abousoun
Registered Member

Thanked 3,964 Times in 1,663 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Online Clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by athegan View Post
I am guessing these three are what u are suggesting (Tylenol, Advil, and Excedrin PM) and that are available here ( Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine which is an anti-histamine). I tired Tylenol PM but after two weeks two pills wouldn't do anything no more, neither did three. I have tried Lunesta (Eszopiclone) it forms dependency but what is worse is the drowsiness the second day. Then I tried a pill called Serequel with the best results ever to know later that it is a pill not actually for sleeping but for more serious stuff (I bought it off-label)
okey so you tried anti-histamine and didn't work, or let's say not working anymore ... also tried some neuropsych. drugs because their side effect is usually drowziness and sleepiness ...
Well there is certain drug here in Lebanon called "Normocalm" and it's a pure herbal sedative against insomnia and anxiety, its active ingredient is "valeriana" ... in US i think it's called "Valerian" ... you can try it and it's safe ... just avoid alcohol when taking it

Quote:
Originally Posted by athegan View Post
Let me ask you first, 22 years old male, what is the minimum sleep that can get me through?
It depends on how much your body has been adapted to sleep ... but the range is from 4 to 10 hours ...

Thank You ...

Last edited by abousoun; 01-06-2008 at 11:17 PM.
abousoun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to abousoun For This Useful Post:
Gilgamesh (01-06-2008)