View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006   #19
sayo9394
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: software gallery: the best of the best

Google Earth, the greatest software for satelite view of the whole world.

Google sketchup, one the best and free 3d modelling software. models built can be integrated to Google Earth.

CCleaner, by far the best free Computer Cleaner out there. cleans your bin, your history, you temp and internet temp folder, clears your cache... you'll be surprise on how much space it will free up for you. I really recommend this.

DiskPie from PC Magazine is another great tool, i love this one. Have you ever wondered where all this space is being taken??? DiskPie shows you, in a pie graph, the size of folders in your system. it also can show you the largest files and their location.

UltraEdit, the best editor for JAVA, C++, C, HTML, XML, etc... really is a dream editor for all programmers...

wat else do i have??? (all the above software is stuff that be used daily and are important to have)

oh yeah... ULTRAVNC, really the best, powerful, easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location. also allows multiple connections, and doesn't kill the computer. at times i VNC to 3 machines without moving away from my desk.

MySQL Database, arguably one the most used SQL databases for you programmers. Also is free..

well i guess dats about all i can remember for now...
i would really advice to download CCleaner, and DiskPie..

take care