Old 05-26-2010   #452
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadi007 View Post
do for us a little review 3anna gameplay , graphics , soundtrack , online gaming...
I'm almost done with the game so i can review it for ya, that's IF my opinion means anything to u :P but anyways here it goes..

Red Dead Redemption is a one of a kind game really. The same engine used on GTA is used on it aswell.
It really brings that feeling of "living" in the Wild West as much as just "playing" a game about the Wild West.
The game brings together all aspects, from capturing wild horses and hunting down a wanted outlaw (dead or alive - gaining more money capturing the guy alive), to playing poker and blackjack.
The storyline is very well adjusted, how they take you from an area to another is also a very well adjusted issue.
One thing bothered me whilst playing the game though, is the fact that they give you one of the best three horses in-game right at the start (during a mission with Bonnie). The horse matter should've been taken more seriously, making you work for one of the best horses would've made things more interesting for the player's experience.
Overall, the game is well-rounded, i'll gladly give it a 10, some might say it's worth 9.5 (some "minor" glitches and bugs and some multi-player "minor" issues also), but for me, it's a definite 10
I'd say buy it w 7atta law it's 100$ it's worth it!
Confucius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:
TAREKŪ (05-26-2010)