Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2010   #301
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

first question ever asked by Philosophers:

How was God born, created, brought to what he is now, the power he has, who gave that to him? How did he come to existence? There's a huge loophole that I myself as a believer call it faith and hold on to it instead of searching for answers and doubting his presence all the time..

Confucius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Confucius For This Useful Post:
RUSSIAN (06-02-2010)
Old 06-01-2010   #302
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
first question ever asked by Philosophers:

How was God born, created, brought to what he is now, the power he has, who gave that to him? How did he come to existence? There's a huge loophole that I myself as a believer call it faith and hold on to it instead of searching for answers and doubting his presence all the time..
I myself don't ask that question and simply say "we don't know" because I am aware it is a loophole(prove God la2 disprove God, it's never ending and mindless)

but there are things that we do know, that conflicts religion, and that conflicts the idea of a soul that we can discuss, one of them being whether or not sh*t happens without a reason
Old 06-01-2010   #303
7anzala
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
that's poetry, I can say that good is the absence of evil, just like darkness is the absence of light I would be no more right than you are
ino I can create a mashine that makes light(bulb is an example) but can u make a mashine that give darkness? without masking light akeed

light kills darkness and not bel3akes

as for death and disease and and and....
who created Aids God or human race? who created cancer? ino as i said consider life as a software......the software is working well but some hackers create virus and destroy the work of software

fast food, hitech, and many many factors are reasons of cancers, pollution and strong weapons as nuclears and mass destruction and many are some reasons of infection of physical magnetic field which leads to destruction of planes

science says that tsunami was a nuclear trial USA did it

God didnt create evil, didnt create disease......human race created it

God says in his book

ما ظلمناهم بل كانوا انفسهم ظالمين
Old 06-01-2010   #304
7anzala
Registered Member

if I have a lighter and throught it in Gas station and boooom.......who is responsible for that boom? me, the lighter, of the gas station?
Old 06-01-2010   #305
Confucius

Quote:
one of them being whether or not sh*t happens without a reason
i'm pretty sure that everything happens for a reason IF God exists w I do believe he does, thus I DO believe that everything happens for a reason, plane crashes, why kill all the innocent people? I don't know maybe God wants us to feel pain in order to test our faith in him or to test how good we really are, will we curse at him and turn bad when bad stuff happen?
Dinosaurs u were talking about them b4 saying they existed and died for what reason? probably there's a reason we don't know..
I'm "kinda" sure that there's always a reason for things happening..
Why kill innocent poor children like say in Africa..probably they're blessed to die young and enter heaven easily and just pass on from this life to the "better" afterlife whilst teaching the current human beings the meaning of pain and make them see that they're "blessed" to have a better life than them poor children and start thanking God for it?
I'm not one religious person, but I DO believe God exists or a higher power if u wanna call it and that everything happens for a reason, maybe we're not God-like smart to actually see it..but there is.
Old 06-01-2010   #306
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
ino I can create a mashine that makes light(bulb is an example) but can u make a mashine that give darkness? without masking light akeed

light kills darkness and not bel3akes
eh I know, what if evil was light? we're into poetry again

why does God take credit for good stuff then and not bad stuff? if someone's life was saved God helped, if you had forgotten something in an exam and suddenly you remembered it again that was God, if you get out of a car unharmed that was God, if you were walkin down the street and a rock falls off a building right into your head, that's an accident

the human mind is made to want power, who made it that way?(evolution made it this way, the struggle of survival, your answer should be God made it this way) the human mind also makes it impossible for any human to feel any kind of permanent state of happiness, we by nature define our reality by what we lack, right now, I am not thinking that I have a warm bed and 3 meals a day, I am thinking I have an exam tomorrow and no girlfriend not because I like to dwell on the negative or I chose to, but because my mind functions this way, this is beyond my control, why is it this way?

random genetic mutations occur in a way to cause cancer and people suffering from down syndrome and other horrible deformities ... life simply runs this way, humans are not responsible for most of the bad stuff in the world, the world is simply this way

edit: there is no reason for most things(debate on afterlife coming next ) your whole existence is without reason if you think about it. currently thereis like... 6 billion people on this planet, in exactly 100 years, the current 6 billion would be dead and there would be 8 billion new ones, in the past, billions and billions of people came and left, I dare you to name one person that lived 250years ago out of the millions back then
everyone of these individuals was insignificant, irrelevant, purposeless, no more significant than the mosquito I just squished, our lives are like this, it's ugly but the truth has nothing to do with being pretty, it has to do with evidence

