Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Announcements & Feedbacks (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Forum is back (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=16303)

xcoder 07-10-2009 10:40 AM

Forum is back

Dear vcoderz members and visitors,

We apologize for the down time for the few past days, we had to move vcoderz community to a new server and make some changes in it.

The good part is that vcoderz forum will be way faster than before and there won't be SQL errors as before.

The limited-bad part is that vcoderz will go down between 2 and 5 hours in the weekend to upgrade it to the last version and add more features.

Special thanks to vcoderz donators who made this step possible.

Vcoderz website to follow soon.

Please report any problems you face in the forum below

Kingroudy 07-10-2009 11:41 AM

speaking of speed.. OH HELL YEAH i can see a difference :D

Abruzzy 07-10-2009 02:44 PM

I've found a problem guys !!
There's a problem with every user's AVATAR !!
For example ... we all know Kingroudy's avatar ... but when you click on its name (CLICK HERE) only one avatar appears 4 all the members... n its the lebanese FLAG !!
hope u got my point ... thanks :W !!

Google 07-10-2009 06:19 PM

Guess who's back, back again. Vcoderz's back, tell a friend.

I notice some change in the "thanks field" under everyone's avatar.

Neoxter 07-10-2009 07:21 PM

The General Info in everyone's Profile Page are gone, and the Join Date too..

Google 07-10-2009 07:34 PM

Looks like their tables weren't included in the database backup.

Jess 07-10-2009 07:49 PM

Finally no more zaha2 cz we r back welelah

glad to see u all in here again :)

Google 07-10-2009 07:59 PM

Xcoder, I got an error after updating a post. Here it is:

Quote:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access [path]/includes/class_autopm_checker.php in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include_once([path]/includes/class_autopm_checker.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/includes/class_autopm_checker.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access [path]/includes/class_autopm_parser.php in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include_once([path]/includes/class_autopm_parser.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/includes/class_autopm_parser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access [path]/includes/functions_autopm.php in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: include_once([path]/includes/functions_autopm.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/includes/functions_autopm.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in [path]/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mod_autopm() in /var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs/editpost.php(637) : eval()'d code on line 5

xcoder 07-10-2009 10:52 PM

Thanks Edgard, please try again, i fixed the error.
Please note that vcoderz will go down tomorrow night to upgrade to the latest vbulletin version and we might upgrade our server plan soon to move vcoderz to it :)

xcoder 07-11-2009 03:28 PM

We are currently working on the website, you might face some errors because of the modifications. Please keep us updated about the errors you discover.

Thank you