Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Angry Naturalization Next Door!!!

Its Seems hariri and co are working seriously to make Naturalization

They are taking now "in peace" what they couldn't take in War time
Specially after Jouzou and sanyoura speech.

We are with the Palestinians and we support their cause,
but this will be not on the behalf of the Lebanese people benefits.

We will tell Hariri this will not happen, except over our Dead Bodies

Last edited by Sheriff Ice; 09-08-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Sheriff Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheriff Ice For This Useful Post:
Confucius (09-09-2009), Jess (09-09-2009), Kain (09-09-2009)
Old 09-09-2009   #2
ElieHouwayek
Registered Member

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

hayda yalli baddon yeh jame3it il moustaqbal...touwteen, min il awal ni7na 3arfeneen, bas ma tkhafo ya jame3a, talama il general hon, ma byinkhaf min il touwteen, hayda ahamma shi 3indo
ElieHouwayek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009   #3
El-Meghwar
Political Moderator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 1,400 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

That's what they were and still working for, it started seriously with July war 2006 when they tried to disarm Hezbollah in order to impose a peace agreement.

Any peace agreement with Israel before solving the problem of the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon will lead us to naturalization.

But this will never happen, our resistance will never be disarmed as long as the Israeli danger exist, Hezbollah's arms are now the only protectors of Lebanon "شاء من شاء وأبى من أبى", Israel would have invaded Lebanon and imposed neutralization and any other plan they want if Hezbollah wasn't here.

It's a fact, Hezbollah and its arms are the main reason preventing the naturalization of the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and the death of the Palestinian cause.

El-Meghwar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to El-Meghwar For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (09-16-2009)
Old 09-09-2009   #4
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,243 Times in 2,547 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

first , the flag is offensive , 2nd most of the palastenians dont want neutralization (except for the ones who are in a very messy situation) .
neutralization of the palastenians will add to the sunnists 300,000 to them , this will make harriri the strongest between all the lebanese and the number 1 leader.
the only way to fight neutralization is to give the palastenians theyr basic normal rights , if they have it , then why would they struggle to get the nationality??
the right to own houses , sell ,and rent , the right to inherit their father properties and inherit to their children ( instead of going to qabbani and co. ) , the right to work as a doctor and a pharmacist , etc.. if they have all of this , what can the nationality add?? NOTHIN , so thats the only way to stop this.
Adam (09-09-2009), JouJoulika (09-09-2009), Kain (09-09-2009), majousseh (09-09-2009)
Old 09-09-2009   #5
Mohamed
Registered Member

^^^Let us first the lebanese to get all of our rights and then tekram 3aynoun the palestinians..do u think we have our living rights right now ?..

Second this country is a small country but big in heart..all this naturalization is only for political purposes not for living and neither for ma ba3rif sho..kello bala ta3me hayda...

Third without the naturalization mish 3am ne2dar nshakkel 7okoume laken keef min ba3d naturalization..so bi ra2yee farta l2ossa..and I disagree with the naturalization.

Fourth,instead of asking of naturalization go and ask how to liberate ur country and end up this mess..

Fifth,hamas and fateh r still killing each other for nothing..this means ya 3ayb shoum..

At the end I wanna say be7yet li 5ala2kon mish na2esna waja3 ras 2aktar min hek..badna n3eesh kam yom mitl l3alam w ma day3o wa2etkon bil naturalization.

No offense Systa...
"We dont want to kill anyone.We dont want to throw anyone in the sea.Give the houses back to their owners,the fields back to their landlords,and the homes back to their people.Release the prisoners,and leave us to live in this region in security,peace,and dignity."

Secretary General Of Hezbollah Sayed Hassan Nasrollah
Mohamed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamed For This Useful Post:
-t-o-n-y- (09-09-2009)
Old 09-09-2009   #6
ElieHouwayek
Registered Member

Guys...ya3ni ba3d shway il SHEIKH saad 7a ya3ti il falasteeniye wizara!
ElieHouwayek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009   #7
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,243 Times in 2,547 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed View Post
^^^Let us first the lebanese to get all of our rights and then tekram 3aynoun the palestinians..do u think we have our living rights right now ?..

Second this country is a small country but big in heart..all this naturalization is only for political purposes not for living and neither for ma ba3rif sho..kello bala ta3me hayda...

Third without the naturalization mish 3am ne2dar nshakkel 7okoume laken keef min ba3d naturalization..so bi ra2yee farta l2ossa..and I disagree with the naturalization.

Fourth,instead of asking of naturalization go and ask how to liberate ur country and end up this mess..

Fifth,hamas and fateh r still killing each other for nothing..this means ya 3ayb shoum..

At the end I wanna say be7yet li 5ala2kon mish na2esna waja3 ras 2aktar min hek..badna n3eesh kam yom mitl l3alam w ma day3o wa2etkon bil naturalization.

No offense Systa...
No offense taken , im not sayin they should take more than what the lebanese are taking , im talkin about the simple natural rights.
an american jew with an israeli nationality is allowed to buy , sell and rent lands in lebanon and inherit to his children , while the palastenian cant , when my dad dies , this house will go to qabbani and co. , wheres the fairness in this? if i wanted to buy a house in like 5 years , i cant unless if i register it in the name of a lebanese , now anyone else than me (i refuse to be neutralized) but anyone else but me , would be very glad to get the nationality , so that he can buy a house , and inherit his father , thats about the properties issue , not to mention other basic rights . thats what im talking about , and im talkin the palastenian's issue in lebanon , not about what fateh and hamas are doing , that is not related to this issue.
majousseh (09-10-2009), TAREK® (09-16-2009), The Orange Cat (09-10-2009)
Old 09-10-2009   #8
The Orange Cat
Registered Member

Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post

i'm with giving palestinians their basic rights as human beings, in order for them to live in dignity, provided that they deliver all weapons to the lebanese army
majousseh (09-10-2009), SysTaMatIcS (09-10-2009), TAREK® (09-16-2009)
Old 09-10-2009   #9
majousseh
Vcoderz Team

Groans: 14
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed View Post
we are talking about basic rights. and it is not a question of generosity "tekram 3aynon"...they are human beings, it is an obligation to give them the basic rights to have a decent life.
Quote:
it is a fact, we should face it on the behalf of palestinian and lebanese people
Quote:
take it easy. u think that with ur avatar u have the right to give palestinians lessons in resistance. besides, systa is not asking for naturalisation
Quote:
we did so in lebanon (we did, doing and will do it in the future with our sectarian regime).
Quote:
are u reincarnated by sanyoura ...no offense
majousseh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majousseh For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (09-10-2009), TAREK® (09-16-2009)
Old 09-10-2009   #10
El-Meghwar
Political Moderator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 1,400 Posts
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

I agree with systa, the palestinian refugees in Lebanon should take their basic Rights at least. many of them doesn't like the life in Lebanon and they wish to leave, but their economical situation and the Lebanese laws doesn't allow them to do so.

Giving the basic rights to the Palestinians and disarming the Palestinian armed groups inside and outside the camps is a must! and it's a good start in order to fight naturalization and establishing a solution.

Palestinians cannot be given the Lebanese nationality, not because of their sect!! but because of their Right in going back to their occupied country and lands, giving them the Lebanese nationality will offer a big favor to Israel.
to me the problem is not opposing naturalization because the majority of Palestinians are sunna, the main principle is that naturalization will offer a big favor to Israel.
beside that, so many other foreign people(Indians, SriLanki...) are taking the Lebanese nationality while they don't deserve it as much as some Palestinians living in Lebanon do.

I am certain that so many Lebanese who are opposing the naturalization right now wouldn't oppose it if those Palestinians were from their same sect!! but few are those who don't want naturalization because they believe that Palestinians should get their country back.

Palestinians should be given their basic rights of living in Lebanon, at the same time, Palestinians inside and outside the camps must deliver their weapons to the Lebanese Army who should impose their sovereignty in every corner of this land, then many Palestinians may decide to leave Lebanon to other countries, and those who feel like living in Lebanon have the complete right in it under the Lebanese laws until finding a permanent solution for them.
I guess it's the only fair solution to everyone.

And i also agree with Mohamed concerning the internal Palestinian situation, but i guess that the foreign intervention in their affairs and imposing puppets on the head of their state are the main reason of that.
Honest people like "Hamas" should take the lead in Palestine and help in fighting plans like naturalization.
Why doesn't the Palestinian authority have embassies in the world? in that way they can impose their existence as a legal state and give IDs to all the Palestinian refugees in the world. It's a good way also to fight naturalization.

Last edited by El-Meghwar; 09-10-2009 at 11:40 AM.
El-Meghwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
door, naturalization, neutralization