Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2009   #221
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

I will stick to my original rules of not arguing directly if God exists or not


__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
Kain (10-09-2009)
Old 10-09-2009   #222
Google

 
Google's Avatar
 
Last Online: 05-30-2013
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,788
Thanks: 10,018
Thanked 1,100 Times in 651 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Interesting to see such flawed logic:
These statements are based on the logic mentioned in my previous post. You don't find yourself a material? Then what are you? Casper?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
How does this ever imply that that same God will do everything according to the scripture, I don't understand. Please tell me you are kidding me on this. Religion adopt God, so that God will turn out to do everything they want ? hehehehehe
lol. I didn't talk on whether all the religions are 100% right.
Do you know how is the relation between a god and a slave?
A slave will worship and praise his god on his way. But IF the way of belief of this slave and the scriptures he's basing his belief on are not correct 100% DOES NOT mean that his god doesn't exists!


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Lol in your previous post, you made the most absurd assumption. I was simply telling you how that the God you talked about COULD be anything and that you were just proving nothing. Just because you defined that God the way you want doesn't mean it's true. Not everything happens the way you like, unfortunately.
No. My God couldn't be anything. Another time, also, you are wrong.
My God can't be a flower, a mountain, a sea...etc BECAUSE these materials are know by their qualities and what they are capable to do

And yes. Not everything happens the way I want. I'm enjoying this. I want nothing. I'm not God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
As for logical arguments, I refuted you. You were trying to prove that God exists, and I refuted you so it is your job to continue proving that he exists for as I care I can tell you there exists an invisible tree right now in front of your house and ask you to prove it doesn't exist. What would your reaction be then ? Anyway if you want some arguments, read the thread, We've already discussed this before and I gave my take on this. I am seriously not going to post everything I write again.
lol. No. It is not my job. I have lots of sins. God won't employ me 3endou.
Look dude, my job isn't to continue defending the existence of God. We must relax a little bit in this thread and take the other way. no?
Don't you see that all these 20 pages of this subject contains an attack of the argument of God's existence while no God_damn argument on why God shouldn't exists!
Bas ma bestagreb. 3ade. This subject will always be like this because you people don't have logical arguments.
About your invisible tree. 2eza betkhaberne heda 2el mawdou3 I would simply laugh and ask you to pray for it.
Yeah I WOULD_LIKE to see some arguments. I'm a new debater in this thread so you can still copy and paste your old arguments here IF you are interested to debate with me. And if you're not. Then you're not. And we simply leave this thread (Since bibattel fi debaters).
__________________

Google is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Google For This Useful Post:
Kain (10-09-2009)
Old 10-09-2009   #223
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google View Post
These statements are based on the logic mentioned in my previous post. You don't find yourself a material? Then what are you? Casper?!


lol. I didn't talk on whether all the religions are 100% right.
Do you know how is the relation between a god and a slave?
A slave will worship and praise his god on his way. But IF the way of belief of this slave and the scriptures he's basing his belief on are not correct 100% DOES NOT mean that his god doesn't exists!



No. My God couldn't be anything. Another time, also, you are wrong.
My God can't be a flower, a mountain, a sea...etc BECAUSE these materials are know by their qualities and what they are capable to do

And yes. Not everything happens the way I want. I'm enjoying this. I want nothing. I not God.



lol. No. It is not my job. I have lots of sins. God won't employ me 3endou.
Look dude, my job isn't to continue defending the existence of God. We must relax a little bit in this thread and take the other way. no?
Don't you see that all these 20 pages of this subject contains an attack of the argument of God's existence while no God_damn argument on why God shouldn't exists!
Bas ma bestagreb. 3ade. This subject will always be like this because you people don't have logical arguments.
About your invisible tree. 2eza betkhaberne heda 2el mawdou3 I would simply laugh and ask you to pray for it.
Yeah I WOULD_LIKE to see some arguments. I'm a new debater in this thread so you can still copy and paste your old arguments here IF you are interested to debate with me. And if you're not. Then you're not. And we simply leave this thread (Since bibattel fi debaters).
Posts are not articles, they come in context and in forms, if you bothered to enter this thread and include yourself in the debate,you should bother to include yourself in the context of the posts and have a look at what has been posted just for the sake of not repeating oneself. Moreover, it is your job, I am here and have been told for no apparent reason that God exists ( whether it was a supernatural power or that of Religion), so it is your job to prove it. As I said, even if I want to hand in that a supernatural being exists, it doesn't mean it is the God of religion. It's really simple, you should have understood this by now.
About laughing, it's stupid. According to your logic you have no proof. Just because it doesn't serve a massive purpose as that of "God" doesn't mean the idea is laughable.

About your arguments ; they are based on assumptions. You assumed that a moved needs a mover (ultimate mover) and assumed God didn't need a mover , etc and above all you assumed that God is the one responsible for it all. And ofcourse the most absurd and illogical assuming God will definitely be that of Religion just for the sole purpose that religion said so. So since you are interested in assigning purposes, so as most religious people who assign purposes for what goes on on earth and why God decides to do them, why don't you assign a purpose for the ultimate beginning ? The beginning of it all ? It is only reasonable that if everything had a purpose because God wanted to, there would be a purpose for the beginning of it all, right ? What shall that ultimate purpose be ? Why would God out of nowhere create the world and Earth and us ? We don't usually ask this question because we think backwards ; in other words, we see ourselves here and we assign a purpose. Common sense and logic says , we see ourselves here and want to assign a purpose, we should go back to the point everything began.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #224
Google

 
Google's Avatar
 
Last Online: 05-30-2013
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,788
Thanks: 10,018
Thanked 1,100 Times in 651 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Man. 2at7afetne fe3lan.
You are still repeating yourself again and again so I find no need to quote your words anymore.
A moving object can't move by itself. Fi 2awda7 menna hayde. This is not an assumption. This is a fact. Take one of my proof wne2eshne fiya tachouf.
And about "God of the religions", I think that I clarified this in the previous post bas 7adertak you don't like to reply to what I say. You just like to quote me and repeat yourself in all all those 20 pages.
This tremendous power is God. Search for the word God in the dictionary. Chou 3am nekhtelef 3al tasmiye ya3ne?! God is not a name like my nickname here "Google". God is a fact. God is the ultimate Good. God is the ultimate power.
About the purpose you are talking about. Btejile 2ente beddak te7ke 3an 2el purpose! Minak 2ente? w min ana? w min ne7na? Do you want to know the purpose? The purpose was written on a paper and was burnt before you was born in one second. Now go back in time and read the content (If you can understand this then you know what I'm talking about and how I'm describing this purpose).
Who's first, the egg or the chicken? God was first.
About mentioning that we think backward. Yes, we do. We always ask why things happens but we don't ask why things shouldn't happen.
Ya3ne I don't know wen bedde 2ouwsal ma3ak in this debate, But sir, would you please tell us your vision about CREATION? I WOULD_LIKE to read your thoughts about how do you think the world has been created.
You said:

Quote:
we should go back to the point everything began
Now go back to that point. 2at7efna.

PS: I might leave now. So 2eza tawwalet ta red bikoun just because I'm not here
Bas aslan this discussion will go nowhere and I might at a certain time stop posting for the sake of wasting time.
__________________

Google is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Google For This Useful Post:
Kain (10-09-2009)
Old 10-09-2009   #225
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google View Post
Man. 2at7afetne fe3lan.
You are still repeating yourself again and again so I find no need to quote your words anymore.
A moving object can't move by itself. Fi 2awda7 menna hayde. This is not an assumption. This is a fact. Take one of my proof wne2eshne fiya tachouf.
You are assuming so, and as well giving immunity to God in the process. If this doesn't make sense to you, I can't spoon it anymore.

Quote:
And about "God of the religions", I think that I clarified this in the previous post bas 7adertak you don't like to reply to what I say. You just like to quote me and repeat yourself in all all those 20 pages.
You didn't clarify anything. Actually I still don't know if you believe in God of religion or just a supernatural power.

Quote:
A slave will worship and praise his god on his way. But IF the way of belief of this slave and the scriptures he's basing his belief on are not correct 100% DOES NOT mean that his god doesn't exists!
What was that ? That was just like being hit by a truck. How in hell that proves that the supernatural power is the God of religion I don't know. You need to relax and tell me how does that supernatural power that moved everything and caused everything and .... how does it mean (to make it simply for you) ...mmmm that there is a Heaven and Hell ? Did it click now ?
If not ? How do you know that this supernatural power that moved everything and caused everything isn't Zeus and his gang ? Stop acting like a pseudo-intellectual who thinks his Summa Theologica is some sort of brilliant work. It means nothing. At the very most it supports ignorance and states that since we don't know how everything started, some "powerful" thing did that. WOWW How bright is that ?? You can call whatever started everything God. If The Big Bang started everything, you would come and argue it is God. The whole point of mine is that that GOD will mean nothing , absolutely nothing if he is not related to the God of religion. So clarify yourself on this matter first and foremost.

