Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby « Everything and everywhere. »

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2009   #261
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
1- I didn't assume that the singularity came out of nothing. This is the valid scientific theory related to the creation of the universe by the big bang.
The whole point was the following:
Your argument:
Earth and how everything started was intricately designed.
It must have an intelligent creator since such an intricately designed thing can't come out of nothing.
My argument:
That intelligent creator however, is the source of that intelligence that followed so it must be more intricately designed. Since it is more intricately designed, then the probability of it coming out of nothing is even less probable. So conclusion:

Even if the universe is highly unlikely to come out of nothing, It is still more likely that that less intelligent intricately designed universe started out of nothing than starting out of a more intelligent creator.



Quote:
2- Coming out of nothing is a time related matter. If you don't know have any knowledge of physics i would be more than happy to help.
Time is subject to relativity. It is a physical factor. Meaning that before the big bang time was not existant. The creator would necessarily have to be "eternal" since he is not affected by time. Time would be a result of his creation.
No no my point was not about time.


Quote:
Seriously...order a fish burger aw shi...i'm concerned...
God is the most powerful and most knowing so anything under his creation especially if included us must be perfect in our understanding, because we cannot fathom it. That is the point of intelligent design. If it's not perfect it's not God, so it could be done without God. uhh ??


KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #262
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Tayyib 3a rase he's nothing.
Ana 3layye barhin enno fi creator w enta 3lek tbarhin enno ana ghaltan.

Bet3assib l shaghle?? fiha kharaben byoot? 7ada met?




ana ma 2elet 3assabet because i was proving God...fi nes simply bi3assbo because the debate is not going where they want it to so they start shifting from one idea to another w bi3assbo coz they aren't getting anywhere

7aj tfassir 3a zaw2ak w stick to the debate kermel Allah
You are still inferring that atheism is a religion.

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!
- Friedrich Nietzsche

My opinions are a result of reasons. If you shattered those reasons, my opinion would not stand anymore and I wouldn't be arguing with you anymore. I am the enemy of bigotry and blind faith/truth.

So the point is only religions would 3assebboo if things were not going their way.
So conclusion: You are inferring Atheism is a religion.

And yes I need some food and some air, if I didn't reply, eh I'm probably reevaluating my aforementioned reasons, uhhh I mean having some time out ...
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #263
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member
 
SysTaMatIcS's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-17-2018
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,466
Thanks: 14,135
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
The problem is that Atheism is being seen as the proving-that-god-does-not-exist religion which is totally not true.

Atheism cannot be compared to a religion, atheism is not about proving that religion is wrong, it was found to focus on what is real and how to improve that reality and get humanity to a better place based on science ambition innovation...

If religion ever proves that god exists, atheism will be the first to accept it and back it and it won't affect its existence which is not the case with religion if god was proved wrong.

Why does religion face atheism most of the time?
It's simple, religion is the biggest obstacle against improvement, instead of working on getting the world go forward and accept changes and development according to human needs and evolution it puts limits and walls of basic living rules.

Look back into history, the eclipse, rain, earthquakes... used to be signs of god-mood and miracles; these were used too frequently by religions, once SCIENCE explained how these phenomenal works, religion just ignored those facts. They used to burn and behead people who claimed that the earth wasn't plate and were accused of being agents of the devil :P

Religion = Fantasies (They remain fantasies until proved otherwise)

Atheism = Science (Accept all kind of theories and philosophies, accept debates and all kind of results)

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned
Atheism, is a fundamentalist religion which dogmatically adheres to belief in the non-existence of the God that it doesn't believe in. It is a non-prophet organization, however it does have a few demigods such as Christopher Hitchens ,Richard Dawkins III and Edward Current, who have been designated as Class-A Snob Zombies. It is general knowledge that 95% of atheists are, in fact, a rare form of zombie-vampire hybrid (which, despite sounding kind of cool, is actually not, as evidenced by the current Atheist Spokesperson and ultra-zombie-vampire-in-chief, Edward Cullen). Thus, ideal ways to kill the undead scourge include waving crucifixes at them, showing outright displays of faith, and forcing them to watch Transformers, which has been scientifically proven to have an anti-non-God index of 204. Modern anthropologists note that Atheism is as boring as hell, which Atheists don't believe in either. Ironically, by preaching about how God doesn't exist, Atheists have become just as annoying as their enemies.

Because Athe is regarded as the highest and most advanced being in the universe, communication between Her and Her lowly creations is regarded as a blasphemous concept in Atheism. Atheists believe that to regard oneself as so important that Athe the almighty has time to stop watching TV just to listen your prayers is the ultimate case of egotism.


A Fundamentalist Atheist


Athe killing God using a nuclear flamethrower.

__________________
problems of performance appraisal is that it sucks to memorize them
SysTaMatIcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #264
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
The whole point was the following:
Your argument:
Earth and how everything started was intricately designed.
It must have an intelligent creator since such an intricately designed thing can't come out of nothing.
My argument:
That intelligent creator however, is the source of that intelligence that followed so it must be more intricately designed. Since it is more intricately designed, then the probability of it coming out of nothing is even less probable. So conclusion:

Even if the universe is highly unlikely to come out of nothing, It is still more likely that that less intelligent intricately designed universe started out of nothing than starting out of a more intelligent creator.



No no my point was not about time.
eh bas to2borne my point was about time!!
you're saying "came out of nothing"...it can't "come out of nothing" if there is no timeline to begin with..kermel hek jebet siret God being eternal...because time is a creation. God is not affected by time....God cannot "come out of nothing"


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
God is the most powerful and most knowing so anything under his creation especially if included us must be perfect in our understanding, because we cannot fathom it.
How does THIS entail THAT??

wein l link bayneton?? kif wsolet men God being all powerful la all creations being necessarily perfect ( w law in our understanding)?...again you're assuming with no logical link between your points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
That is the point of intelligent design. If it's not perfect it's not God, so it could be done without God.
1- As Google already pointed out. Perfection is relative. The creator's perfection is surely different than the creation's perfection ( if that creation does ever achieve perfection).

2- The point of intelligent design is that the creator is intelligentmesh if it's not perfect it's not God...kif wsolet la could be done without God?
Even if intelligent design entailed God being perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
uhh ??
eh ba3rif...wadi7 men 7akyak ennak daye3...my advice is: debate based on something concrete w r7am 7alak w don't debate for the sake of debating
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا

Last edited by Kain; 10-10-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #265
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
eh bas to2borne my point was:
you're saying "came out of nothing"...it can't "come out of nothing" if there is no timeline to begin with..kermel hek jebet siret God being eternal...because time is a creation. God is not affected by time....God cannot "come out of nothing"
You are ASSUMING God cannot be affected by time and cannot come out of nothing. This is ridiculous. You just jumped from defining God as the source of the intricately designed universe into giving giving him certain attributes about not being affected by time. How is that ? Did you even prove he exists so that you can say that he is not affected by time ? Yalla more fallacies just to pass time. I won't go into the fact that actually time is irrelevant to both. You are still using the famous formula that gets religious people excited every time:

1)God exists
2)Therefore, God exists
The first time I saw this joke , I thought it was silly. Not until I actually saw it being practiced that I realized how significant and symbolizing it is.




Quote:
How does THIS entail THAT??

wein l link bayneton?? kif wsolet men God being all powerful la all creations being necessarily perfect ( w law in our understanding)?...again you're assuming with no logical link between your points.


1- As Google already pointed out. Perfection is relative. The creator's perfection is surely different than the creation's perfection ( if that creation does ever achieve perfection).

2- The point of intelligent design is that the creator is intelligent and Perfect...kif wsolet la could be done without God?
Even if intelligent design entailed God being perfect.
Perfect in our understanding because we cannot achieve it. I liked to put a roof for perfect complete without trivial and unimportant details. People can call the tiniest insignificant thing perfect for some apparent unknown standard.
Intelligent design means everything has to be done by an intelligent creator. Therefore the roof I put is achieved. If it can be done without an intelligent designer it means it doesn't have to be complete and it can have trivial unimportant details. This is the case of our universe.

