Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > The Multimedia Room

Notices

The Multimedia Room music, videos, photos, loops, etc...

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2007   #1
General
Administrator
 
General's Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-25-2011
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,191
Thanks: 525
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,461 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

Vcoderz.Com

this video will be available for download in 2 days!
Enjoy it...


__________________
signature

Last edited by Justin; 07-12-2007 at 11:48 AM.
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #2
General
Administrator
 
General's Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-25-2011
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,191
Thanks: 525
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,461 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

now available on VcoderZ main page

__________________
signature
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #3
J()e
Registered Member
 
J()e's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-13-2011
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,530
Thanks: 1,762
Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

gr8 video,i have a question is this when gma was ka2id jeish? if yes lei ma sta3malon?
__________________
[
J()e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #4
BG
Registered Member
 
BG's Avatar
 
Last Online: 07-15-2010
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 787
Thanks: 38
Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

where is the download? its youtube
BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #5
General
Administrator
 
General's Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-25-2011
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,191
Thanks: 525
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,461 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lf rabieh
gr8 video,i have a question is this when gma was ka2id jeish? if yes lei ma sta3malon?
it was a war by syria on lebanon not by lebanon on syria, it can't be used
__________________
signature
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #6
J()e
Registered Member
 
J()e's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-13-2011
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,530
Thanks: 1,762
Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

Quote:

where is the download? its youtube
ok,bass la yo5lass el video copy the url and past it http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php
and save the file bass 3mello el extension.flv
w ba3den go to www.download.com download flv player so u can watch it when u download it
__________________
[
J()e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #7
General
Administrator
 
General's Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-25-2011
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,191
Thanks: 525
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,461 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lf rabieh
ok,bass la yo5lass el video copy the url and past it http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php
and save the file bass 3mello el extension.flv
w ba3den go to www.download.com download flv player so u can watch it when u download it
it's available here: http://www.vcoderz.com/mn/dl.php?t=1&id=1032


btw, thanks to Mandy, she's behind this file
__________________
signature
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #8
lebanese_a
Registered Member
 
lebanese_a's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-15-2018
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 31
Thanked 213 Times in 151 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Smile Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

Those are not Mirages, The last sortie of the mirage where in the Battle of Damour, they bombed some palestino/syrian position w they where grounded ever since.

Those plane are Hawker Hunters (akid not Mirage III, the mirage has a totally different wing form).

W bi khsous flying during the Syrian invasion of Lebanon:

1- Rami there is no law that says you can't use plane when under attack or only attackers can use planes!!

2- Bas mich honeh l ossa, the problem is:
2.1: The syrian have air superiority, those are a couple of 1958 planes, while Syrians had last generation Soviet Migs.
2.2: Three of those planes attacked Druze positions before the invasion: one was shut down, the pilot barely managed to eject to the sea, one was badly damaged and did a forced landing in Byblos, and one escaped to cyprus.

W bil nesbeh lal helicos those are ya Gazelle(most probably) ya Allouette(Doubt it)
lebanese_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #9
General
Administrator
 
General's Avatar
 
Last Online: 11-25-2011
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,191
Thanks: 525
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,461 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebanese_a
Those are not Mirages, The last sortie of the mirage where in the Battle of Damour, they bombed some palestino/syrian position w they where grounded ever since.

Those plane are Hawker Hunters (akid not Mirage III, the mirage has a totally different wing form).

W bi khsous flying during the Syrian invasion of Lebanon:

1- Rami there is no law that says you can't use plane when under attack or only attackers can use planes!!

2- Bas mich honeh l ossa, the problem is:
2.1: The syrian have air superiority, those are a couple of 1958 planes, while Syrians had last generation Soviet Migs.
2.2: Three of those planes attacked Druze positions before the invasion: one was shut down, the pilot barely managed to eject to the sea, one was badly damaged and did a forced landing in Byblos, and one escaped to cyprus.

W bil nesbeh lal helicos those are ya Gazelle(most probably) ya Allouette(Doubt it)
thanks for the info dude i knew nothing abt these planes, but what I meant concerning attacking using planes, lebanon had no targets like the syrians had

and concerning the helicopters, i'm sure these are not gazelles... gazelles are ways smaller
__________________
signature
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #10
jadkhoury33
Registered Member
 
jadkhoury33's Avatar
 
Last Online: 10-25-2008
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebanese Mirage Air Planes and Rocket Launcher Helicopters

haydol msh mirage, esmon "hawker hunter"
jadkhoury33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > The Multimedia Room

Tags
air, helicopters, launcher, lebanese, mirage, planes, rocket



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share