Old 11-30-2011   #11
TAREKŪ
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORPHEUSP View Post
man ra7 etdallak t3awwe, u r a hater, well afiyyich e7ke 3an man utd cz i actually like the team and especially the coach. haters only c 1 side of the truth, in the pic u posted barca lost w tel3o men CL w if u read the analysis following the game about the referee tel3o barca mazloumin. they disallowed a goal for bojan w ma kenet hands, w bel first leg kein fi goal offside. FIFA mech men7aze man shit happens mistakes happen live with it, like the time porto won over man utd w 7asboulkon offside bel zamenet. w ma teje t2elle 3an alves massal 3a pepe hidik el sene, nsam3et el ta2che 3al camera wel guard pads taba3 barca ma3moulin men carbon fiber metel kell el fera2 cz lightweight w strong men chen heik ma nkasret ejro. fekrak iza lebes kevlar vest w ouwwastak ma bet 7ess?
I was just joking if u want to talk seriously, Barcelona is a great team, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, and Fabregas are brilliant, I only hate 4 players in that team : Bousquets, Pedro and Alves ( for their acting and diving most of the games) and messi for being overrated (same goes for C.Ronaldo), I have huge respect for Pep Goardiola I think he is fantastic inside and outside the pitch

and inta 3am te7ke 3an Alves ka2an sabo, wlik ma da2aro !!!!! I am at work i can't find the vid that shows this closely and in slow motion, Pepe didn't even touch Alves, Alves just jumped.....

regarding refs mistakes, i know it happens, it happens everywhere (last weekend United vs Newcastle the ref cost us 2 points) I just think those mistakes happen more often for Barca's favor