Vcoderz Community

Vcoderz Community (http://forum.vcoderz.com/index.php)
-   Vcoderz Lobby (http://forum.vcoderz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Does God Exist? (http://forum.vcoderz.com/showthread.php?t=10083)

Jess 09-28-2007 07:12 AM

Does God Exist?
 
Alright some people say they don't & some others say they do

For those who believe no proof is ever needed (Bibble, Quraan, etc...)
For those that don't, no proof could ever be enough (Share something that can convince the others :S )

Share wiz us :D

Mr Toxic 09-28-2007 09:28 AM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
اذا الله منو موجود انت كيف موجودة ؟
انا استغرب هذا السؤال ، ما زلنا الى الآن عم نتعلم من الطبيعة شتى أنواع العلوم و يا لطيف اذا عم نعرف نتعلم
يا هل تُرى معقول الطبيعة الغبية تعرف هالكم الهائل من النظام و الإبداع من دون أية مساعدة ؟؟

Crystal Soul 09-28-2007 02:00 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
No http://www.vcoderz.com/forum/images/...lls/bar4-l.gifhttp://www.vcoderz.com/forum/images/...polls/bar4.gifhttp://www.vcoderz.com/forum/images/...lls/bar4-r.gif 00%
who are we going to convince?

Medusa 09-28-2007 02:04 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
i begin to feel that's could be the stupid question ever asked O_o anno GOD create the world , we are a creation of GOD !! How could we don't beleive in him !!!!!O_o

Justin 09-28-2007 03:10 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
In case u guyz don't have any idea, but I know many ppl that doesn't believe in God's existence, & some of 'em are members in here, they'll get the chance to confess:P...

btw, Im not one of 'em

J()e 09-28-2007 03:24 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
hmm

lets c ....what do u call miracles?!?!...som1 who lives with a damaged heart(mish damaged 7atta mkhazza2...),

have u ever been in medugorjeO_o?? i suggest you go!!

how do u explain som1 who was 100% going to die,and the next day he is healed?!

who can answer??:)

And Btw I'm a Believer in god:D:D

EAGLE_I 09-28-2007 03:38 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Well some guys are ashamed to say that they don't believe in god.... Well no one can proof god's existance, and there is a lot of proof that there is no spirit in our body, and der is no heaven or hell....and a lot of things that i can say to proof that the religions were made by smart human beings...but i don't wanna say anything now because i know there is a lot of people under age, and a lot of people who will get offended, and a lot of people who has weak belief., and specially because of people who thinks that they know god very well and um the devil ...so i don't think it is good subject to talk about in front of anyone or in public.... but if u want me to go for it, um ready.... btw if u don't know anything about religions

No One 09-28-2007 09:51 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
mmmm i like thats kind of subj cz u shld analyze things, usually u believe in smthg whos powerful or stronger thn u, we all know that before christians ken fi "wasan". those pple were really creative they start adoring "fire, sea, win, sun, moon...." they thought eno hal eshya 2a2wa menoun eza 3emlo chi ghalat God of Sun will burn them.... so they did their best to believe bi eshya 2awa menoun hene... so no1 can deny eno fi Power stronger thn us, and there's also a power who created us
since we do believe eno theres som1 or a power stronger thn sea, sun, moon.... who created them all, so we started believing in this power, hala2 u wanna cal it God, X, Power... so thats ur pb, as for me il cal it God, and if u noticed ba3d ma hkit bel religion, stil logic til now
hala2 usually if u dont believe in God, ye3ne u dont believe that god exists, since u dont believe that he exists u shld proove that Evil doesnt exist, la eno usually la tbarhin chi bedak tbarhin l na2id taba3o
So can u convince us that Evil doesnt exist?
Merci

pink 09-28-2007 11:36 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
God exists as i believe nd my religion says so! enno God created everythng...including me..and Id rather stay away 4rm thinking much about Gods existance becoz it takes me nower...nd im nt surprised of ppl whom say God duznt exist...becoz iv so many ppl whom r related 2 me nd believe in so...4rm a scientific pt of view..3elmeneyye aw dunno kif bezzabet:) nd i dunn argue...kell 7adan free 2 believe wut they want 2 ..wut i kno is that ive one God 2 believe in nd hez my 1st nd last 1 2 go 2 wen i want 2 thank nd ask nd cry 4 nd etc,....

ka2eeya 09-28-2007 11:43 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Why God created evil? Why God made life unfair?