In religion, Universe is said to be very intelligently designed simply because it is very complex. But complexity here means God put very trivial stuff in this world and didn't make this world in one simple form to serve the purpose he put. He comes here to judge us. If it was intelligently designed why would he just not serve the purpose he put exactly, why would he need infinite galaxies. He is the most powerful. He can put everything in very very less complex form to serve his purpose. If anything complexity means that there was no purpose served and it was just done during growing progress. In this case trivial and unimportant "accessories" WILL survive which is the case of evolution. I am not saying that this is proof but evaluating the two cases, you now have a much better alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS
Atheism, is a fundamentalist religion which dogmatically adheres to belief in the non-existence of the God that it doesn't believe in. It is a non-prophet organization, however it does have a few demigods such as Christopher Hitchens ,Richard Dawkins III and Edward Current, who have been designated as Class-A Snob Zombies. It is general knowledge that 95% of atheists are, in fact, a rare form of zombie-vampire hybrid (which, despite sounding kind of cool, is actually not, as evidenced by the current Atheist Spokesperson and ultra-zombie-vampire-in-chief, Edward Cullen). Thus, ideal ways to kill the undead scourge include waving crucifixes at them, showing outright displays of faith, and forcing them to watch Transformers, which has been scientifically proven to have an anti-non-God index of 204. Modern anthropologists note that Atheism is as boring as hell, which Atheists don't believe in either. Ironically, by preaching about how God doesn't exist, Atheists have become just as annoying as their enemies.

Because Athe is regarded as the highest and most advanced being in the universe, communication between Her and Her lowly creations is regarded as a blasphemous concept in Atheism. Atheists believe that to regard oneself as so important that Athe the almighty has time to stop watching TV just to listen your prayers is the ultimate case of egotism.


A Fundamentalist Atheist
You and George Bush actually would have a great time together. He thinks exactly like you.

Anyway I'm seriously tired of pseudo-intellectuals trying to act all-knowing on me. ( perhaps they acquired that trait from their God) If you think I'm talking bullshit just because I am a 17 year old who is opposing 99.9% of the Lebanese population, I will refer you to widely known individuals like Charles Darwin's work or Richard Dawkins or Bertrand Russell , etc. As I previously stated, The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins is very simple and describes everything so fluidly. Ignorance of something doesn't mean proof it isn't true. So ignorance of such works and such writings and such arguments are your fault. If you can't bother, it's frankly your loss. Otherwise you could always answer my questions about Heaven and Hell and the ultimate purpose of the universe and all the questions I posted in this thread. As for bigots like Sherrif_Ice, well simply take a look at my signature.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #266
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
You are ASSUMING God cannot be affected by time and cannot come out of nothing. This is ridiculous. You just jumped from defining God as the source of the intricately designed universe into giving giving him certain attributes about not being affected by time. How is that ? Did you even prove he exists so that you can say that he is not affected by time ?
yiii 3a 7anna....
tayyeb apparently this is too intellectually advanced for you fa i'll tune it down la 3yoonak.

You say: God..if he existed...can come out of nothing.

I say: This is not possible...because coming out of whatever...nothing...something...requires a certain timeline...

ya3ne before that was nothing...after there became something....which is the importance of time here.
if you're saying it came out of nothing...then you're taking timeline into consideration.

What i'm saying is---> Time is a result of the existence of space...it is relative. I'm sure you've heard of 3d...well there is 4d...the 4th dimension being time if you are following Minkowski space.

Put 4d aside, studies of singularities and mathematical equations have also shown that in the singularity before the big bang time was meaningless(as other singularities...such as black holes)...meaning that in singularities the laws of physics do not apply. Time is but a creation. If God is influenced by time then he is simply not omnipotent, since time would hold power over God.

7aj tsheri3 la tsheri3...get a clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Yalla more fallacies just to pass time. I won't go into the fact that actually time is irrelevant to both.You are still using the famous formula that gets religious people excited every time:

1)God exists
2)Therefore, God exists
The first time I saw this joke , I thought it was silly. Not until I actually saw it being practiced that I realized how significant and symbolizing it is.
If you're not up to the debate or can't answer then i recommend not answering instead of saying nonsense. If what i'm saying is too much for you to comprehend or understand then i would think again before debating anyone. You clearly don't have what it takes if these simple concepts aren't getting through to you.

Fish burger...walla byenfa3...kellon 4000L.L...eza baddak ana ba3tik




Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Perfect in our understanding because we cannot achieve it. I liked to put a roof for perfect complete without trivial and unimportant details. People can call the tiniest insignificant thing perfect for some apparent unknown standard.
Irrelevant...in this case it's a figure of speech...ballash ybal3it bel 7ake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Intelligent design means everything has to be done by an intelligent creator. Therefore the roof I put is achieved. If it can be done without an intelligent designer it means it doesn't have to be complete and it can have trivial unimportant details. This is the case of our universe.

In religion, Universe is said to be very intelligently designed simply because it is very complex. But complexity here means God put very trivial stuff in this world and didn't make this world in one simple form to serve the purpose he put.
Trivial stuff in our world?? such as what? b7ayete ma ttalla3et 3a shi khel2o Allah w la2ayto trivial fa tfaddal dakhilak at7efna bel trivial things in our world

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
He comes here to judge us. If it was intelligently designed why would he just not serve the purpose he put exactly, why would he need infinite galaxies. He is the most powerful. He can put everything in very very less complex form to serve his purpose. If anything complexity means that there was no purpose served and it was just done during growing progress. In this case trivial and unimportant "accessories" WILL survive which is the case of evolution. I am not saying that this is proof but evaluating the two cases, you now have a much better alternative.
You're talking about the creation of infinite galaxies for trivial matters as if you are so SURE that we are the only people in the universe
Edgard was right you DO think the whole world revolves around us
Everything has a purpose. If it is of no use to us it doesn't mean it doesn't have a purpose. ( tzakkar the world does not revolve around us)



Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Anyway I'm seriously tired of pseudo-intellectuals trying to act all-knowing on me. ( perhaps they acquired that trait from their God)
Pseudo-intellectuals??
Yeslam rasak nshallah wadi7 ennak mosakkaf min 2addak ya baaaash

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
If you think I'm talking bullshit just because I am a 17 year old who is opposing 99.9% of the Lebanese population,
Here's the thing....w it's really funny
Eh eh it's funny walla
Rakkiz ma3e hon la testaw3ib l fekra
We actually think you're talking bullshit because that's what you're actually doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
I will refer you to widely known individuals like Charles Darwin's work or Richard Dawkins or Bertrand Russell , etc. As I previously stated, The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins is very simple and describes everything so fluidly. Ignorance of something doesn't mean proof it isn't true. So ignorance of such works and such writings and such arguments are your fault. If you can't bother, it's frankly your loss.
No no please don't refer me dakhilak

Yay so you've read a couple of books good for you
I don't need to read every single book written by an atheist to know what they say in them
I've read my share of books and in particular those that focus on philosophy Particuarly during high school...our teacher was an atheist and made us do alot of reading and discuss God's existence in class

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Otherwise you could always answer my questions about Heaven and Hell and the ultimate purpose of the universe and all the questions I posted in this thread.
Your questions belong in another thread. You have still done nothing whatsoever to refute the idea of God's existence but concentrated more on refuting the idea of a good God or a perfect God.
The arguments that you have provided that relate to this thread still amount to 0. mabrookin 3lek enta

signed: An intellectual that has read more than a couple of books w bye2dar ykammil bi debate bala ma ybal3it.
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا

Last edited by Kain; 10-10-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #267
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
You are still inferring that atheism is a religion.

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!
- Friedrich Nietzsche

My opinions are a result of reasons. If you shattered those reasons, my opinion would not stand anymore and I wouldn't be arguing with you anymore. I am the enemy of bigotry and blind faith/truth.

So the point is only religions would 3assebboo if things were not going their way.
So conclusion: You are inferring Atheism is a religion.
no all people actually can get mad if things weren't going their way...baddak t2elle ma fi atheist bi3assib when debating religion??

I know enough to know that atheism is not a religion. Don't try to classify me in your narrow ended mind. I know what my stances are w eza i think atheism is a religion kent b2ellak w ma beste7e because my stances are based on logic.

Now 3anjad bayyanle ennak 3am bet3assib aktar w aktar
roo2 ma badda hal2ad...

Ma khtarab baytak you will still graduate from college and get a job...7ayetak ba3da eddemak 7aram tekhrob 7alak 3a hek to3sibe
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #268
KeXasthur
Registered Member
 
KeXasthur's Avatar
 
Last Online: 12-17-2012
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 319
Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
yiii 3a 7anna....
tayyeb apparently this is too intellectually advanced for you fa i'll tune it down la 3yoonak.

You say: God..if he existed...can come out of nothing.

I say: This is not possible...because coming out of whatever...nothing...something...requires a certain timeline...

ya3ne before that was nothing...after there became something....which is the importance of time here.
if you're saying it came out of nothing...then you're taking timeline into consideration.

What i'm saying is---> Time is a result of the existence of space...it is relative. I'm sure you've heard of 3d...well there is 4d...the 4th dimension being time if you are following Minkowski space.
This is just a piece of bullshit to be honest. It has nothing to do with anything.
Coming out of nothing only initiates time. And even so timeline is not important. Stop blabbering about timeline and using sarcasm to hide your inadequacy to debate. You are really appearing very childish.


Quote:
Put aside, studies of singularities have also shown that in the singularity before the big bang time was meaningless(as other singularities...such as black holes)...meaning that in singularities the laws of physics do not apply. Time is but a creation. If God is influenced by time then he is simply not omnipotent, since time would hold power over God.

7aj tsheri3 la tsheri3...get a clue.
1)God Exists
2)Therefore God exists

Ya 7abeeebi kam marra issa baddak t3eeda hay ?? We are debating if God exists and what does Kain do ? Comes and tell me because he exists , he must exists.


Quote:
If you're not up to the debate or can't answer then i recommend not answering instead of saying nonsense. If what i'm saying is too much for you to comprehend or understand then i would think again before debating anyone. You clearly don't have what it takes if these simple concepts aren't getting through to you.
Dude you are at the most refering to the God of gaps. If you never have the capacity to understand how weak the god of gaps is, you surely don't have the right to say I'm not able to comprehend you.


Quote:
Trivial stuff in our world?? such as what? b7ayete ma ttalla3et 3a shi khel2o Allah w la2ayto trivial fa tfaddal dakhilak at7efna bel trivial things in our world
LOOOOOOL You say the world is complex when it serves you and not when it doesn't serve you. The world is very complex , but not intelligent not designed. It is very complex because it has infinite galaxies and supernovas, and you know all these stuff you see in mvoies and pictures. That shows that there was a "struggle" in the process of building it. In other words, If God wanted to serve his purpose ( which is why he created the world), he wouldn't need all this space. His absolute all powerfulness, all-knowingness should have qualified him to do a world in a more straightforward and less complex form in order to serve his purpose. You want to know more trivial stuff ? Read some books about evolution. Hell if you think this will hurt your faith just go to wikipeida and you will see a lot of points. Eveolution on the other hand requires complexity. And since it serves no purpose because it is not guided and not designed , then all the "accessories" are something given in the process of evolution.

Quote:
You're talking about the creation of infinite galaxies for trivial matters as if you are so SURE that we are the only people around which the universe revolves
Edgard was right you DO think the whole world revolves around us
Everything has a purpose. If it is of no use to us it doesn't mean it doesn't have a purpose. ( tzakkar the world does not revolve around us)
Our God was made to us hehe, and what purpose are you talking about again ? Don't you feel redundant when you just assign unknown purposes everywhere. Is this the religion green card ? If what you just said doesn't qualify to the most delusional post I don't know, what is.

Also the galaxy thing is only one example. haha. The whole point is not about galaxies. It's about the complete complexity of everything including you. You are very complex and you didn't need to be very complex. If we are but a mean to serve a purpose we didn't have to be complex. Just like Your God needed billion of years after "creating" the universe to "create" man. What was he thinking ? trying to act more complex too by taking more time to contemplate ? Redundant !!!

Quote:
Here's the thing....w it's really funny
Eh eh it's funny walla
Rakkiz ma3e hon la testaw3ib l fekra
We actually think you're talking bullshit because that's what you're actually doing
Grow up. Seriously. You started laughing ever since you started posting. You have been assigned your faith and you come here claiming you are some free thinker who knows every way how to reason. I pity you. Keep hiding behind your sarcasm. Besides I'm not surprised you show off with your sarcasm everywhere In all threads and put avatars about it that it has symbolized you. And now you are also using it to hide behind it.

Quote:
Yay so you've read a couple of books good for you
This was supposed to be a serious topic.
Quote:
I don't need to read every single book written by an atheist to know what
You can read only one.

Quote:
they say in them
I've read my share of books and in particular those that focus on philosophy Particuarly during high school...our teacher was an atheist and made us do alot of reading and discuss God's existence in class
eh eh, you read philosophy, but you don't know it's not equal to atheism. I can make sure right now you never read a book about it. Plus as I said philosophy is not atheism. Atheism is way more connected to biology than anything including philosophy which it is hardly connected to and reading philosophy will never take you anywhere to understand anything about atheism.


Quote:
Your questions belong in another thread. You have still done nothing whatsoever to refute the idea of God's existence but concentrated more on refuting the idea of a good God or a perfect God.
The arguments that you have provided that relate to this thread still amount to 0. mabrookin 3lek enta
Complexity argument is enough because it shatters the whole theories which are ONLY built on the God of gaps!


Anyway, I'm still interested in God's ultimate purpose ! ( since religious people like you play the easy and safe way by saying God exists, uhhhh and then use your green card to say he wanted to do that and wanted to do that and go on assigning purposes for everything.)

Remember, if you want to see how weak you are, you still didn't even begin to debate about the God of religion, but rather still proving that some supernatural being which can be totally nothing exists, so I don't understand why you are so excited and sarcastic in this thread. You will NEVER disappoint me if you proved God exists. But I , apparently, will devastate you simply because as I said my opinion is built on reason which could change when better reasons are found. Your opinion is built on a scripture craved in your head and it is very hard to remove its power from your head. Evolution books talk about how that process happens by the way. So anything you say about me getting mad is sounding pretty funny to me. In short, my identity is the power of reason, not whatever religious clan I belong to.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeXasthur For This Useful Post:
mr_j (12-02-2009), xcoder (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #269
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
This is just a piece of bullshit to be honest. It has nothing to do with anything.
Coming out of nothing only initiates time. And even so timeline is not important. Stop blabbering about timeline and using sarcasm to hide your inadequacy to debate. You are really appearing very childish.
this is science.
This is astronomy.
This is physics
source: A brief history of time by stephen hawking.

If you think this is bullshit then i am convinced that you are just debating for the sake of debating. You are not open to other opinions in any way shape of form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
1)God Exists
2)Therefore God exists

Ya 7abeeebi kam marra issa baddak t3eeda hay ?? We are debating if God exists and what does Kain do ? Comes and tell me because he exists , he must exists.
See what i mean by iq challenged??

I was telling you eno IF God was influenced by time then he would not be God.
IFFFFFF
bta3rif to2ra to2borne?

If basic physics can't get through your head then there is no hope in you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Dude you are at the most refering to the God of gaps. If you never have the capacity to understand how weak the god of gaps is, you surely don't have the right to say I'm not able to comprehend you.
Yes i do
Because you're unable to comprehend anything i say w betfassir 3a zaw2ak lli ana 3am 2oolo. Khalas akhadet fekra 3anne w mesh newe tghayyera w you keep repeating yourself.

It's not because you're 17. But all you say is total BS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
LOOOOOOL You say the world is complex when it serves you and not when it doesn't serve you. The world is very complex , but not intelligent not designed. It is very complex because it has infinite galaxies and supernovas, and you know all these stuff you see in mvoies and pictures. That shows that there was a "struggle" in the process of building it. In other words, If God wanted to serve his purpose ( which is why he created the world),he wouldn't need all this space. His absolute all powerfulness, all-knowingness should have qualified him to do a world in a more straightforward and less complex form in order to serve his purpose. You want to know more trivial stuff ? Read some books about evolution. Hell if you think this will hurt your faith just go to wikipeida and you will see a lot of points. Eveolution on the other hand requires complexity. And since it serves no purpose because it is not guided and not designed , then all the "accessories" are something given in the process of evolution.
God doesn't have a purpose. God gives purpose
His all knowingness is exactly why this world should be made more complex and more intricately designed.
And yes evolution is guided. There is no reason why it cannot be guided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Our God was made to us hehe, and what purpose are you talking about again ? Don't you feel redundant when you just assign unknown purposes everywhere. Is this the religion green card ? If what you just said doesn't qualify to the most delusional post I don't know, what is.
You were the one who started the whole trivial creation thing not me
I just told you that i see that everything has a purpose and nothing as trivial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Also the galaxy thing is only one example. haha. The whole point is not about galaxies. It's about the complete complexity of everything including you. You are very complex and you didn't need to be very complex.
Already answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
If we are but a mean to serve a purpose we didn't have to be complex. Just like Your God needed billion of years after "creating" the universe to "create" man. What was he thinking ? trying to act more complex too by taking more time to contemplate ? Redundant !!!
Again...you act as if we were the first creatures to be created.
Illogical...repetitive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Grow up. Seriously. You started laughing ever since you started posting. You have been assigned your faith and you come here claiming you are some free thinker who knows every way how to reason.
Yes because all that BS you're posting really makes me laugh
ana ensen bashoush you're going to hold that against me?
Not all people are emos
Yes i know how to reason la halla2 ma bal3atet and i have not switched men mawdoo3 la tene...u did over and over again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
I pity you.
La2 dakheelak i need your approval
bisharafak ma ken ma3e 7a22? ma 3assabet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Keep hiding behind your sarcasm.
i'm not hiding anything. lli bi 2albe 3a ras l sene there's nothing wrong with sarcasm it's widely used and accepted as a very witty form of debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Besides I'm not surprised you show off with your sarcasm everywhere In all threads and put avatars about it that it has symbolized you.
damn proud of it too
Not just anyone can be sarcastic you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
And now you are also using it to hide behind it.
Again with the hiding
What exactly is it that i am hiding?


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
This was supposed to be a serious topic.
It is...so stop polluting it with BS. The more BS you post the more sarcastic i get

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
You can read only one.
eh eh, you read philosophy, but you don't know it's not equal to atheism. I can make sure right now you never read a book about it. Plus as I said philosophy is not atheism. Atheism is way more connected to biology than anything including philosophy which it is hardly connected to and reading philosophy will never take you anywhere to understand anything about atheism.
Luckily i know my science, my biology and my philosophy and i certainly don't need any lessons on them from a kid who thinks he's grown up because he read a couple of books on atheism in a pathetic attempt of non-conformism and to stand out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Complexity argument is enough because it shatters the whole theories which are ONLY built on the God of gaps!
I get the feeling that you read about the complexity thingy in one of your books and are insisting on it because it's the only thing you've got. Get over it. it's dead.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Anyway, I'm still interested in God's ultimate purpose ! ( since religious people like you play the easy and safe way by saying God exists, uhhhh and then use your green card to say he wanted to do that and wanted to do that and go on assigning purposes for everything.)
God has a purpose? who assigned it to him dakhlak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Remember, if you want to see how weak you are, you still didn't even begin to debate about the God of religion, but rather still proving that some supernatural being which can be totally nothing exists, so I don't understand why you are so excited and sarcastic in this thread.
I'm sarcastic and excited because it gives me great pleasure in showing people how idiotic their arguments are when faced with a rebuttal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
You will NEVER disappoint me if you proved God exists. But I , apparently, will devastate you simply because as I said my opinion is built on reason which could change when better reasons are found. Your opinion is built on a scripture craved in your head and it is very hard to remove its power from your head.
That scripture was engraved based on knowledge. I didn't turn religious until i was fully convinced so quit stereotyping it's not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
Evolution books talk about how that process happens by the way. So anything you say about me getting mad is sounding pretty funny to me. In short, my identity is the power of reason, not whatever religious clan I belong to.
Good then it's safe to say you suck at reasoning.
Get a new identity or get your priorities straight.

Once you learn to debate me instead of repeating the same BS you've read in some book for lack of better evidence then you come and debate me. Otherwise i don't have to stay and repeat myself because you demand explanation.

Either you rise to the occasion and understand the very simple language i am using, or you quit this debate instead of looking more and more idiotic as you twist what i say as you please from lack of comprehension.

Mesh eza 2reet shaghelten 7elwin bi kteb ya3ne khalas ma 7ada 2addak w no once can disprove you. What you said has been refuted. Get over it w get something better w stick to the topic w quit skipping from one topic to another.
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #270
Kain
Registered Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Last Online: 01-11-2019
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,411
Thanks: 5,151
Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Side note: get something new. If i'm going to repeat myself then i have much better things to do than debate someone who has nothing but 1 idea to support him throughout this entire debate.
__________________
عميت عين لا تراك عليها رقيبا
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
Sogelec (10-11-2009)
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share