View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007   #37
pouta
Registered Member

Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Softwares Requests thread

Video and Audio Converter (Program that converts certain audio and video types to other video and audio types...)

ook well im not kingroudy.but i will give you my opinion...the best audio and video converter in the same program is ImToo MPEG Encoder 3(it has almost all video and audio types to convert that u need)...you can search for it on google as well as its crack..

Programs That Let You See Your House Via Sattelite (Like Google Earth...I am torn between the question that should i choose Google Earth or Nasa's program?)
i got both programs the other is world wind 1.4,,,i prefer google earth although NASA's is more powerfull ,bas NASA's program needs a high speed internet connection

System Cleaner (You know, programs that clean your system, registry, cache, etc...)
Registry cleaner 6,, i guess its posted in the software thread.or if u would like System Mechanics 6 or the new 7

Anti-Virus Programs (The anti-virus program with its followers, you know, spyware, malware, adware, etc...)

well i use Norton Anti-Virus 2005,,,and Norton Personal Firewall get them from google..,,well both to me are great...many disagree though,,,u could get windows defender from microsoft.com i have it too..and ad-aware it clears cookies and popups..get it from google