Last edited by mr_j; 06-01-2010 at 09:06 PM.
mr_j is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (06-02-2010)
Old 06-01-2010   #307
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7anzala
muslims belive that there are 4 holy books: Zaboor, tawrat, bible, quran.
نسيت صحف ابراهيم (ع)
صارو خمس كتب
Old 06-02-2010   #308
7anzala
Registered Member

Quote:
ino if u were walking in darkness and fall in a hole w faket ra2ebtek......is this good or evil? why you hold a beamer or lighter to kill darkness?. we are agreeing on evil is synonym of bad. if u want to make evil synonym of good ok evil is light.

look we are searching to something good and prove to be good inorder to follow. and u name it whatever u want but lets agree on a one that has no partner coz as proverb says "partnership make enemies" and who control us must be justice not opressors

Quote:
why does God take credit for good stuff then and not bad stuff? if someone's life was saved God helped, if you had forgotten something in an exam and suddenly you remembered it again that was God, if you get out of a car unharmed that was God, if you were walkin down the street and a rock falls off a building right into your head, that's an accident
hay ana agree with you .... religion says that if you got good u thank God, and if it was bad you thank God for it is not worst. but human kind related good to God and evil to others. as i prerviously said evil is absence of Faith.
Old 06-02-2010   #309
7anzala
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
نسيت صحف ابراهيم (ع)
صارو خمس كتب
eh mazboot 7a2ak 3layna
Old 06-02-2010   #310
Confucius

Quote:

the human mind is made to want power, who made it that way?(evolution made it this way, the struggle of survival, your answer should be God made it this way) the human mind also makes it impossible for any human to feel any kind of permanent state of happiness, we by nature define our reality by what we lack, right now, I am not thinking that I have a warm bed and 3 meals a day, I am thinking I have an exam tomorrow and no girlfriend not because I like to dwell on the negative or I chose to, but because my mind functions this way, this is beyond my control, why is it this way?

there is no reason for most things your whole existence is without reason if you think about it. currently thereis like... 6 billion people on this planet, in exactly 100 years, the current 6 billion would be dead and there would be 8 billion new ones, in the past, billions and billions of people came and left, I dare you to name one person that lived 250years ago out of the millions back then
everyone of these individuals was insignificant, irrelevant, purposeless, no more significant than the mosquito I just squished, our lives are like this, it's ugly but the truth has nothing to do with being pretty, it has to do with evidence
1. The light issue is silly, light CAN be evil..what if u were driving ur car and another car comes in the other direction and hits u with its lights, u can't see the road, go off track and fall 200 meters, and u die..light ain't so good now is it? enno yeah mafhoum el Light and "I am the light follow me", houwweh enno it's something good bas mech nejeh nebneh 3leh a discussion.

2. are u kidding me? I've seen more people blame God for bad stuff happening than thanking him for good stuff, never seen someone thank God for the gifts he has, bi kaffeh u're not blind khayyeh, bi kaffeh 3endak 2 hands w a normal brain! Bas nope, ppl never thank God they just say "WHY GOD WHY" when something bad happens to them and curse God!
I think that feeling of not thanking God for what u have now and instead saying yii 3endeh fa7es tomorrow depends on human personalities, some ppl bi chaghlo el deneh ma3on kif 3endon fa7es ba3ed 2 days w some r too calm and grateful that u won't even notice they're having problems, bas yes ofc we look at problems we have but some of us actually thank God for what we have now and pray for him to help us "OVERCOME" our upcoming problems cz what u have is under ur grasp and what u don't have is the problem ahead of u, so that's what u have to work for, thus, u worry whether or not u'll make it.

3. Our existence IS for a reason, just not a reason for people to judge, it's God's to judge, as a religious person I consider our existence here as a test, a test to see if u give up to the human nature, the bad feelings, thoughts, and temptations that we are exposed to in our mortal life, whether we give in to them or not is the base on which God judges us, so yeah our existence doesn't have a meaning for u, but it's really a test mech aktar.

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god