Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Amazing picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARX 92 View Post
You'll change your mind as soon as you see it by your eye, in this picture its not very obvious, but in reality, and when standing at a definite distance from the mountain, you can clearly see the word الله written on the mountain, with all letters obvious, and trust me. Or iza u dont believe, i can take you there
This form of superstition is widespread all over the world...Here is an example...

This picture shows the perfect cross rescue teams found standing between all the rubble of the WTC in New York after the attack on them....Now a simple explanation is that a building with a billion of intersecting metal poles is expected upon its collapse to show something like this Thats Rational

Now for the superstitious interpretation "Jesus wants to tell us that he is with us" says one american..."When I stood and faced that cross, I knew that we are on the righteous path and God is with us" says another American....

I think God can easily find better ways to show off how mighty he is than to print his name on a hillside in Zawtar...And HONESTLY , to me it looks more like the top part of the pitch fork the devil has usually

Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilgamesh For This Useful Post:
sarah32 (04-27-2008)