Quote:
This tremendous power is God. Search for the word God in the dictionary. Chou 3am nekhtelef 3al tasmiye ya3ne?! God is not a name like my nickname here "Google". God is a fact. God is the ultimate Good. God is the ultimate power.


lol, which means you can call anything that started the world God. Which means God is most likely a mere concept.
Quote:
About the purpose you are talking about. Btejile 2ente beddak te7ke 3an 2el purpose! Minak 2ente? w min ana? w min ne7na? Do you want to know the purpose? The purpose was written on a paper and was burnt before you was born in one second. Now go back in time and read the content (If you can understand this then you know what I'm talking about and how I'm describing this purpose).
Who's first, the egg or the chicken? God was first.


Maybe you are not qualified to answer this question so I will leave it for those who are. Anyway, if you want to understand what I mean here it is: The whole purpose religion puts to us is that everything is centered about us and God does everything to evaluate us, bla bla. Interesting though is that according to religion there once was a nothingness, God was there suddenly and he decided to create the world in order to serve the purpose I stated above. Now that's pure illogical. Why ? Because we weren't even there. We were at the most , if anything, an idea. And even if God wanted to create the world and implement that idea , he would be contradicting himself because initially he wanted to evaluate what existed, but in our case he was creating the problem ( us humans) and then solving it ( evaluating us). It looks like a game not reality. Why would he create a problem to solve it ?


Quote:
About mentioning that we think backward. Yes, we do. We always ask why things happens but we don't ask why things shouldn't happen.
That isn't what I meant. Shows how much you concentrate on what other people write.
Quote:
Ya3ne I don't know wen bedde 2ouwsal ma3ak in this debate, But sir, would you please tell us your vision about CREATION? I WOULD_LIKE to read your thoughts about how do you think the world has been created.
I don't believe in creation. Nothing was created. It's funny people usually say, if God didn't create us then we are here by chance ??? Its the other way around, our existence is definitely not a chance, it progresses over "countless" years. Probably , though the beginning and coming up of the Planet was by chance, but our presence as organisms is not. This is because the probablity of having a habitable planet like that of ours is little and if you look at the planets and galaxies, you see that habitable planets are actually little. Our presence means that we were in that minority. Ever since, everything evoluted. And here nothing works by chance anymore not even the smallest chance. Evolution is at the very other end of chance.

Quote:
PS: I might leave now. So 2eza tawwalet ta red bikoun just because I'm not here
Bas aslan this discussion will go nowhere and I might at a certain time stop posting for the sake of wasting time.
Maybe you should "waste more time" reading some stuff that will help you be enlightened about the universe.

Last edited by KeXasthur; 10-09-2009 at 09:10 PM.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KeXasthur For This Useful Post:
xcoder (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #226
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member
 
SysTaMatIcS's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,466
Thanks: 14,135
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
theism is the same
except there was nothing and then God came out of nothing and exploded stuff and created stuff, for no reason
you think God needs you? what could you possibly do to him? the all powerful all knowing and all capable
so your existence would still be meaningless even in his existence

and that makes magicaly more sense?
God was sitting doing nothing for an eternity of time before creation, and one day he said"I am tired of doing nothing, lets create stuff and poke them with a stick
and here we are


I can't debate if God exists or not, because no one will give a definite answer to that
but I can debate that all the religions that exist till now are only human made, they work by threatning people with what they say comes after death
most religions, from acient greeks, to christianity to islam, what do they have in common? heaven and hell
you follow teachings that make absolutly no sense, and what is written you will follow blindly, even if they ask you to...to... wash your face with mud every morning. and why? because of fear, fear of hell, fear of the unknown
you think you love God, but you really don't, yu can't love what you don't see, especialy if it is possible that it does not exist(between christianity, islam, judaism, and acient greeks, one of them is wrong at least right?) but what really exists is fear. that is the truth

you'd think that an all powerful all knowing God would understand an individual's position to drink beer in the world cup or not to wear a veil in a public school in the US or if I fall in love with a girl and we slept together
but apparently no, for an all knowing all powerful and all wise his rules seem very rigid, close minded and steryotyped


