Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Vcoderz Lobby (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Civil Marriage in Lebanon (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=13412)

El-Meghwar 09-04-2008 11:15 PM

Civil Marriage in Lebanon

I want to know the opinion of the members in here about Civil Marriage.
In Lebanon it doesn't exist of course.. well i am not surprised with that as long as we are an underdeveloped sick country with sick minds.

What's your opinion about civil marriage in general and in Lebanon specifically ??
do u think it should be allowed ? and why ?
are you with the emission of a law that allows optional civil marriage in Lebanon ??

i will give my opinion later on.

and please avoid useless replies.
we need a good civilized discussion in here.

Tawa 09-04-2008 11:24 PM

Re: Civil Marriage in Lebanon

I Am 100% With Civil Marriage, Simply Because I'm Against The Idea That People Have To Change Their Religion To Marry People From Other Religions.

Malek 09-04-2008 11:41 PM

For sure, im 100% with civil marriage.

xcoder 09-05-2008 05:47 AM

Civil marriage is the first step toward a civil society.
I hope FPM will work on it once the current crises are over. It's a need!

xcoder 09-05-2008 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawa (Post 150551)
I Am 100% With Civil Marriage, Simply Because I'm Against The Idea That People Have To Change Their Religion To Marry People From Other Religions.

Not only that man, but also if you had marriage problems and you wanna divorce, a priest or a sheik will decide whether you can or not or with whom the kids will stay...
It's the job of the justice not religious men.

SysTaMatIcS 09-05-2008 10:08 AM

in 1999 or so , they tried to legalise it , all religious men christians , muslims and druze stoped it , qabbani , qabalan , sfeir , and the druze guy.

-t-o-n-y- 09-05-2008 10:36 AM

i'm with civil marriage especially in lebanon since there are lots of religions so it's not normal that u can't marry a person whose religion is different then u......but sadly i don't think this can be done in here since the religious men (priests etc etc etc) won't accept it and they have more power mnl dawle....

Sheriff Ice 09-05-2008 03:38 PM

I am with civil marriage simply bcuz i am with civil country from this perspective i believe that civil marriage shouldn't be just optional to build a civil country everything should be civil from marriage to the personal issue law we should start making steps to get rid of "the occupation" of religious leaders on our life and country as i said before where religion exist misery exits

Choukou 09-08-2008 12:33 AM

100% with civil marriage, how can we say we live in a Civil country like lebanon and civil marriage is not allowed?

Gilgamesh 09-08-2008 04:16 AM

With civil marriage for an extremely simple reason....

There is no good argument against Civil Marriage

3eshtom w 3asha Lobnan