View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012   #55
n72
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by morel View Post
And we know the story already. Tayyar.org staff, or someone higher from FPM demanded more restrictions on the political forum, and specially against heavy criticisms against FPM that were trending lately..
Hagop refused to abide, and decided to close the whole forum without notifying anyone beforehand and quit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagop
Just to clarify one thing, it was not my decision to close it, if anyone is interested in hosting the Forum on another website, there is no problem from my side
not only that, check what this x-orange room moderator is saying on facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moderator
However, this has nothing to do with the reasons why the forum was closed, who took the decision to close it, and the whole brouhahaha that it created. Not to mention the false reasons that were given and spread on Facebook and in Lebanon Now. I am in a position that allows me to say that tayyar.org never interfered in management, content or censorship on the forum. If someone has any info that negates what I just said please let them come forward with it or else, let's cut the bullshit and stop the drama
So it obviously is not an issue of restrictions on the forum, its a matter that goes farther than that maybe.
n72 is offline   Reply With Quote