edit:I forgot what my vote was when I first voted, it was either a yes or a I don't know
You just dont get it and neither the others , im not talking about religions and the god that we know from the holy books , all im saying is that there is something bigger than us that is behind this creation , nothing came out of nothing , thats wat im talkin abt , i call the thing behind this creation , a GOD , thats the proof i have , its not enough , but is more logical . and makes more sense , weather you deny it or accept it.
__________________
problems of performance appraisal is that it sucks to memorize them
SysTaMatIcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #227
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS View Post
You just dont get it and neither the others , im not talking about religions and the god that we know from the holy books , all im saying is that there is something bigger than us that is behind this creation , nothing came out of nothing , thats wat im talkin abt , i call the thing behind this creation , a GOD , thats the proof i have , its not enough , but is more logical . and makes more sense , weather you deny it or accept it.

You are saying that since something is very highly unlikely due to being complex (the existence of the universe), then something else must have designed it. However, God must be even more complex from what he created, therefore he must be even more highly unlikely to exist than what he created. Your logic is flawed.

Moreover, why don't you tell us why you call that power God ? If the big bang started it all, you would be calling it God, and then if you discovered something else started it all, you will also call it God. On what basis are you defining God in both cases ? On the basis that we exist only ? Because if so, then ofcourse God exists no matter what you say. This is why your logic is very simply saying:

1)God exists,
2)Therefore God exists !

I also urge you to read a book or two about God's existence and arguments about the beginning of the universe. Your arguments and proofs are at the very best assumptions.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #228
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member
 
SysTaMatIcS's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,466
Thanks: 14,135
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
theism is the same
except there was nothing and then God came out of nothing and exploded stuff and created stuff, for no reason
you think God needs you? what could you possibly do to him? the all powerful all knowing and all capable
so your existence would still be meaningless even in his existence

and that makes magicaly more sense?
God was sitting doing nothing for an eternity of time before creation, and one day he said"I am tired of doing nothing, lets create stuff and poke them with a stick
and here we are


I can't debate if God exists or not, because no one will give a definite answer to that
but I can debate that all the religions that exist till now are only human made, they work by threatning people with what they say comes after death
most religions, from acient greeks, to christianity to islam, what do they have in common? heaven and hell
you follow teachings that make absolutly no sense, and what is written you will follow blindly, even if they ask you to...to... wash your face with mud every morning. and why? because of fear, fear of hell, fear of the unknown
you think you love God, but you really don't, yu can't love what you don't see, especialy if it is possible that it does not exist(between christianity, islam, judaism, and acient greeks, one of them is wrong at least right?) but what really exists is fear. that is the truth

you'd think that an all powerful all knowing God would understand an individual's position to drink beer in the world cup or not to wear a veil in a public school in the US or if I fall in love with a girl and we slept together
but apparently no, for an all knowing all powerful and all wise his rules seem very rigid, close minded and steryotyped


edit:I forgot what my vote was when I first voted, it was either a yes or a I don't know
You just dont get it and neither the others , im not talking about religions and the god that we know from the holy books , all im saying is that there is something bigger than us that is behind this creation , nothing came out of nothing , thats wat im talkin abt , i call the thing behind this creation , a GOD , thats the proof i have , its not enough , but is more logical . and makes more sense , weather you deny it or accept it.
__________________
problems of performance appraisal is that it sucks to memorize them
SysTaMatIcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #229
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb
 
Sheriff Ice's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-05-2018
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 1,348
Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Atheist People are Sciences kiddies.

Thank You.
__________________
http://www.gamync.com Lebanese Produced Mobiles Games by http://www.sync.com.lb
Sheriff Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #230
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS View Post
You just dont get it and neither the others , im not talking about religions and the god that we know from the holy books , all im saying is that there is something bigger than us that is behind this creation , nothing came out of nothing , thats wat im talkin abt , i call the thing behind this creation , a GOD , thats the proof i have , its not enough , but is more logical . and makes more sense , weather you deny it or accept it.
mbala I got it
and I asked why is it easier to believe that God came out of nothing and did everything, and hard to believe that the universe came out of nothing and end of story

Quote:
Atheist People are Sciences kiddies.

Thank You.

no it is basic logic
do you see it smell it or feel it?
no
then it is probably not there
end of story
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share