemed like a lot of trouble to me, why would I want to bring to myself more concern over my health and my physical appearance...

bitarno 01-28-2012 02:42 PM

Am willing to try pro complex gainer or serious mass , all I want is to gain some weight , I've took something called hyper gain for 3 weeks , I jumped from 78 to 85 kgs and I stopped taking for a month but kept on training and I ddnt drop a single kilogram , am willing to take another gainer to reach 100 kg since am 198 cm and ill still look skinny anyways

bitarno 01-28-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_j (Post 237390)
in high concentration it may cause problems, so dilute it well(I did research never tried it :p ) and the guys at the gym said that if you start taking supplements, you are stuck with it, cause if you stop you eventually lose the muscles you have... it seemed like a lot of trouble to me, why would I want to bring to myself more concern over my health and my physical appearance...

That's the case if ur taking a protein that increases ur body weight by fats and not muscle weight

H@SSāN 01-28-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abruzzy (Post 237388)
what about Nitro-Tech ?

overpriced ! it's just protein with some creatine.. Protein is protein, no need for costly product...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_j (Post 237390)

The problem here isn't with the protein supplements... when you start training and lifting weights, your body needs of amino acids increases, usually it's recommended to consume 1 gram of protein for every 2 kg of body weight (es. 75 Kg person consumes 150 grams of protein) divided evenly to 5 or 6 meals... but when you get back to your usual eating habits and consuming bad foods, you will lose the muscles since your body is in continuous need of amino acids... Muscles are hard to get and easy to lose... there are plenty of protein sources (chicken, beef, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, protein powders, etc).. but who have the time to eat every 3 hours ? so here comes the importance of protein supplements, easy to have and easy to drink... Plus protein powders are very good for your health, all this crap about it being bad for you is just a myth !