Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2008   #171
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-15-2018
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder
Religion has created limits between nations, wars, hunger...
You're talking about religions as a whole and not considering each religion for itself.
You're not even considering which religion bullied which.
In any kind of feud you have the one who started it and the person who defended himself.
You have the one who's right and the one who's wrong.
Lol or both might even be wrong if the wars were started for purposes of mutual conquest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder
Honestly if we try to compare the good things to the bad things religion brought to us, we will get a clear huge negative result.
That's only your point of view bro. I think differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder
All your replies guys are away from reality, pure fantasy. Use another strategy, tell them what god brought to humanity through your religion.
The very moral fiber that human beings have today, including good behaviour and in fact many scientific discoveries were brought by religions.
My own religion had scientific breakthroughs in many scientific fields, a lot of them were not even considered until they were discovered again later on.
You can get books of medicine, astronomy or even chemistry written by our 12 imams from any bookstore, they'd blow your mind away.


__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
HizbullaH (07-05-2008)
Old 07-05-2008   #172
HizbullaH
Registered Member
 
HizbullaH's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-06-2011
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 397
Thanks: 262
Thanked 215 Times in 87 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

If You Will Say That God Doesn't Exist Because You Can't See Him
Then You Have No Brain Because I Can't See It!

If I Kept On Hitting You, You Will Say: Stop It! It's Painful!!
I Will Say: You Are A Liar!! I Can't See Your Pain!!!
You Will Say: I Can Feel It!!!
I Will Say: Exactly As Peoples With Brains Feel In The God!!
__________________
من؟ من سينزع سلاح حزب الله!؟
HizbullaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008   #173
-t-o-n-y-
Registered Member
 
-t-o-n-y-'s Avatar
 
Last Online: 03-13-2012
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 974
Thanks: 2,087
Thanked 482 Times in 317 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
The answer doesn't lie in this world. It lies in the next.
These people might be rewarded later on in heaven.
Maybe they made the wrong choices and have done bad in previous worlds.( Not lives mind you..)
Maybe it's so that you have something to be thankful about everytime there's a dish ready for you at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Maybe it's so that he'll see who would do good and help these suffering people.
Maybe it's all of those and alot more.
so god decided to let them feel the pain the hunger and everything bad but he'll reward them when they die?! so it's his will that they live sadly?!
2nd......let's say there's heaven can u plz define it...and i have a question does animals other than us go to heaven and hell?! .....they're just like us except every fi2a has it's own ability's and strength ....the human being is capable to think more than others ....dunno what animal is the fastest .........


Quote:
Life is not yours for you to take away, it belongs to your maker and he will take it when he sees fit.
Killing yourself is never justified, it just means that you've lost hope in life and in God.
Thereby disobeying your maker.
what hope in life will a kid from africa living this hard life will have?! what did he do to live this life?! u told me he'll help them in the other world well....what's the other world ?! religions made those ideas and Man in general cuz he's simply afraid of death ......
-t-o-n-y- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -t-o-n-y- For This Useful Post:
xcoder (07-06-2008)
Old 07-05-2008   #174
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-15-2018
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y- View Post
so god decided to let them feel the pain the hunger and everything bad but he'll reward them when they die?! so it's his will that they live sadly?!
Not exactly his will It was theirs also, resulting from possible choices made in a previous world. enno la shou Allah yebtelihon bi shi they did nothing to deserve??
Quote:
Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y-
2nd......let's say there's heaven can u plz define it...and i have a question does animals other than us go to heaven and hell?! .....they're just like us except every fi2a has it's own ability's and strength ....the human being is capable to think more than others ....dunno what animal is the fastest .........
You have been given the gift of choice. You're the one who's upholding good or bad, not animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y-
what hope in life will a kid from africa living this hard life will have?! what did he do to live this life?! u told me he'll help them in the other world well....what's the other world ?! religions made those ideas and Man in general cuz he's simply afraid of death ......
I'm not talking about Heaven or Hell, and i already discussed it in this thread when i mentioned " 3alam l tharr". Funny how people 1400 years ago can describe the appearance of a world which came just before this one for astronomists 20 years ago to find the original singularity which later had the "big bang". Funny how the description fits the singularity that the astronomists discovered. Unless people 1400 years ago had a way of looking through a telescope to analyse photos of the universe 14.7 billion years ago i don't know how you can disprove this singularity. I've done my research on it and have found nothing to disprove what my religion has said about it
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #175
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-15-2018
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Well Guys?? What do you think???
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #176
J()e
Registered Member
 
J()e's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-13-2011
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,530
Thanks: 1,762
Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

1. Does God exist? The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.

The human brain...simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.

The human brain processes more than a million messages a second.7 Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people.

The eye...can distinguish among seven million colors. It has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages -- simultaneously.8 Evolution focuses on mutations and changes from and within existing organisms. Yet evolution alone does not fully explain the initial source of the eye or the brain -- the start of living organisms from nonliving matter.

2. Does God exist? The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior.

All instruction, all teaching, all training comes with intent. Someone who writes an instruction manual does so with purpose. Did you know that in every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do. The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billions of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.14

Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, wit5. Does God exist? We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.

3. Does God exist? We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.



I was an atheist at one time. And like most atheists, the issue of people believing in God bothered me greatly. What is it about atheists that we would spend so much time, attention, and energy refuting something that we don't believe even exists?! What causes us to do that? When I was an atheist, I attributed my intentions as caring for those poor, delusional people...to help them realize their hope was completely ill-founded. To be honest, I also had another motive. As I challenged those who believed in God, I was deeply curious to see if they could convince me otherwise. Part of my quest was to become free from the question of God. If I could conclusively prove to believers that they were wrong, then the issue is off the table, and I would be free to go about my life.

I didn't realize that the reason the topic of God weighed so heavily on my mind, was because God was pressing the issue. I have come to find out that God wants to be known. He created us with the intention that we would know him. He has surrounded us with evidence of himself and he keeps the question of his existence squarely before us. It was as if I couldn't escape thinking about the possibility of God. In fact, the day I chose to acknowledge God's existence, my prayer began with, "Ok, you win..." It might be that the underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because God is actively pursuing them.

I am not the only one who has experienced this. Malcolm Muggeridge, socialist and philosophical author, wrote, "I had a notion that somehow, besides questing, I was being pursued." C.S. Lewis said he remembered, "...night after night, feeling whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all of England."

Lewis went on to write a book titled, "Surprised by Joy" as a result of knowing God. I too had no expectations other than rightfully admitting God's existence. Yet over the following several months, I became amazed by his love for me.hout someone intentionally constructing it.


If you want to begin a relationship with God now, you can.

This is your decision, no coercion here. But if you want to be forgiven by God and come into a relationship with him, you can do so right now by asking him to forgive you and come into your life. Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door [of your heart] and knock. He who hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him [or her]."20 If you want to do this, but aren't sure how to put it into words, this may help: "Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins. You know my life and that I need to be forgiven. I ask you to forgive me right now and come into my life. I want to know you in a real way. Come into my life now. Thank you that you wanted a relationship with me. Amen."

God views your relationship with him as permanent. Referring to all those who believe in him, Jesus Christ said of us, "I know them, and they follow me; and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand."21

So, does God exist? Looking at all these facts, one can conclude that a loving God does exist and can be known in an intimate, personal way


By Marilyn Adamson(بتصرف)
__________________
[
J()e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #177
xcoder
Ma ghayro
 
xcoder's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-19-2018
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,592
Thanks: 1,765
Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Well Guys?? What do you think???
He doesn't exist, i m becoming more sure every day.
__________________
http://twitter.com/danymoussa
xcoder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xcoder For This Useful Post:
Justin (02-12-2009)
Old 02-12-2009   #178
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

I don't know I don't care, wether God exists or not will not have any impact on my life, I will not follow any teachings except the the rules I placed for myself and I believe in to be the most efficient.
wether or not I will go to hell does not bother me at all and it will never do. what is real and what is 100% guarrentied is what I am living and doing now, this is the certainty beyond any questioning, this is to me what matters
no one can answer the God if he is exists or no question with certainty, therefore no one can guarrenty that if you sacrifice your life and deny yourself from certain delights for that cause you will enter heaven
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #179
Gilgamesh
Registered Member
 
Gilgamesh's Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-16-2009
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,005
Thanks: 632
Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
He doesn't exist, i m becoming more sure every day.
I know you don't like longer posts but there is a really interesting one posted by J()e just above yours, read it so that we can find somewhere to start...
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009   #180
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

It is perplexing to hear people affirm the existence of God and others affirming you can't disprove him.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share