Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2009   #231
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Ice View Post
Atheist People are Sciences kiddies.

Thank You.
Very nice contribution.

So you are a follower of :

St Augustine: there is another form of temptation, even more fraught with danger. This is the disease of curiousity. It is what drives us to try and discover the secrets of nature, those secrets which are beyond our understanding, which can avail us nothing and which man should not wish to learn.

or


Martin Luther: Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and ... know nothing but the word of God.


KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #232
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb
 
Sheriff Ice's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-05-2018
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 1,348
Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default

By Human Nature,

when we are not able to explain something we deny it s existence

الإنسان عدو ما يجهل
__________________
http://www.gamync.com Lebanese Produced Mobiles Games by http://www.sync.com.lb
Sheriff Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #233
Google

 
Google's Avatar
 
Last Online: 05-30-2013
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,788
Thanks: 10,018
Thanked 1,100 Times in 651 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
You are assuming so, and as well giving immunity to God in the process. If this doesn't make sense to you, I can't spoon it anymore.
An object can't move by itself! And I'm not assuming this! Stop saying that I'm assuming this! Go read some physics books and then comeback to this thread to continue writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
You didn't clarify anything. Actually I still don't know if you believe in God of religion or just a supernatural power.
I clarified. No really. I did. Read my post when I wrote about the relation between a master and a slave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
What was that ? That was just like being hit by a truck. How in hell that proves that the supernatural power is the God of religion I don't know. You need to relax and tell me how does that supernatural power that moved everything and caused everything and .... how does it mean (to make it simply for you) ...mmmm that there is a Heaven and Hell ? Did it click now ?
If not ? How do you know that this supernatural power that moved everything and caused everything isn't Zeus and his gang ? Stop acting like a pseudo-intellectual who thinks his Summa Theologica is some sort of brilliant work. It means nothing. At the very most it supports ignorance and states that since we don't know how everything started, some "powerful" thing did that. WOWW How bright is that ?? You can call whatever started everything God. If The Big Bang started everything, you would come and argue it is God. The whole point of mine is that that GOD will mean nothing , absolutely nothing if he is not related to the God of religion. So clarify yourself on this matter first and foremost.
You seem to not understand from the first n times. That makes me conclude that you were hit by a truck when you were a child. If A says that B is 1, 2, 3 and 4. If 3 and 4 aren't correct doesn't mean that 1 and 2 are not. 1 and 2 talk about the existence of B, SO 3 and 4 DOES NOT refute 1 and 2 and therefore the God I'm talking about is the God of religion. And indeed God is supernatural since God created nature. I don't see any contradiction in this. You must take a break.
And I'm not sure if there is heaven or hell because I haven't been there but I'm so sure that God exists.
Before talking about Zeus. Read about him first. Read about the history of religions from the age of dinosaurs till now.
And it is not MY_SUMMA_THEOLOGICA! It is for Saint Thomas Aquinas. You see? It is not just me saying what I'm saying. It is the people of religion. This Summa Theologica converted thousands of atheists like you to believers!
Also, it does not support ignorance. Is logic considered as ignorance?!
You, knowledge defender. If the science comes to prove that the universe is created by the BIG-BANG then God is the one who created this BIG-BANG and NOT God is the BIG-BANG itself! You're making big confusions here.
Plus, the BIG-BAND for your information is an explosion, therefore there was something before the BIG-BANG. So add ma t7our wetdour la7 terja3 3ala one point; God.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
lol, which means you can call anything that started the world God. Which means God is most likely a mere concept.
I already replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Maybe you are not qualified to answer this question so I will leave it for those who are. Anyway, if you want to understand what I mean here it is: The whole purpose religion puts to us is that everything is centered about us and God does everything to evaluate us, bla bla. Interesting though is that according to religion there once was a nothingness, God was there suddenly and he decided to create the world in order to serve the purpose I stated above. Now that's pure illogical. Why ? Because we weren't even there. We were at the most , if anything, an idea. And even if God wanted to create the world and implement that idea , he would be contradicting himself because initially he wanted to evaluate what existed, but in our case he was creating the problem ( us humans) and then solving it ( evaluating us). It looks like a game not reality. Why would he create a problem to solve it ?
Oh, you began to give qualifications! Who are you?
No, not everything is centered about us. Learn about relativity.
And I urge you to stop your blabla shit and your ridiculous translation for religion. You know shit about religion and you come to translate some of its concepts and try to build an opinion. Go and study the religion books and concepts and then come to quote them properly and refute them. Moush kell min ma la2at 2 words about religions from what the society gave him sar bye2dar yen2ad 2el religions. This is the last time I allow myself to read this. This is not acceptable.

You are still posting offensive questions to the other part while you haven't showed anything decent that you could rely on to support yourself. Since the title of the thread asks whether God exists or not, you cannot support your theory by refuting the other. I asked you to give your own opinion about how and why we are here but you didn't have any decent response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
That isn't what I meant. Shows how much you concentrate on what other people write.
That sentence was directed to the whole and not to the part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
I don't believe in creation. Nothing was created. It's funny people usually say, if God didn't create us then we are here by chance ??? Its the other way around, our existence is definitely not a chance, it progresses over "countless" years. Probably , though the beginning and coming up of the Planet was by chance, but our presence as organisms is not. This is because the probablity of having a habitable planet like that of ours is little and if you look at the planets and galaxies, you see that habitable planets are actually little. Our presence means that we were in that minority. Ever since, everything evoluted. And here nothing works by chance anymore not even the smallest chance. Evolution is at the very other end of chance.
It is funny. But that's not what I meant. B7essak 2iyem ka2annak 3ambetmassel shi masra7iye lamma bteshta7 3an 2el 7adis w betfawwetne bi people w 2osas. My question was clear and you didn't provide an answer. You didn't state an alternative story to the one I support.
And we're here not by chance. No one said so. So chou 2esstak?

Plus what are you trying to explain in this passage? All I see is the word "probably" and "probability" and then you jump to conclusions. Is that how you support your ideas? In short words, you explained nothing dude in this paragraph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Maybe you should "waste more time" reading some stuff that will help you be enlightened about the universe.
Hehe, make sure you are addressing this to the right person; No need to talk about myself.

I will stop replying to this thread. Aslan I didn't even bothered to vote in the poll.
Have a nice day everyone.
__________________


Last edited by Google; 10-10-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Google is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Google For This Useful Post:
Kain (10-10-2009), MORPHEUSP (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #234
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Ice View Post
By Human Nature,

when we are not able to explain something we deny it s existence

الإنسان عدو ما يجهل
actualy by human nature, we are afraid of death, we are afraid that it is the end
that is why we created heaven and hell
and I say heaven and hell because the idea of afterlife existed in most religions, before the idea of the one God came
one God, several Gods... it doesn't matter really
because it is the same concept told in different versions
you will go to heaven and your enemies will go to hell

it is the whole idea behind religion, it is why you worship
and I posted before about why I don't worship my human father who also created me, but I worship this God that I do not see, although both are equal in my creation

because I have more to gain from worshiping this God, while my dad... can only do me so much

selfishness, wishful thinking

there is no higher purpose or good behind religion or worshipping
it's just kissing up to get something

edit: can we discuss religion and not God himself existing or not?
we will get nowhere tryign to disprove if God exists or not
we can get somewhere seing what form of worshiping makes more sense :P
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #235
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Ice View Post
By Human Nature,

when we are not able to explain something we deny it s existence

الإنسان عدو ما يجهل
No, actually in Human nature we say God did it. pftt ( refer to God of gaps)

And then you know what we do ? We say this God is actually still here roaming in the sky and that God who will punish you if you don't believe in him but he will listen to your prayers, but wait there are 5,000 versions of him and you don't know which one to believe but he is good but he doesn't want to stop hurricanes tornadoes, diseases, but he is definitely responsible for saving some man from a simple car accident ... and finally he just brought you here to play a game with you. We say all that just because what ?

........ We found something that we can't explain.( although now we do)

Yes, this is how stupid humans are. The smarter we are, relatively the stupider we can be.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #236
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-15-2018
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Yes, this is how stupid humans are. The smarter we are, relatively the stupider we can be.
Yes it is indeed stupid how people can overlook something so clear as God's Existence. Smallah sar kell wa7ad da3a la Allah marrten b7ayeto (aw ma da3a) qualifies as someone who knows about religion and then has the audacity to generalize his views on all religions as if he knew what they all say or has already studied them all

eh wel imemou 3aleh shi bifarrit mnel do7ok
edit: again this is a comment not an argument aw anything like that
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا

Last edited by Kain; 10-10-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #237
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb
 
Sheriff Ice's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-05-2018
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 1,348
Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default

to all the atheist in here:

this is the BIG UGLY FAT TRUTH:

GOD Exist whether U ADMIT it or not
GOD Exist whether u like it or not


Give one example that shows that god does not exist
__________________
http://www.gamync.com Lebanese Produced Mobiles Games by http://www.sync.com.lb
Sheriff Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #238
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-15-2018
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Ice View Post
Give one example that shows that god does not exist
deAtheganized...back when he was still an atheist...made a very very good point...

If we say that there is an invisible apple on the table you can't tell the other to prove to you why there isn't an invisible apple on the table. It's up to you to show that it IS there.

My comment is:
So far we have given many many logical arguments that were left unanswered and have not been refuted since the beginning of this thread. They were rather avoided.
All that the atheists or agnostics had to show for it was: God doesn't exist because there are natural disasters and hungry people in africa. And that record is still played over and over again.