pink 09-29-2007 01:46 AM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
2 check peoplez lives kif 7atkun nd ther personalities and beliefs nd behavior nd wether theyr gunna believe in His presence or nop wen they r faced wth hardships every now nd then

Josee 09-29-2007 02:32 AM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
If a person opposes even the possibility of there being a God,then any evidence can be rationalized or explained away.It is like if someone refuses to believe that people have walked on the moon,then no amount of information is going to change their thinking.Photographs of astronauts walking on the moon,interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks...all the evidence would be worthless,because the person has already concluded that people cannot go to the moon.
When it comes to the possibility of God's existence,the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.On the other hand,for those who want to know God if he is there, he says,"You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart,I will be found by you."
Seven years ago,I used to believe that there is no God,we exist for a reason,but I didn't know what it is,but now that I read the bible many sentences showed me that God really exist...

J()e 09-29-2007 10:15 AM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Why God created evil? Why God made life unfair?
hmm

remember adam and eve

god created them to be like his image...but gave them Freedom ,they are free of taking the decision they want therefor the sin happened !!

and for evil and unfairness it's the same,people are master of their own decisions!!

i think that explains it :)

ka2eeya 09-29-2007 10:17 AM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
But i heard that God can do miracles and whatever he want? Why he let loose of everything? I'm a believer BTW

J()e 09-29-2007 10:33 AM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

But i heard that God can do miracles and whatever he want? Why he let loose of everything? I'm a believer BTW
yess...u r right...but i told u he gave us freedom,and being masters of our decision..and abt miracles...dont tell that u never heard of any miracle?!?

i'll give u an example:

last year a boy who was paralyzed w n7akam 3lei el chalal...the next day...he walked like me and you...who can explain this ?!

EAGLE_I 09-29-2007 11:40 AM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blyblu__dima (Post 101002)
mmmm i like thats kind of subj cz u shld analyze things, usually u believe in smthg whos powerful or stronger thn u, we all know that before christians ken fi "wasan". those pple were really creative they start adoring "fire, sea, win, sun, moon...." they thought eno hal eshya 2a2wa menoun eza 3emlo chi ghalat God of Sun will burn them.... so they did their best to believe bi eshya 2awa menoun hene... so no1 can deny eno fi Power stronger thn us, and there's also a power who created us
....Merci

first of all people before christianity believed in many god not because they felt there is a power stronger than them but because they needed a power stronger than them....think about in a simple way, the most important question for the human being is " is it over after death?".... ask urself this question, if u say no u will live all ur life sad because u know that one day it will be over for u(and all people will suicide or make crimes).....so u need to convince urself that there is a life after death so u can enjoy ur life now and to promise the people that they will go to heaven if they are good on earth....they used to look to the sky and think that god lives up der and we still do till now :)....look in the old testement , it is written that god create the water under the earth and above the earth....under the earth means the oceans but what does above the earth mean???????? they used to think that there is water above the earth and dats where the rain comes from....so the old testement was written by a normal human being and there is a lot of others mistakes.... the old testement was written by a smart person of that age.....and by the way who told him how god create adam and eve???? god???? but god doesn't do mistakes like by tellin him that there is water above the earth ;) for sure if there is god....
there is no power stronger than us but we need to lie to ourselves that there is a power stronger than us that will help us to confront life and problems...
2nd- the wasan as u call them they create their god not because they felt it, but because they needed it.... anyway who told the wasan that there is hell and heaven? which prophet???????:) they made it.... or u wanna tell me they felt it too...???

EAGLE_I 09-29-2007 12:15 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
how can u think that what u call god create us??????? if i wear a condom i won't have a baby, and if i take it off i will have one or maybe more....so who's taking the decision here me or ur god????? nowadays if a man get married to a woman that somehow her blood doesn't match his, their baby won't be normal, so they say "khel2it allah", or " hatta ymajjid el rab" , however in 21 century all of us we understand why he is not normal.... so god doesn't create us , our parents give us birth...
[]

SysTaMatIcS 09-29-2007 12:25 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
sciense proved the existance of the " spirit " its an etheral object . . .

EAGLE_I 09-29-2007 01:00 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by systamatics (Post 101055)
sciense proved the existance of the " spirit " its an etheral object . . .

if u don't know what u talking about, plz don't just talk to talk because SCIENCE did prove that there is no spirit so plz don't get the people confused with ur lies....
and i will tell u what the science says:"
Religions also needed a belief in a spirit/soul to postulate life after death. The soul-belief has remained a common (but by no means universal) part of human religions all over the world. At this time people had no idea how the human body worked. They knew about various organs -- like the heart or kidneys -- but really didn't have a clue what they were for. As we can see in the Bible, they often postulated various mental/psychological/moral functions for these organs.
In fact, the idea of a soul or spirit is ludicruous. To say that science has not disproved the idea for all intents and purposes is fooling oneself. In all other ways of life, the logical absurdities of postulating a "spirit being" would lead all sane people to reject it. We would assume that the idea was rejected. But out of respect (mistaken IMO) for religious emotions people still pretend that science has not disproved the idea of a spirit. For all intents and purposes, it has."
[]

SysTaMatIcS 09-29-2007 01:29 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLE_I (Post 101057)
if u don't know what u talking about, plz don't just talk to talk because SCIENCE did prove that there is no spirit so plz don't get the people confused with ur lies....
and i will tell u what the science says:"
Religions also needed a belief in a spirit/soul to postulate life after death. The soul-belief has remained a common (but by no means universal) part of human religions all over the world. At this time people had no idea how the human body worked. They knew about various organs -- like the heart or kidneys -- but really didn't have a clue what they were for. As we can see in the Bible, they often postulated various mental/psychological/moral functions for these organs.
In fact, the idea of a soul or spirit is ludicruous. To say that science has not disproved the idea for all intents and purposes is fooling oneself. In all other ways of life, the logical absurdities of postulating a "spirit being" would lead all sane people to reject it. We would assume that the idea was rejected. But out of respect (mistaken IMO) for religious emotions people still pretend that science has not disproved the idea of a spirit. For all intents and purposes, it has."
[]

even if science ddnt prove it which i doubt , i would still beleive that theres a soul :) , this world ddnt come out of nothin . . .

EAGLE_I 09-29-2007 01:35 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
so if u believe there is a soul answer my questions , in the thread that was about spirit...

KeXasthur 09-29-2007 02:05 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLE_I (Post 101064)
so if u believe there is a soul answer my questions , in the thread that was about spirit...

this world was made of something by "someone" . Who made it ? I don't care who it is really but everything has it's maker. I'm not talking about miracles or whatever. I'm talking about the ultimate power, whether it still exists or not, this power started it all. I call This power "God", I don't know, as i said, if it still exists but it was there at one time, it started all this we are in.
so, until you give me a plausible explanation how everything started, you and everyone with your opinion should start to calm down when talking about this subject and not think your the smart ones and everyone with the opposing opinions are kids or immatures.

I'm underage btw.

xcoder 09-29-2007 03:34 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Human being have answers to everything and he just don't accept the fact that he doesn't know how he came here.
So the default answer of who created the universe humans plants... became god. I do have respect to all religions but none of them convinced me so far it just looks like a story to me of "savoir vivre" book such as don't lie don't steal don't kill...

Kain 09-29-2007 04:01 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
As a muslim and with my knowledge of a thing or two about the Quran i have a few question and i would like it if the atheists in the forum would answer them:

1- Explain to me the many signs explained in the Quran and that are discovered only today 1400 years after that. Signs such as the composition of water, the whole universe's organization, that forms a sort of web, the way humans develop inside their mother's wombs, the moon itself and life on it, the fact that the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around, what the universe was before the big bang. If you have the answer to all of these i'll ask you about more signs.

2- you're on a ship in the middle of nowhere, your ship sank and you're drifting on the sea with nothing to keep you afloat but a piece of wood. Who would you ask for help then?? Who will you ask to save you?? If you pray that help arrives aren't you praying that GOD helps you? or will you just stay quiet?

P.S: if you're stranded and ask for any help from any higher invisible authority then you are in fact acknowledging GOD's existence or that of a superior being.


Quote:

Originally Posted by ka2eeya (Post 101014)
Why God created evil? Why God made life unfair?

To see who would uphold right and justice in an unjust world.
Uphold right and justice and you will go to heaven.
Don't and you'll go to hell.

easy:)

----> "لتسعى كلّ نفس ما تسعى"

Thank you..


P.S: eagle i didn't read everything you wrote to be honest but if you want to continue this conversation answer me and i'll answer whatever i can of your questions.

KeXasthur 09-29-2007 04:12 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Human being have answers to everything and he just don't accept the fact that he doesn't know how he came here.
So the default answer of who created the universe humans plants... became god. I do have respect to all religions but none of them convinced me so far it just looks like a story to me of "savoir vivre" book such as don't lie don't steal don't kill...

fine, nice answer, do you know who created the universe.

[]

Jean 09-30-2007 02:53 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Dear members, many posts has been edited/deleted .

Members are expected to conduct themselves as civilized individuals here. That means showing Respect to other members (new and old), avoiding cursing, and absolutely no personal attacks / bashes / flames. Ethnic, Racial, Sexist or Sectarian language is Restricted and
absolutely not tolerated.


stick to the rules or i'll close back this thread.

Kain 09-30-2007 04:40 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
And how do you know that the translation from arabic to english cannot be misinterpreted as certain terms in the bible have been misinterpreted in its several translations? And how can you tell me that spread means flat ? What if spread came in a way as to say expand? As in the way land was expanded or erected so that we may live on it? I believe you have misinterpreted that. The Quran does not say the Earth is flat my dear man and i hope to talk to a sheikh today and i will ask about this and give you the correct answer. However Mohammad was an illiterate man:) The whole society of kuraysh knew that, and no man however smart can predict the very organization of the universe or how it came to be or how it was before it came to be. You still haven't answered my questions.
-About what you said concerning the sun: Really don't get what your point is???
- Michel 7ayek a prophet? I had no idea he was a messenger? Where does he preach? A prophet isn't someone who just predicts stuff, it's someone who preaches and holds a message from GOD and can in fact diverse with GOD. Don't have the exact definition really:p

Answer my questions please, including the ones i asked before and that you left unanswered, i want to know what illiterate man that lived 1400 years ago can know how the universe came to be.

Choukou 09-30-2007 06:39 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
akid God Exist!! without God ma kena mawjoudin!!!

Josee 09-30-2007 07:37 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLE_I (Post 100953)
Well no one can proof god's existance,and der is no heaven or hell....

Oh really?:)
Ever read the Bible,the Koran?
What about the miracles and l zouhourat? someone is making them on photoshop?:)
Ever heard of Medugorje? Fatima? Lourdes? :)
Ever read Virgin Mary's letters?:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLE_I
so u need to convince urself that there is a life after death so u can enjoy ur life now and to promise the people that they will go to heaven if they are good on earth....they used to look to the sky and think that god lives up der and we still do till now :)....look in the old testement , it is written that god create the water under the earth and above the earth....under the earth means the oceans but what does above the earth mean???????? they used to think that there is water above the earth and dats where the rain comes from....so the old testement was written by a normal human being and there is a lot of others mistakes.... the old testement was written by a smart person of that age.....and by the way who told him how god create adam and eve???? god???? but god doesn't do mistakes like by tellin him that there is water above the earth ;) for sure if there is god....

Ever read the old testament? In the old testament it's written that in the first day,God created the sky and the earth, and the earth was made of water,and the sky was made of water,till the second day of the creation where it is said that God created a limit to water and the second part LI KENIT WATER sarit the sky...So God didn't make any mistake...

Justin 09-30-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ka2eeya (Post 101014)
Why God created evil? Why God made life unfair?

answer

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink (Post 101021)
2 check peoplez lives kif 7atkun nd ther personalities and beliefs nd behavior nd wether theyr gunna believe in His presence or nop wen they r faced wth hardships every now nd then


actually, u're wrong... why would HE bother himself seeing kif 7ankun w kif 7a ykouno our behaviors since he knows everythin'.. I dun like the fact when ppl say, God is testing us... how come is he testing us since he already knows the result?.. Im a believer & still dont know the answer of that question:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ka2eeya (Post 101014)
Why God created evil? Why God made life unfair?


General 09-30-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Does God Exist?
Does the answer exist?;)

The Cheese 10-03-2007 06:42 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
One of the many things that I don't get in this world is the lack of justice....I mean if we're all equal why can we wake up and hear birds singing while others are born deaf?Why can we stare at the eyes of our loved ones and others are blind?Why can we get up and walk while others can barely stand up?That's not equality to me...And lots of people try -but in vain-to come up with reasons for this injustice.I just don't get it...why did God do this to some people?However...I DO believe in God because this whole universe didn't exist by chance or by accident,a higher power created it,and I call this power God.

Kain 10-04-2007 05:24 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Actually there is no injustice about what you just said:) It happened for a reason and the reason is known:) But it's a very long discussion!! Maybe you don't know the answer because you didn't ask the right people:) I know i have. And the answers are very clear.

