Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2011   #1
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts
Default Where's the government?

We've been hearing good and bad news about the government formation.
Why don't we have a government yet?
What is the new majority doing about it?
Do you think the government will ever see the light with its current structure ( new majority without 14feb)?

mr_j (05-05-2011)
Old 05-05-2011   #2
GodMode
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts

i have to say that 14 march bi 7okomit tosreef a3mil is doing a good job and letting things go as they should..
Junblat and berri are not that pleasant with the situation done by Aoun and Co team...
Mikati osto sa3bi with the presence of Aoun and demands..
Junblat and Berri said more than once that someone has to compensate in something to form the government..
Mikati will do what he has and willl submit it , even thou it might not live as Aoun threatened..
Hizbollah can not do anything towards the situation since his christian ally should be satisfied.
It is a total mess 8 march doing right now..
I blame Mikati for taking this responsibility and Aoun for his stupidity...

if you dont please michel slaymen he will not sign the government..
if you dont please michel aoun he will not vote for it in the parliament .

The only way is that Mikati creates a teknokrat government and hope that 14 march will vote for it + either Junblat or Berri voting too..That would [] Michel aoun badly w ba3dein li bado yseer ysir...

I hope the above happens and maybe then aoun wakes up... Or somehow create a government formed out of Army ppl to run the damn country this will [] 8 and 14 march all together..

But What are the odds of that happening????

Last edited by El-Meghwar; 05-06-2011 at 10:13 PM.
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #3
Markouz
Registered Member

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMode View Post
i have to say that 14 march bi 7okomit tosreef a3mil is doing a good job and letting things go as they should..
Junblat and berri are not that pleasant with the situation done by Aoun and Co team...
Junblat and Berri said more than once that someone has to compensate in something to form the government..
Mikati will do what he has and willl submit it , even thou it might not live as Aoun threatened..
Hizbollah can not do anything towards the situation since his christian ally should be satisfied.

if you dont please michel slaymen he will not sign the government..
if you dont please michel aoun he will not vote for it in the parliament .

The only way is that Mikati creates a teknokrat government and hope that 14 march will vote for it + either Junblat or Berri voting too..That would [] Michel aoun badly w ba3dein li bado yseer ysir...

I hope the above happens and maybe then aoun wakes up... Or somehow create a government formed out of Army ppl to run the damn country this will [] 8 and 14 march all together..

But What are the odds of that happening????
I'm not sure if you're following politics correctly because if you had then you wouldn't have written few comments the way you did;

1-Junblat and berri are not that pleasant with the situation done by Aoun and Co team... => Junblat, Berri, Hariri, etc. and by etc. I mean everyone, can kiss aoun's *** if they are not pleasant with what he is doing. He is the christian leader and he is aware strategically in what he got himself involved in.

2- Mikati osto sa3bi with the presence of Aoun and demands.. => Guess you forgot that sleiman is holding the position for his good and baroud is tied down by sleiman's handcuffs. Second point i'd like to mention (for your accurate info) is that Aoun is willing to give up the seat (even though it's his right) for the leader of the moujawkal of the army (forgot his name) but sleiman disagreed.

3- I blame Mikati for taking this responsibility and Aoun for his stupidity... => The "stupidity" of aoun is the only reason why there are still christians in the country. If your definition for stupidity is clean people which are trying their best to fight corruption, poverty & build strong social programs, then i wouldn't be surprised to read such an ignorant comment from someone retarded

Cheers smart***

Last edited by El-Meghwar; 05-06-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Markouz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Markouz For This Useful Post:
chady28 (05-06-2011), El-Meghwar (05-06-2011), Justin (05-08-2011), TAREK® (05-06-2011)
Old 05-06-2011   #4
majousseh
Vcoderz Team

Groans: 14
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts

رجاءً ياجماعة، ما حدا يجيب سيرة سليمان...عاجقة برومية
majousseh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majousseh For This Useful Post:
H@SSąN (05-06-2011), TAREK® (05-06-2011)
Old 05-06-2011   #5
El-Meghwar
Political Moderator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 1,400 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMode View Post
14 March bi 7koumet tosreef a3mel aw b 7koume tabi3iye are not related la mn arib wala mn b3id to something called good job or good work, Saad Hariri has already forgot that he's a PM and started attacking Iran and conspiring against Syria since day 1.
Quote:
We don't care who's pleased and who isn't, let them form a government without Aoun.
Quote:
Everyone who ignore the Rights of the biggest bloc in the current majority 2ossto so3be ktir...
Quote:
eh ahlen... w ya3ne?
Quote:
Happy Valentine, you are loving Mikati these days aren't you? few months ago you were accusing Hezbollah(and still) of appointing their agent Mikati w en2ileb w 2omsan soud etc... 7tarna ya 2ar3a...enno li baddo ya3mol en2ileb ma ken jeb Mikati...
Quote:
Hezbollah respects the Rights of the Lebanese people and doesn't ignore them, this is the difference between honorable and clean people like Hezbollah and dirty corrupt mafias like LF and FM.
Quote:
As if Hariri made us live in Heaven...
The total mess is being done by those who are denying the Rights of the biggest bloc in the current majority.
Quote:
Oh... Dear Einstein, can you please enlighten us why is Aoun stupid in your opinion? what is wrong with his demands?

Quote:
No one can anymore ignore the Rights of the majority of the Lebanese people.

Quote:
I hope the above happens and maybe then aoun wakes up... Or somehow create a government formed out of Army ppl to run the damn country this will [] 8 and 14 march all together.
Why don't you wake up dude?
The new majority will form its government was it with Mikati or without him.

Last edited by El-Meghwar; 05-06-2011 at 10:11 PM.
El-Meghwar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El-Meghwar For This Useful Post:
Markouz (05-06-2011), RUSSIAN (05-08-2011), TAREK® (05-06-2011)
Old 05-07-2011   #6
GodMode
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markouz View Post
I'm not sure if you're following politics correctly because if you had then you wouldn't have written few comments the way you did;
I think ur following too much tayyar.org aw laymouni TV.

Quote:
1-Junblat and berri are not that pleasant with the situation done by Aoun and Co team... => Junblat, Berri, Hariri, etc. and by etc. I mean everyone, can kiss aoun's *** if they are not pleasant with what he is doing. He is the christian leader and he is aware strategically in what he got himself involved in.
I doubt about kissing aouns **** in anyway..
Especially when they are fed up with him and will sign any government formed by mikati in this case 7oukomit amer wa2e3...
As for the last part regarding Michel aoun strategic, welll PFT.
Quote:
2- Mikati osto sa3bi with the presence of Aoun and demands.. => Guess you forgot that sleiman is holding the position for his good and baroud is tied down by sleiman's handcuffs. Second point i'd like to mention (for your accurate info) is that Aoun is willing to give up the seat (even though it's his right) for the leader of the moujawkal of the army (forgot his name) but sleiman disagreed.
Maybe u missed my post...Read it well and u will see that i mentioned michel slaymen in it..
And for the Ministery seat...It is very obvious that michel aoun wants it for him self, and he said that the moujawkal leader is from his side because they used to fight with each other...I certainly dont know anything about the moujawkal leader but what i know is that When baroud was still being discussed as minister of interior Michel aoun was against it because he was related to Michel Slaymen... Again, Dont convince ur self that Michel aoun ma bado l dekhliyeh , law ma bado yeha ken 3ataha lal ra2ess.

Quote:
3- I blame Mikati for taking this responsibility and Aoun for his stupidity... => The "stupidity" of aoun is the only reason why there are still christians in the country. If your definition for stupidity is clean people which are trying their best to fight corruption, poverty & build strong social programs, then i wouldn't be surprised to read such an ignorant comment from someone retarded
Khod ba2a , Michel aoun l moukhalis l masi7 l montazar..
Dude eza cheyef inti michel aoun Alah, ana bi chou bi2dar ekhidmak w cher3ak bi hayda l mawdou3..
Rou7 ya habibi dawili cham3a, w salilo l wardiyeh , w boukra bi jeblak l khebiz 3al beit michel aoun.
Alah ywaf2ak fi w ye7milak yeh , li2ano khsara 3leik eza ra7..

Cheers smart***
Old 05-07-2011   #7
GodMode
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Meghwar View Post
14 March bi 7koumet tosreef a3mel aw b 7koume tabi3iye are not related la mn arib wala mn b3id to something called good job or good work, Saad Hariri has already forgot that he's a PM and started attacking Iran and conspiring against Syria since day 1.
hala2 inti me2teni3 inou saad hariri is conspiring against syria?
inou inti bi ra2yak inou saad hal2ad zaki w 2awi la ya3mil hayda?

AS for 7oukomet tasreef aw gheir tasreef, at least he had a hokomi..
Quote:
Everyone who ignore the Rights of the biggest bloc in the current majority 2ossto so3be ktir...
ma hayda l 7elo feekon...U threat.
Quote:
Happy Valentine, you are loving Mikati these days aren't you? few months ago you were accusing Hezbollah(and still) of appointing their agent Mikati w en2ileb w 2omsan soud etc... 7tarna ya 2ar3a...enno li baddo ya3mol en2ileb ma ken jeb Mikati...
I didnt talk about en2ileb or 2omsan soud..please state proper examples of what i said, because few months ago,i wasnt registered yet..
As for loving mikati, well u dont know me,and u dont know what i love.
Mikati is the best person to rule this country,without being tied up.
But now he is scr***.

Quote:
Hezbollah respects the Rights of the Lebanese people and doesn't ignore them, this is the difference between honorable and clean people like Hezbollah and dirty corrupt mafias like LF and FM.
rou7 ya , hala2 badak ta3mili inou 8 march is all full of tahara w 3infowein w balout w ma bi yeser2o w ma badon yeser2o...kilo 7aki..w kilo tofnees..

Quote:
As if Hariri made us live in Heaven...
The total mess is being done by those who are denying the Rights of the biggest bloc in the current majority.
I didnt compare with hariri, u did...and when it was with hariri , it was the same shit...So tell me, how u think what tayyar and co did, was good ?
Last government ma ken 3indkon michikli ma3 l dekhleyeh w akhadto l ta2a wel istisaleit...hala2 serto l aktariyeh w faj2a sar badkon l dekhliyeh..
inou ba3ed boukra 7a talbo bi karasi l shi3a li2ano fi 9000 wa7ad bi jbeil intakhabkon...
The Rights of the biggest bloc party 2aya rights..
It is simple, u satisfy the president he signs the government
You dont , he wont.
W 3eesh bi hal ne3mi.

Quote:
Oh... Dear Einstein, can you please enlighten us why is Aoun stupid in your opinion? what is wrong with his demands?
You think the past 6 month were for his benefits?

Quote:
No one can anymore ignore the Rights of the majority of the Lebanese people.
True i did not say other wise..
But these rights will disappear in a teknokrat government or military government.

Quote:
Why don't you wake up dude?
The new majority will form its government was it with Mikati or without him.
eh 3al ousama saad next prime minister...
hawnik el te7fi...
Old 05-09-2011   #8
GodMode
Registered Member

18:42 جنبلاط: ما يسمى بالاكثرية الجديدة اعجز من ان تستولد واقعا جديدا في ظل انقساماتها التي لا تنتهي وهي فشلت في تشكيل

الحكومة ولن نغطي الفراغ والتعطيل
Old 05-10-2011   #9
RUSSIAN
Registered Member

Groans: 24
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

So sa3d aldin didn't already go out?
What a shame.
Old 05-12-2011   #10
GodMode
Registered Member

7okomi....no 7okomi....
I wish hezbollah kills them all and rule ...
At least we can blame one side
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GodMode For This Useful Post:
RUSSIAN (05-14-2011), SysTaMatIcS (05-12-2011)

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
government