Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Computers & Information Technologies (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Softwares Requests thread (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=5909)

fadi985 01-08-2009 07:51 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
chabeb men wen badna njib l windows live messenger l jdid (Build 14.0.8050.1202) ? chi ykoun direct download

SysTaMatIcS 01-09-2009 12:21 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
I need an xls ( excel ) reader program ( i dont want to install office)
or a converter to html .
I searched for a prog ,i only found a prog that needs .net framework 2 to be downloaded ( 16 mb ) .

Neoxter 01-11-2009 09:18 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fadi985 (Post 166936)
chabeb men wen badna njib l windows live messenger l jdid (Build 14.0.8050.1202) ? chi ykoun direct download

www.download.live.com the official release from ms,it should be the latest build.

-t-o-n-y- 01-11-2009 09:33 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neoxter (Post 167499)
www.download.live.com the official release from ms,it should be the latest build.

e bass from here u download a file 2.2mb i think then menno bta3mil download la file tene 65 mb....so...eza fi we7de na3mil download la l file l 65 mb with flashget am chi hek....

Neoxter 01-11-2009 09:39 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y- (Post 167506)
e bass from here u download a file 2.2mb i think then menno bta3mil download la file tene 65 mb....so...eza fi we7de na3mil download la l file l 65 mb with flashget am chi hek....

ah ok sorry ma 2rit mni7 :P go hereits a 18mb file,i dont think a messenger would be 65mb !

-t-o-n-y- 01-11-2009 09:41 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neoxter (Post 167507)
ah ok sorry ma 2rit mni7 :P go hereits a 18mb file,i dont think a messenger would be 65mb !

it is 65 mb ...that's what i've read when i downloaded the 1.1 mb file from the 1st site....hek be3te2id):

fadi985 01-11-2009 10:48 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neoxter (Post 167507)
ah ok sorry ma 2rit mni7 :P go hereits a 18mb file,i dont think a messenger would be 65mb !

hayda beta version , l final build hiyeh 14.0.8050.1202

Neoxter 01-12-2009 08:19 AM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fadi985 (Post 167519)
hayda beta version , l final build hiyeh 14.0.8050.1202

ok :p this one is a 130 mb !! this is the final version,it includes the messenger,windows mail,toolbar,and something else,i cant remember..

ps: if u want the full messenger ,search for offline installation.

jak 02-02-2009 12:49 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
guys plz i need a software just to read some mp4 videos. i have the old media player and cant update it coz my windows isnt genuine. the new winamp sucks coz its full of errors and real player didnt work it always try to download stuff and tells me to redownload it... it just doesnt finish!!!!
i need somethin light too iza fi majel
thx in advance :)

chaingang_100 02-02-2009 01:04 PM

Re: Softwares Requests thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jak (Post 171469)
guys plz i need a software just to read some mp4 videos. i have the old media player and cant update it coz my windows isnt genuine. the new winamp sucks coz its full of errors and real player didnt work it always try to download stuff and tells me to redownload it... it just doesnt finish!!!!
i need somethin light too iza fi majel
thx in advance :)

contact me in pm and i will tell you how to make your windows genuine in 2 short steps, it will take with you about 5 minutes max


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger