Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2009   #291
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

no one deserves an eternity in hell
and certainly not satan for simply refusing to kneel to adam

Old 12-02-2009   #292
Tawa

Thanked 3,365 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 44 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM BY View Post
can u prove enno fi Paradise and Hell?

Well you can't prove that they don't exist so they do

Old 12-02-2009   #293
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
no one deserves an eternity in hell
and certainly not satan for simply refusing to kneel to adam
I am asking this question only to see if it is worth reopening this debate again.

Do you base this on christianity or islam or both??
Old 12-02-2009   #294
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Personally, i believe that we have one life to live which is this one. Hell and heaven are not very far, we live in them every single day. Your day can suck like hell! or can be filled with happiness just like Paradise. Moreover, someone dear n that u love died, don't u sometimes feel his/her presence here? if so, then how could be a soul in two places at one time (hell/heaven & Earth).
halhoula (12-02-2009), RAM BY (06-01-2010), xcoder (12-03-2009)
Old 12-02-2009   #295
mr_j
Community Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
I am asking this question only to see if it is worth reopening this debate again.

Do you base this on christianity or islam or both??
it was according to islam that satan fell into hell because he refused that order
according to christianity he did a rebelion against God etc... which also makes no sense, rebeling how exactly? how can you overthrow a being that can make you and break you with one word?
anyway so I want us now to discuss the books, so lets reopen the debate and talk about that
I have some questions for both christians and muslims about what has been written
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
Kain (12-02-2009)
Old 12-02-2009   #296
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
it was according to islam that satan fell into hell because he refused that order
according to christianity he did a rebelion against God etc... which also makes no sense, rebeling how exactly? how can you overthrow a being that can make you and break you with one word?
anyway so I want us now to discuss the books, so lets reopen the debate and talk about that
I have some questions for both christians and muslims about what has been written
1- This thread is more relevant

Click Here

2- Refusing that direct order is a sign of direct disobediance. That is why he was punished. The thing is that he's doomed to an eternity of hell not only because he disobeyed God. But because he refuses to repent out of hate for adam and his kin.

Beb l tawbe maftoo7 men hon la yom l 2yeme.

3- We have already stated that everyone receives his just sentence. Mesh walla eza sara2 w met ya3ne khalas eternity in hell.

4- Lmohem ymoot l ensen w houwe mesh zalem 7ada. This is a priority, not his religion, not his wasta. The priority eno ma ykoon zalem 7ada. Then other things come into consideration.

P.S: quote me w we'll continue in the other thread.
Old 06-01-2010   #297
7anzala
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

sara7a i will not read all that ma ele khele2 :P
bas i say God exist. and he created all that.

ino think life as a software. you are always in need of someone that program that software and debug it when it need and make changes when the user needs.

ba3den who created that alll? who created adam? why we are not able to make spirit in a certain idol? how is that little unseen semen become you!

those who say that God doesnt exit.....prove that to us logically
Old 06-01-2010   #298
mr_j
Community Moderator

you cannot disprove something, and you shouldn't disprove something, you need to prove it

why is it that the christian God exists and it's not zeus or kronos or odin or thor?(assuming you are christian)
why isn't it an evil God who will send you to hell anyway?
why do you choose to trust the church and the book they wrote(the one they call the holy book) and not believe the qur'an or Sam Harris's books?
edit:
Quote:
ino think life as a software. you are always in need of someone that program that software and debug it when it need and make changes when the user needs.
in this life, no one is debugging anything, people die and suffer without discrimination, when planes fall, believers and non believers, christians muslims and jews suffer the same humiliation, cancers hit people without discrimination, people die regardless of whether you pray or not, have you ever prayed for someone dying of cancer? did it work?
SysTaMatIcS (06-02-2010)
Old 06-01-2010   #299
7anzala
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
you cannot disprove something, and you shouldn't disprove something, you need to prove it

why is it that the christian God exists and it's not zeus or kronos or odin or thor?(assuming you are christian)
why isn't it an evil God who will send you to hell anyway?
why do you choose to trust the church and the book they wrote(the one they call the holy book) and not believe the qur'an or Sam Harris's books?

i am muslim so i belive in one God and Quran.

hala2 what makes me belive in Quran and not others? mmm Muslims belive that there are 4 holy books: Zaboor, Tawrat, Bible, Quran. hala2 why we work on Quran not others?
that is becoz of Quran is encrypted against faking from God. The book found today is the same one found thousand years ago. there is no book in the history or world that challenge the reader to bring any line similar to what mentioned inside it.

Evil doesnt exist, evil is a state of absence of good as the darkness is state of absence of light.

all what you mentioned of zios and others are known as gods faced death, faced weaknes, faced someone who threaten them. God cannt be affected by any creature and God has no benefit of harm if someone belived or not.

Quote:
in this life, no one is debugging anything, people die and suffer without discrimination, when planes fall, believers and non believers, christians muslims and jews suffer the same humiliation, cancers hit people without discrimination, people die regardless of whether you pray or not, have you ever prayed for someone dying of cancer? did it work?
look everything from death and diseas and and has a reason. lets give you a small example, about 2 days i was talking with a freind of mine about when ja3ja3 bombed that church. she told me that they were going to pray but someone of her family was died so they didnt go and you know what happened to the church . ino if you look from outside u would say of my God why u took his soul.....but it benefit those family and safed there life.

once moses was setting on a hill behind a river. a knight came to the river and drinks...while he is drinking his pocket of money fall in the water. he left...after a while a person came drunk and found the money, took it and left...after a while an old man came and make rest on the river meanwhile the knoght get back for his money he found the old man...he asked him for his money but offcourse that oldy know nothing about money...so the knight killed the oldy.

look to the events the knight opressed the innocent oldy, the guy is a theif.

moses asked God why he holds an oppression. God told him that the father of the knight was killed by that oldy and stole money from the father of that guys...so el3adel akhad majraaa.

in network there is a concept called open loop and closed loop. in breif the open is not monitoring the event and the closed is to monitor it which is better. so in this life we need a closed loop ya3ne someone we can trust him to monitor that. that one must have no opression in his dictionary mus give all his right and never opress any one. if ur freind gave you a choclate u thank him...what about that one that will manage our life? ma byotla3lo thanks?
Old 06-01-2010   #300
mr_j
Community Moderator

Quote:
Evil doesnt exist, evil is a state of absence of good as the darkness is state of absence of light.
that's poetry, I can say that good is the absence of evil, just like darkness is the absence of light I would be no more right than you are

Quote:
look everything from death and diseas and and has a reason. lets give you a small example, about 2 days i was talking with a freind of mine about when ja3ja3 bombed that church. she told me that they were going to pray but someone of her family was died so they didnt go and you know what happened to the church . ino if you look from outside u would say of my God why u took his soul.....but it benefit those family and safed there life.
they just got lucky, a minority gets lucky a whole bunch of people get screwed, the plane that crashed in lebanon, some minister was supposed to be on it bas he didn't go because berri had called for a meeting, that guy was lucky

why would God choose to kill all these people and save this guy? also on the subject of that plane, some of the ones who died were fresh uni students, this was a person that spent 5 years in uni, he failed some courses, repeated others, maybe got an A on microeconomics but barely a D in accounting(mentioning the details because you might believe everything happens for a reason) in the end his insignificant life ended, and all the details of his life went without anyone remembering them, and in exactly 40 years(after his parents die) his name will never be mentioned

Quote:
so el3adel akhad majraaa.
yes in the fairy tale, not in real life, in real life, people die, get murdered without a reason, some people are born with a genetic defect, they live their whole life miserable and suffering and die a horrible death and never get anything

no one is managing life, shit happens without a reason, people die without a reason, they get cancer, without a reason

your life might be smooth, read statistics, the majority of people are suffering, again, for no apparent reason
SysTaMatIcS (06-02-2010)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god