Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Vcoderz Lobby (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where are you? (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=22283)

Kain 12-03-2012 03:43 PM

Where are you?

It's been a while now, the forum has been dead for a long time. I'm just posting this so that we can check up on one another.

Where are you guys? What are you doing? What changed? Has anyone named their baby xcoder?

Talk to us damn it :@

The Cheese 12-03-2012 07:48 PM

Golly gee! Good to see you all as interactive as always :D :D :D
Okay anyway, because I missed the (few :p) people that I know and used to talk to quite often.. here goes.
I (supposedly :D …inshallah ya3ne) graduate this spring. Not very decided on the whole masters idea for a couple of reasons but we’ll see soon enough. I got a job (which is super comfy and super magical) and I moved to Beirut. This whole independence deal is…um….new. Like: whoa! I forgot to pay tuition! Whoa! I’m running low on food! Whoa! I forgot to eat (like today…right now). I don’t think I’ve gotten any taller though.
Other things never change, like I’m still the person with new stickers and a fresh pack of coloring pencils on my bed while my diligent (and younger) roommate is studying hard and I’m sitting here just telling you people this and effectively not doing tomorrow’s homework.
I hope you guys are all okay and happy and comfy :)…
I’m ready to name my walking cane (which is as dear as a child to me) Xcoder if one of you says something. :003:
:005: (God, I missed my signature cheese, man :luv: )

KeXasthur 12-03-2012 09:36 PM

I'm just trying to lower my posts per day stats so that I don't appear as a total loser.

Will be totally back in approximately 5 months or so, and then start posting more moderately.

Hope the mods delete this post after it's read.

SysTaMatIcS 12-03-2012 09:48 PM

Going to nigeria very soon to work in sales at a Lebanese agricultural prodcuts company , will get malaria and several other diseases , but ill be back rich :p

Confucius 12-03-2012 11:12 PM

^ Nah u won't come back rich, probably more talkative (alla yostor)

w we're here Kain! I check VcoderZ on a daily basis, all I see is music though, miss y'all

Tawa 12-04-2012 09:43 AM

I personally think that we've all sadly grown up :p nobody warned us that growing up is just a trap.
Most of us don't have time anymore. Although I still check VCoderZ Daily, but there are no topics to discuss anymore, and if someone starts a topic, there's nobody else who replies.

I miss the old days when VCoderZ was crowded and debates/discussions were all over the place.

I even still write it VCoderZ :(

Kain 12-04-2012 02:28 PM

We didn't just grow up, the problem is that we grew apart. There's not much left for us to discuss unless we open up some old topics. The least we could do is check up on each other from time to time. This used to be our home away from home!!!

H@SSŕN 12-04-2012 06:00 PM

I'm still here and alive :p

xcoder 12-04-2012 06:37 PM

The thing is that most of us visit the forum often. It's just that we're too lazy to do something in it. What do you suggest?

KeXasthur 12-04-2012 10:01 PM

You should also know that the younger generation which is supposed to fill the gaps of the ones who may have "grown up" from vcoderz, are not present anymore since there is a wave on the internet that doesn't tend to support forum posting but supports facebook and twitter and whatever casual mode of internet communication is present today. Let's not blame ourselves entirely.