Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Computers & Information Technologies (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Softwares Requests thread (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=5909)

7alewi 01-07-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSSIAN (Post 206947)
Hello guys.
I'm looking for fast rm to mp3 converter. I've tried some programs but they aren't working or are too slow.
So please suggest me some software which can convert rm files to mp3.
Thanks a lot.


Try this.

Should be what your looking for.. :D

RUSSIAN 01-07-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7alewi (Post 206950)

Try this.

Should be what your looking for.. :D

thanks a lot for your help, but one problem is that this converter isn't working for me. It saves an empty mp3 file when converting audio. Real player is installed.
Is this program working on your computer?
P.S. The only way I've found is opening the file in the editor included to the converter (F8) and saving it to MP3.
Anyway thanks again for your help.

7alewi 01-07-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSSIAN (Post 206955)
thanks a lot for your help, but one problem is that this converter isn't working for me. It saves an empty mp3 file when converting audio. Real player is installed.
Is this program working on your computer?
P.S. The only way I've found is opening the file in the editor included to the converter (F8) and saving it to MP3.
Anyway thanks again for your help.


I use it on 2 laptops and a desktop. It works fine with me I always use it man.. Must be something wrong with your pc :S


Your welcome :D

Kenny5 01-13-2010 10:00 PM

hi pls i want
Sygic drive lebanon map for iphone 3G
eza 7adan 3endo yeah
10x salaf

TAREKŪ 01-15-2010 06:42 PM

guys is there an easy software to create gifs from videos? if so I need it asap

thanks

El-Meghwar 01-27-2010 02:00 PM

Please can someone provide me with the serial number of adobe acrobat 8 professional ??

SysTaMatIcS 01-27-2010 02:51 PM

serial: 1118-1026-1991-6785-6042-2846
serial: 1118-1209-9899-8282-9909-5095
activation code: 0901 2144 1323 6283 3161
OR 1118-1659-6785-3934-3698-3337
OR 2825-4070-7566-4406-1005-1118
OR 1118-1813-0336-7385-1084-9529
OR 1131-1717-1373-2470-4314-1678
111810261991678560422846
OR 111810261991678560422846
or 1118-1209-9899-8282-9909-5095
1118-1862-2918-6296-9080-2265
OR you will both of them: 1118-1741-4163-5974-4419-0331 & verify S/N 1016-1431-3117-9717-9518-4017

yaleil 01-28-2010 07:38 PM

hey , do anyone have any program other than dcdflick to make a movie as dvd, any faster program, coz it take about 3 hours to put a movie on dvd with dvd flick

7alewi 01-28-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaleil (Post 208376)
hey , do anyone have any program other than dcdflick to make a movie as dvd, any faster program, coz it take about 3 hours to put a movie on dvd with dvd flick


Most of them will take long. Try this.

El-Meghwar 01-29-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS (Post 208268)
serial: 1118-1026-1991-6785-6042-2846
serial: 1118-1209-9899-8282-9909-5095
activation code: 0901 2144 1323 6283 3161
OR 1118-1659-6785-3934-3698-3337
OR 2825-4070-7566-4406-1005-1118
OR 1118-1813-0336-7385-1084-9529
OR 1131-1717-1373-2470-4314-1678
111810261991678560422846
OR 111810261991678560422846
or 1118-1209-9899-8282-9909-5095
1118-1862-2918-6296-9080-2265
OR you will both of them: 1118-1741-4163-5974-4419-0331 & verify S/N 1016-1431-3117-9717-9518-4017

the following serial number serial: 1118-1209-9899-8282-9909-5095 is invalid

the second serial number worked, but all the other activation code didn't:S

any other solution??


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger