Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > The Multimedia Room

Notices

The Multimedia Room music, videos, photos, loops, etc...

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2009   #1
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default Eminem Disses Mariah carey

Quote:
Eminem dropped a new diss song directed at former girlfriend Mariah Carey, and her husband of a year Nick Cannon called "The Warning"[The Warning Lyrics], he takes shot after shot at the singer, from spilling details on sex acts the two had while dating and compromising pictures he has of the singer, and makes it clear this is a "Warning Shot". Other allegations include her being mentally unstable, and telling Nick he got played by Mariah.
Mariaaahh did it ever occur to you that i still have pictures however you prefer to do and that goes for Nick too faggot you think im scurred of you you gonna ruin my career you better get one like im gonna sit and fight with you over some **** ***** cunt that made me put up with her psycho ass over 6 months and only spread her legs to let me hit once yeah what you gonna say im lucky tell the public that i was so ugly that you ****ing had to be drunk to **** me second base what the **** you tell Nick pumpkin second week we were dry humpin that has to count for somethin
Taking even more shots at Nick Cannon, Em tells him to get his wife to stop taking shots at him, in reference to Mariah portraying him in her music video for her single "Obsessed", or he will keep going at them and claims to have "enough dirt on you to murder you".
wanna hear some wick wack i got the same exact tat thats on Nicks back im obsessed now oh g that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee wow Mariah i didnt expect you to go balls out ***** shut the **** up before i put all them phone calls out you made at my house while you were wildin out before Nick when yous was on my dick ill give you something to smile about how many times did you fly to my house still trying to count you better shut your lying mouth if you dont want nick finding out you probably think cuz since its been so long if i had something on you i woulda done it by now on the contrary Mary Poppins im mixing a studio session down and sending it in to mastering to make it loud enough dirt on you to murder you this is what the **** i do
He also calls Cannon a faggot and mocks the Mariah Carey tattoo on his back. He returned to previous allegation he has made as well when referencing phone calls Mariah made to him in the past. The only nice thing he has to say in the song, is when he thanked Dr. Dre for a "sick track".
SOURCE------------------------

halhoula (08-08-2009)
Old 08-03-2009   #2
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > The Multimedia Room

Tags
carey, disses, eminem, mariah