Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Health & Science Room

Notices

Health & Science Room « Everything related to health, safety and science »

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2009   #1
Superman
Registered Member
 
Superman's Avatar
 
Last Online: 08-30-2009
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 103
Thanks: 71
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default A Drug That scares hell out of you!

Since forever, drugs have been used for several purposes, medical, performance, sports, and stimulation/relaxation.
This last purpose has arouse in our last century, and many new drugs now circulate and are almost being passed without control from a person to another in night clubs, bars etc..
But every drug has its addiction, and that addiction may do spectacular harm to the user, psychologically/ mentally and physically talking.
One new drug called Methamphetamine or commonly Chrystal Meth is actually echoing in the whole world for the secundary effects that its addiction could cause, and that is materialised by serious morphological transformations (The person seems to become old in a little interval of 2-3 years of addiction!!) :







These are some photos of some addicts throughout years.

Discussion is open about the drug, Share with us!


Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman For This Useful Post:
mr_j (03-09-2009), SysTaMatIcS (03-09-2009)
Old 03-09-2009   #2
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 4 Weeks Ago
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

meth
yay this drug has some really interesting effect
when you use it, it lasts for like a whole day, under its effect, you will not get sleepy, you will not feel hunger, you will not feel thirst...and you will be happy

hitler used it in world war 2 I think
and in some asian countries they use it on workers to boost productivity

its effects are usualy teeth rotbecause you don't drink, your teeth rots
and health issues for undereating
and illusions that bugs are eating you alive, you scratch your body to the bone because of that.
and addiction
as you see in the pics dehydrated skinny bodies and rotten teeth

source: some documentary I watched a year ago on nationnal geographic at 2 am
so my info might not be very correct
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
-t-o-n-y- (03-09-2009), SysTaMatIcS (03-09-2009)
Old 03-09-2009   #3
Superman
Registered Member
 
Superman's Avatar
 
Last Online: 08-30-2009
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 103
Thanks: 71
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
meth
yay this drug has some really interesting effect
when you use it, it lasts for like a whole day, under its effect, you will not get sleepy, you will not feel hunger, you will not feel thirst...and you will be happy

hitler used it in world war 2 I think
and in some asian countries they use it on workers to boost productivity

its effects are usualy teeth rotbecause you don't drink, your teeth rots
and health issues for undereating
and illusions that bugs are eating you alive, you scratch your body to the bone because of that.
and addiction
as you see in the pics dehydrated skinny bodies and rotten teeth

source: some documentary I watched a year ago on nationnal geographic at 2 am
so my info might not be very correct
=D That's obvious you are a pharmacy student(i guess so from ur avatar:P) =D Very accurate post dud and your infos are somehow correct
Cheers
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #4
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member
 
SysTaMatIcS's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,466
Thanks: 14,135
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts
Default

well me and mr_j talked about this some time ago , and i searched and found the ingredients , you can do it at home and its easy to do .
only if you go wrong it could explode.
all ingredients can be brought from any pharmacy and farmers stores .
you wont need any perspricption from a doc , or watver , since all of the ingredients are legal. only for one which you need approval from the ministry . but its found in horse shoes cleaning substances so you can use that.

its satisfaction rate is 1200% , while cocaine (or heroine) the one after it is nearly 300% only .
__________________
problems of performance appraisal is that it sucks to memorize them
SysTaMatIcS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SysTaMatIcS For This Useful Post:
-t-o-n-y- (03-09-2009)
Old 03-09-2009   #5
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 4 Weeks Ago
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

I think it was 700%

and explosions give you special burns which can allow doctors to know how you got them
not to mention they are like second degree midré third degree
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
Superman (03-09-2009)
Old 03-09-2009   #6
Superman
Registered Member
 
Superman's Avatar
 
Last Online: 08-30-2009
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 103
Thanks: 71
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS View Post
well me and mr_j talked about this some time ago , and i searched and found the ingredients , you can do it at home and its easy to do .
only if you go wrong it could explode.
all ingredients can be brought from any pharmacy and farmers stores .
you wont need any perspricption from a doc , or watver , since all of the ingredients are legal. only for one which you need approval from the ministry . but its found in horse shoes cleaning substances so you can use that.

its satisfaction rate is 1200% , while cocaine (or heroine) the one after it is nearly 300% only .
Well i guess people are gona notice that you suddenly turned old in appearance in a few years =D
And teb2a khabberne when you get it done:P:Pmaybe we try it out on a guinea pig:P
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #7
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 4 Weeks Ago
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
Well i guess people are gona notice that you suddenly turned old in appearance in a few years =D
And teb2a khabberne when you get it done:P:Pmaybe we try it out on a guinea pig:P
no you missunderstood
he wanted to make and sell it

bas I'm not helping
1)it's immoral
2) legal pharmacists make more money anyway
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #8
Superman
Registered Member
 
Superman's Avatar
 
Last Online: 08-30-2009
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 103
Thanks: 71
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
no you missunderstood
he wanted to make and sell it

bas I'm not helping
1)it's immoral
2) legal pharmacists make more money anyway
I Don't wana see My dear systa in prison for drug dealing =D
But I'd voluteerly watch a guinea pig addicted to crystal meth:P
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #9
majousseh
Vcoderz Team
 
majousseh's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-15-2018
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 652
Thanks: 768
Thanked 983 Times in 468 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

i'll add:

-the potential risk to develop Pulmonary hypertension
-risk of addiction
-risk of cardio-vascular complication
-Psychiatric complications at high dosage or with withdrown

USA army has used a stimulant during the gulf war (methylphenidate?)
majousseh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to majousseh For This Useful Post:
Superman (03-10-2009)
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Health & Science Room

Tags
drug, hell, scares



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share