Justin 10-04-2007 06:29 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_ice (Post 101692)
One of the many things that I don't get in this world is the lack of justice....I mean if we're all equal why can we wake up and hear birds singing while others are born deaf?Why can we stare at the eyes of our loved ones and others are blind?Why can we get up and walk while others can barely stand up?That's not equality to me...

To appreaciate what u have when others dont...
btw, if u didnt notice, a person who was born blind/deaf/etc..., has another different instinct than a normal person, he can be a genius, a person who has an overview to life, a person who can be stronger than a normal human being (morally), etc...

The Cheese 10-04-2007 06:30 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kain (Post 101735)
Actually there is no injustice about what you just said:)

You wouldn't say that if you saw things from that specific prespective O_o :)..................

OS7 10-04-2007 07:53 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Guy's...
If we look now to our day's passing, we could see that, the earth(building's,cars,people...) is growing more and more therefore are increasing.
So let's roll back throught time, the earth (building's,cars,people...) is getting smaller and smaller therefore are decreasing, so that we will arrive at a certain point that we have the first man and woman.
So it's the case for the entier universe!
You might not call him GOD!
You might call him a power!
An Endless power...A power that ever death it's self isn't strong enough to face HIM.
Do you know why?Becuse he is the creator of life,death and everything that we see around us!
As a Muslim,Christian,(any relegion) we all beleive in this huge and ennormes power.
The Power of... GOD.


Chris

Kain 10-05-2007 03:50 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_ice (Post 101740)
You wouldn't say that if you saw things from that specific prespective O_o :)..................

Actually i've thought about every possible reason before and i thought there was injustice too before i found the place that gave me every answer i needed. I looked for answers and i found them:)

Gilgamesh 10-16-2007 03:39 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Well....I think that it is highly improbable that a "god" exists...To be less militant about it I will just say that we don't have enough evidence for supporting the idea of his/her existence...If you think you are sure about "god's" existence,try reading some arguments presented in some of these books.... I believe most rational people will understand how ridiculous such a belief(in god) is

Books:

God is not great: How religion poisons everything ....By Christopher Hitchens

The God Delusion .....By Richard Dawkins

The End of Faith .....By Sam Harris

Breaking the Spell ....By Daniel Dennett

Atheism: The Case Against God ....By George H. Smith


You can as well look up debates for these authors on youtube where they actually have some nice answers for theists and believers to the claim of the existence of any supernatural deity

SysTaMatIcS 10-16-2007 04:17 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by athegan (Post 103093)
Well....I think that it is highly improbable that a "god" exists...To be less militant about it I will just say that we don't have enough evidence for supporting the idea of his/her existence...If you think you are sure about "god's" existence,try reading some arguments presented in some of these books.... I believe most rational people will understand how ridiculous such a belief(in god) is

Books:

God is not great: How religion poisons everything ....By Christopher Hitchens

The God Delusion .....By Richard Dawkins

The End of Faith .....By Sam Harris

Breaking the Spell ....By Daniel Dennett

Atheism: The Case Against God ....By George H. Smith


You can as well look up debates for these authors on youtube where they actually have some nice answers for theists and believers to the claim of the existence of any supernatural deity

i can that atheist are growing and their number is increasing in our society , its becomin more like a trend more than a belief , being an atheist is cool , believing in god is Not cool , u believe in god?? ur not cool! thts the general atmo. in our society rite now , if u talk relegion ull be a man from the past , the dust covers u... 2 bad ...
now u stated some names of books , y wont u read some books that proves that god exists??! do u think that this universe came out of nothin!
u say the big bang , tab who created the mass for the big bang?? NOTHIN!??

Gilgamesh 10-16-2007 08:49 PM

Re: Does God Exist?
 
Well...Systematics...

First of all when religions claim that i will burn in hell if I don't believe in their god I assume i would be smart enough to check out their arguments don't you think?....I read the most cited theologians. I read Pascal,Thomas Aquinas and many others who defend the idea of "god". I read the whole bible twice, the Koran at least ten times in Arabic and twice in English and interpretations of these two books. I read two books on Buddhism,one on Hinduism and a Jewish interpretation of the old testament. After you read several religions,you will know how crazy they all are(i don't mean to be offensive) and how irrational what they suggest is while providing no real evidence.

Second of all, given what is on the stake (eternal hell and damnation) it is unfair to be an atheist because it is cool or whatever. An atheist is someone who simply checked the arguments on both sides and decided that there isn't enough evidence supporting the idea of god and the awful contradictory dogma attached to his notion.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger