Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Sports Basement (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Summer 2012 Transfers News and Rumors (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=21882)

TAREK« 05-28-2012 02:41 PM

Summer 2012 Transfers News and Rumors

now with the transfer window opened plz post all news related to the transfer with a source to the news in this thread

Confucius 05-28-2012 03:57 PM

Well now fi l official signings metel Marko Marin to Chelsea w Lucas Podolski to Arsenal w Reus to Dortmund w Shaqiri w Dante to Bayern.

As for the Rumors, I think fi Dortmund's Kagawa to United w Lille's Eden Hazard to choose between United w Chelsea w City, w Van Persie dunno, Cavani rumored to be goin to Juve, w Lucas Moora to Real or Chelsea, Modric said to be on his way out bas dunno la wein, alongside Sneijder also unknown..

TAREK« 05-28-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 239300)
Well now fi l official signings metel Marko Marin to Chelsea w Lucas Podolski to Arsenal w Reus to Dortmund w Shaqiri w Dante to Bayern.

As for the Rumors, I think fi Dortmund's Kagawa to United w Lille's Eden Hazard to choose between United w Chelsea w City, w Van Persie dunno, Cavani rumored to be goin to Juve, w Lucas Moora to Real or Chelsea, Modric said to be on his way out bas dunno la wein, alongside Sneijder also unknown..

fi Llorente confirmed to Arsenal alongside Podolski

H@SSÓN 05-28-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAREK« (Post 239301)
fi Llorente confirmed to Arsenal alongside Podolski

Llorente to Arsenal ? when was that ? :O

TAREK« 05-28-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H@SSÓN (Post 239304)
Llorente to Arsenal ? when was that ? :O

yesterday night, the move will be official by Thursday

Confucius 05-28-2012 11:35 PM

ufff that's huge news, I don't think it's true though, any sources?

TAREK« 05-29-2012 02:27 PM

the Hazard saga is over, he said he is joining Manchester next season thats why he....chose Chelsea :wtf:

H@SSÓN 05-29-2012 11:30 PM

there are some strong rumors saying that Edin Dzeko is on his way to Bayern Munich after an agreement has been reached with Manchester City...

Confucius 05-30-2012 08:19 AM

I like how Bayern's Chief Ex keeps blasting City w Chelsea mn wara inflating the transfer market then goes off and buys players off of them b less price than what they did, it's smart using them for that reason bas he shouldn't speak as much 3annon barke bya3tou better prices :p
On a side note, Dzeko could be a very good hit at Bayern due to his talent w zyede 3an hek he has the German League experience!
Kagawa seems a done deal for United at around 22 million, that's alot if u ask me, eno 16-18 million mni7a bas 22 is not cheap at all. Plus United should REALLY start buying players and I 3 and 4 more gher Kagawa, get rid of Park, Berba, Owen, etc..w buy players ba2a, City have an excellent side w now Chelsea r rumored to have bought Hulk from Porto which will make them have the following side:

--Cech--
--Ivanovic - Terry - Cahill[or Luiz] - Cole--
--Essien[or Mikel]--
--Lampard--
--Hazard - Mata - Marin[or Hulk]--
--Torres[or Lukaku]--

that's a scary side! w United will miss out on the competition for the EPL crown w start being a Top 4 spot competitor if they don't act quick!

TAREK« 05-30-2012 04:35 PM

United needs a decent striker, Welbeck and Hernandez are awesome but they lack experience

they need an RB and a replacement for Ferdinand (he had a good season but he needs to rest from time to time)