Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby ę Everything and everywhere. Ľ

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2009   #241
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
What if it turned out that the Big Bang was preceded by something, you will backpedal and say God created that thing too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Assumptions ... assumptions. Just like me assuming now Big Bang is The God itself.
you really showed how ignorant you are just now

Look up the big bang on wikipedia 3ammo you'll see what type of singularity existed before the big bang

walla la 2ellak la2 nothing just blew up to form something And that nothing came out of nothing

w la2 welli bida77ik aktar men hek houwwe eno you guys say: even if there was something (the singularity)...then it came out of nowhere and just created itself to come into being

Really...Get a clue


__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا

Last edited by Kain; 10-10-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #242
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
deAtheganized...back when he was still an atheist...made a very very good point...

If we say that there is an invisible apple on the table you can't tell the other to prove to you why there isn't an invisible apple on the table. It's up to you to show that it IS there.

My comment is:
So far we have given many many logical arguments that were left unanswered and have not been refuted since the beginning of this thread. They were rather avoided.
All that the atheists or agnostics had to show for it was: God doesn't exist because there are natural disasters and hungry people in africa. And that record is still played over and over again.

I mean really.....?
Let me tell you the incorrect in what you just said:
1) These arguments were not proof.
2) These arguments were actually replied to.
3) Religious people couldn't reply to the replies.
4) The people of Africa and natural disasters were like 1% of the arguments offered by Atheists here.

How can you debate if in a couple of sentences about religion you made four incorrect or misleading claims.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #243
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
you really showed how ignorant you are just now

Look up the big bang on wikipedia 3ammo you'll see what type of singularity existed before the big bang

walla la 2ellak la2 nothing just blew up to form something And that nothing came out of nothing

w la2 welli bida77ik aktar men hek houwwe eno you guys say: even if there was something (the singularity)...then it came out of nowhere and just created itself to come into being

Really...Get a clue
That wasn't the point of what I said. I offered the same argument against Systa before, you didn't even open your mouth to reply. Now just because I put it in another form, you try to score a point.

The point of my argument was that you cannot define God without religion. Anything that turns out to have created the world would automatically become God according to Mr Google's assumptions. If Scientists names the Big Bang, He would say God. If they named it another thing, he would backpedal and name it God too. Anyway, I replied to it with the God-complexity argument. Why don't you reply to that ? Also how is that that God is the same one who will put us in Hell or Heaven ?
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #244
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Let me tell you the incorrect in what you just said:
1) These arguments were not proof.
logic is proof in this case.
If you want materialistic proof then why are you debating? God is not material...he woulnd't be God if he was

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
2) These arguments were actually replied to.
I don't know about you but i've been following up on this thread since it was created and took part in every debate that was in this thread.
No they were not replied to. For more info seek earlier pages or i would recommend eating fish to jog up your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
3) Religious people couldn't reply to the replies.
Yes we did...that just followed by the all famous : why ban eating pork??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
4) The people of Africa and natural disasters were like 1% of the arguments offered by Atheists here.
These are the arguments that were constantly repeated and refuted time and time again. This is by no means an argument against God's existence ya abou logic.

We are here to say if God exists or not...not what God is...so by saying God doesn't exist because bad things happen...well then that would just be illogical and a sign of clear iq deficiency

But we were so gracious to debate you based on the idea of God being the ultimate good no more

Before debating based on "what is God...is he good or bad" you will debate based on if God exists or not ba3den mneb2a mne7ke 3an sifeto

This is the point of the thread...to debate his existence...this hereby brings all your arguments down to a number of 0


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
How can you debate if in a couple of sentences about religion you made four incorrect or misleading claims.
Incorrect...eh hay hiyye tla3 3al baranda fi fyoole 3am bettir men 3endak
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا

Last edited by Kain; 10-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #245
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
You are saying that since something is very highly unlikely due to being complex (the existence of the universe), then something else must have designed it. However, God must be even more complex from what he created, therefore he must be even more highly unlikely to exist than what he created. Your logic is flawed.
Are you attributing God's perfection as being complex??
By the universe's complexity we are referring to the intricate design of matter. Not that the universe is perfect.
Our argument in this case is that such intricate design must necessarily have a creator...and that the singularity has a creator since it cannot have come to be out of nothing.
Once we get to the point of God's existence THEN mne7ke if he's perfect or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Also how is that that God is the same one who will put us in Hell or Heaven ?
w wein l meshekle??
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #246
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
logic is proof in this case.
If you want materialistic proof then why are you debating? God is not material...he woulnd't be God if he was
Let me make it simple for you. "A moved has to have a mover which is God" might seem logical but it includes an assumption therefore it is not a proof.

Quote:
I don't know about you but i've been following up on this thread since it was created and took part in every debate that was in this thread.
No they were not replied to. For more info seek earlier pages or i would recommend eating fish to jog up your brain.
Yeh I was backing you up in the beginning of this thread too.

Quote:
These are the arguments that were constantly repeated and refuted time and time again. This is by no means an argument against God's existence ya abou logic.

We are here to say if God exists or not...not what God is...so by saying God doesn't exist because bad things happen...well then that would just be illogical and a sign of clear iq deficiency

But we were so gracious to debate you based on the idea of God being the ultimate good no more

Before debating based on "what is God...is he good or bad" you will debate based on if God exists or not ba3den mneb2a mne7ke 3an sifeto

This is the point of the thread...that brings all your arguments down to a number of 0



Incorrect...eh hay hiyye tla3 3al baranda fi fyoole 3am bettir men 3endak:hawhaw"

Wait, wait so now you only want to prove the existence of a non-religious God. Thank you for showing how you like to backpedal too.

Add upon the incorrect claims before, one more:
Atheism is not a religion. You act all happy as if when you think you scored a point you have achieved some divine level or something. God shouldn't care less if you prove yourself right, and if he does, what a loser he is, that all-knowing, all-powerful being happy over some guy like you proving that an all powerful guy exists.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #247
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb
 
Sheriff Ice's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-05-2018
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 1,348
Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Very nice contribution.

So you are a follower of :



It seems you are a follower of both.

God does not exist because you can't give me one proof that he does. 3ajabak halla2 ?
Guess What Dear

Yes i am follower for both of them :E and i am proud

And guess what more, you will spend your life trying to deny GOD existence,
While ill be spending my life with internal peace because of my beliefs.

PS: I think i am one of the first people who where atheist in this forum, i used to face all this forum on my own.
I dont think i need to classify me what i am.

When i Wrote this i think lots of members in here used to say that this is insane:

Quote:
Between perfection and humanity a huge space,
Each one of you seek perfection, I do seek perfection, I seek to be a "God"
I am almost perfect, you want to be like me, yeah, im sure about.

You are thinking about my ego, DONT!!!!
You can be ,
Why donít you seek to be Gods!!!!!
They say no one can be perfect, actually "lies". Perfection exists!!!
You ask me how?! You will tell me that GOD, the almighty; some find him full of mistakes!
I tell you, you are right, who said GOD is perfect?!
I am not seeking to be GOD im seeking to be "a God" a freelancer "God", I am not asking even people to beleive my exsitence eventhough I exist.
Human I am, God i will be, and God I am.
You are Wondering, isnít perfect being flawless?! Isnít it making any mistakes?!
Isnít perfect means having no negative side in your personality, being the best, the fastest, and the smartest?!

I am.
You will tell me that I have to better than every single human being that exists.
I can, I am sure about that, it may take time, but time doesnít count in perfection.
Now, you will tell me that if everyone can be "GodĒ, than someone is going to be a better "God" than you?!

I dont seek perfection in your eyes, I seek it in mine, I am the best.
My arrogance may hurt me but it will not kill me.

Ego will make me a better "God".
I believe in flawlessness, in unlimited power.
This was a stupid thing a wrote

ANW life is a journey, you still young you still think you will be able to solve the mystery of the universe, you will have lot of things to learn.

This issue is not about having a proof to believe well if so we should be Bill gates worshipers.

This issue is beyond materials it is beyond our physical world, you cannot believe , you cannot understand, and you think you are able to fight it, you are wrong, you will reach one day and you will feel how much you tinny and useless in this word.
__________________
http://www.gamync.com Lebanese Produced Mobiles Games by http://www.sync.com.lb
Sheriff Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #248
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 4 Weeks Ago
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Ice View Post
to all the atheist in here:

this is the BIG UGLY FAT TRUTH:

GOD Exist whether U ADMIT it or not
GOD Exist whether u like it or not

Give one example that shows that god does not exist
give one example that he does
besides the bible that we don't know who wrote it and what has changed in it, and the miracle stories that only priests and christian TVs talk about and that never made it in any real news paper

Obama's dog made headlines in the newyork times and cnn
jesus's miracles never did sorry to say
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #249
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
Let me make it simple for you. "A moved has to have a mover which is God" might seem logical but it includes an assumption therefore it is not a proof.
Hayde baynak w bein google...yes i thanked his posts bas hol mesh 7akyete i tend to debate differently.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Wait, wait so now you only want to prove the existence of a non-religious God. Thank you for showing how you like to backpedal too.
This thread is about the existence of God...not the God mentioned in religions

We were all wrong to jump into the debate where we directly talked about the presence of the God mentioned in religions rather than the existence of God himself. L tafasil bteje ba3den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Add upon the incorrect claims before, one more:
Atheism is not a religion. You act all happy as if when you think you scored a point you have achieved some divine level or something. God shouldn't care less if you prove yourself right, and if he does, what a loser he is, that all-knowing, all-powerful being happy over some guy like you proving that an all powerful guy exists.
1- 3assabet to2borne??

2- Min 2al atheism is a religion?? i KNOW i didn't say that...or were you adressing it to someone else??

Are you sure you know who you're debating?
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
TAREKģ (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #250
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 4 Weeks Ago
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
This thread is about the existence of God...not the God mentioned in religions

We were all wrong to jump into the debate where we directly talked about the presence of the God mentioned in religions rather than the existence of God himself. L tafasil bteje ba3den.
it is futile to try and prove and disprove the existence of God
this is why we are arguing religion
no one can disprove God
no one can disprove the existence or non existence of a world in another dimension or whatever

we can only prove and disprove logics behind beliefs
so far my arguments were
christianity
FAIL
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share