I mean really.....?
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #239
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
You seem to not understand from the first n times. That makes me conclude that you were hit by a truck when you were a child. If A says that B is 1, 2, 3 and 4. If 3 and 4 aren't correct doesn't mean that 1 and 2 are not. 1 and 2 talk about the existence of B, SO 3 and 4 DOES NOT refute 1 and 2 and therefore the God I'm talking about is the God of religion. And indeed God is supernatural since God created nature. I don't see any contradiction in this. You must take a break.
This guy still thinks that just because religion says they adopt God, then the God must be the God of religion. I pity you. This is something that a one year old can find illogic in and yet you still can't even after many attempts to spoon them to you. Stop trying to be systematic and pseudo-intellectual. If you feel I am Satan and you can't understand what I say, refer to some religious people in this thread to tell you what flaw of logic you are repeating.

Doing the "A=45345 so B =644yf then Y=A8767B" thing won't get you anywhere. It will end up , if you're immature enough to debate about God, to a formal fallacy.
Quote:
And I'm not sure if there is heaven or hell because I haven't been there but I'm so sure that God exists.
You haven't been in God to, but you found some illogical way to "prove" him. I'm sure you can find your way in this case too. If you want I can help you by checking the last question I posted before the thread was revived which religious people in here never answered.



Quote:
And it is not MY_SUMMA_THEOLOGICA! It is for Saint Thomas Aquinas. You see? It is not just me saying what I'm saying. It is the people of religion. This Summa Theologica converted thousands of atheists like you to believers!
Yes, you forgot to say that since the people of religion said so, then this must be the same God.
Quote:
Also, it does not support ignorance. Is logic considered as ignorance?!
Yes when it is putting immunity to the "one who created everything".
Let me copy paste you what I posted above.( since you can't bother or simply want to ignore)

Quote:
You are saying that since something is very highly unlikely due to being complex (the existence of the universe), then something else must have designed it. However, God must be even more complex from what he created, therefore he must be even more highly unlikely to exist than what he created. Your logic is flawed.
If you still can't understand read a book or don't reply with your A, B, C fallacies anymore.



Quote:
You, knowledge defender. If the science comes to prove that the universe is created by the BIG-BANG then God is the one who created this BIG-BANG and NOT God is the BIG-BANG itself! You're making big confusions here.
Define God , how he looks like. What if it turned out that the Big Bang was preceded by something, you will backpedal and say God created that thing too. On what basis are you defining God ? If you can't answer this, you should admit you shouldn't have posted in this thread to begin with.

Quote:
Plus, the BIG-BAND for your information is an explosion, therefore there was something before the BIG-BANG. So add ma t7our wetdour la7 terja3 3ala one point; God.
Assumptions ... assumptions. Just like me assuming now Big Bang is The God itself.



Quote:
Before talking about Zeus. Read about him first. Read about the history of religions from the age of dinosaurs till now.
What the **** does that have to do with anything ? I mentioned that to tell you that other religions believed in God, the same God who created everything as you say, so why aren't they right ?



Quote:
Oh, you began to give qualifications! Who are you?
God. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
No, not everything is centered about us. Learn about relativity.
And I urge you to stop your blabla shit and your ridiculous translation for religion. You know shit about religion and you come to translate some of its concepts and try to build an opinion. Go and study the religion books and concepts and then come to quote them properly and refute them. Moush kell min ma la2at 2 words about religions from what the society gave him sar bye2dar yen2ad 2el religions. This is the last time I allow myself to read this. This is not acceptable.

You are still posting offensive questions to the other part while you haven't showed anything decent that you could rely on to support yourself. Since the title of the thread asks whether God exists or not, you cannot support your theory by refuting the other. I asked you to give your own opinion about how and why we are here but you didn't have any decent response.
LOOL What does relativity have to do with us being the centerpoint of God's plan. Are you kidding ?
Read again what I said, and if you're not qualified to answer ( remember I'm God) I urge some other religious person to do so.
How we are here ? I told you it's an highly improbable chance followed by evolution.
Why we are here ?? stop being a kid, if you ever learned or even heard anything about evolution you would understand we have no purpose. Assigning purposes to everything is only to make people who can't accept the truth feel "safer" in this world. So hope you feel safe in your life that way.

This is ignorance at its best.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #240
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Ice View Post
to all the atheist in here:

this is the BIG UGLY FAT TRUTH:

GOD Exist whether U ADMIT it or not
GOD Exist whether u like it or not


Give one example that shows that god does not exist

Very nice contribution.

So you are a follower of :

Quote:
St Augustine: there is another form of temptation, even more fraught with danger. This is the disease of curiousity. It is what drives us to try and discover the secrets of nature, those secrets which are beyond our understanding, which can avail us nothing and which man should not wish to learn.

or


Martin Luther: Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and ... know nothing but the word of God.
It seems you are a follower of both.

God does not exist because you can't give me one proof that he does. 3ajabak halla2 ?
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share