Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Men No Longer Needed to Create Sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Of Kings View Post
3 words only to describe this: This is Sick
this is not sick, this is science
lets leave the social and religious things apart for an instance.

sex itself if you think about it is sick. why is male and female sex considered pretty normal. but 2 females for example is sick? it is still sex either way, and 2 people being nakes and doing stuff to one another it's just society stuff, what is common is seen as normal but is uncommon is seen as wrong. it depends on the person judging the act not the act itself. I don't know if anyone understand what I am saying homosexuals would see things different from what we see.

on the subject

I think that even if this discovery works, men will still be needed
if you take cells from lesbian couples, neither will have a Y chromosome, meaning that lesbian females will only be able to breed females and they will not be able to have male kids.

but then, think of the possibilities this thing can bring, you could actualy create a baby from the same person, if it is a female, by using a bone marrow and an ovule, you can create a child that is not even a clone
of course provided the mother doesn't have an recessive alleles that carry any life threatning diseases

Quote:
just the other day I assembled a chair from Ikea, and it only wobbles a tiny bit when you sit on it.
Also, Iím frequently asked to kill insects. I think we men have a bright future.
I am not creative and I'm scared of bugs
oh my God, I will be replaced by a vibrator and a bone marrow

Last edited by mr_j; 06-12-2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added some things
mr_j is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
-t-o-n-y- (06-30-2008), TAREKģ (06-12-2008)